PDA

View Full Version : played the xbox 360

calgarygts
07-15-2005, 10:09 AM
That's right suckers, I got to play an xbox 360 last weekend in vancouver! I played a game called the outfit, a WWII type setting where you fight the nazis. Not very realistic, more of a blow the shit out of everything kind of game. It was a lot of fun. I like the new controllers too, the triggers are a little higher up and seemed a bit more comfortable. I'm definitely going to buy that game when it comes out. Best part was blasting down building walls with the tank and driving through them.

sabad66
07-15-2005, 10:10 AM
HOW?!?!?@#!@#%@#^#$&&

d-UNiT
07-15-2005, 10:12 AM
game over!

calgarygts
07-15-2005, 10:16 AM
I was visiting an old friend who works for relic entertainment - he makes video games for a living! It was soooooo sweet in there. I do not like my workplace anymore. He made the E3 demo version of the game so he brought me into his work and let me play it. You guys will be happy if you get this game, it was fun as hell and it wasn't even close to being done. The graphics were pretty good, but he said they've got a ways to go with that. If I shot my own team they would go all crazy like morphing into a blob, because they didn't program for that in the demo.