PDA

View Full Version : 40 things thjat only happen in the movies!!

69cougar
07-15-2005, 12:23 PM
:rofl: So True especially:

8. Should you wish to pass yourself off as a German officer, it will not be necessary to learn to speak German. Simply speaking English with a German accent will do. Similarly, when they are alone, all German soldiers prefer to speak English to each other.

11. Any police officer about to retire from the force will more often than not die on their last day (especially if their family have planned a party). (Caveat: Detectives can only solve a case after they have been suspended from duty).

http://www.nostalgiacentral.com/features/20moviethings.htm

iceburns288
07-15-2005, 12:26 PM
Link is dead:confused:

nevermind now I got it:dunno:

ryder_23
07-15-2005, 12:29 PM
:rofl:

34. Anyone can land a 747 as long as there is someone in the control tower to talk you down

35. During all police investigations it will be necessary to visit a strip club at least once.

logix
07-15-2005, 12:31 PM
ROFL those are so true

17. If you are heavily outnumbered in a fight involving martial arts, your opponents will wait patiently to attack you one by one by dancing around you in a threatening manner until you have defeated their predecessor.

23. If being chased through a city you can usually take cover in a passing St Patrick's Day parade - at any time of the year.

31. Plain or even ugly girls can become movie star pretty simply by removing their glasses and rearranging their hair.

33. All beds have special L-shaped sheets that reach to armpit level on a woman but only up to the waist of the man lying beside her.

Mad$ella
07-15-2005, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by logix
ROFL those are so true

17. If you are heavily outnumbered in a fight involving martial arts, your opponents will wait patiently to attack you one by one by dancing around you in a threatening manner until you have defeated their predecessor.

33. All beds have special L-shaped sheets that reach to armpit level on a woman but only up to the waist of the man lying beside her.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mad$ella
07-15-2005, 02:27 PM
7. All bombs are fitted with electronic timing devices with large red digital displays so you know exactly when they are going to explode.

29. One man shooting at 20 men has a better chance of killing them all than 20 men firing at once (it's called Stallone's Law).

:thumbsup: I really like that one!

I'd like to add the great one where a guy has a six-shooter pistol yet can fire 10 or more bullets!!!

Kamen
07-16-2005, 12:13 AM
:rofl: :rofl: HAHAHAH that list is the best it's all true too :rofl:

BerserkerCatSplat
07-16-2005, 12:59 AM
21. Cars will explode instantly when struck by a single bullet.

22. No matter how savagely a spaceship is attacked, its internal gravity system is never damaged.

My favorite:

36. You can always find a chainsaw when you need one.

Thank goodness for that. :D

JordanEG6
07-16-2005, 01:33 AM
21. Cars will explode instantly when struck by a single bullet.

hahaha :rofl: EVERY ACTION MOVIE OUT THERE!

good read :thumbsup:

Chiggles
07-16-2005, 02:40 AM
19. Guns are like disposable razors. If you run out of bullets, just throw the gun away. you will always find another one.

29. One man shooting at 20 men has a better chance of killing them all than 20 men firing at once (it's called Stallone's Law).

^^ :werd: 29 - Best one out of them all. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

iceburns288
07-16-2005, 08:09 AM
29 wouldn't be my favorite if they didn't call it "Stallone's Law":rofl: :rofl:

The one-by-one martial arts fighting is my favorite:D

SiG Baby
07-16-2005, 11:02 AM
Once applied, lipstick will never rub off. Even while scuba diving.

crazydriver
07-16-2005, 08:50 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: everything there is so true haha

jumperman8
07-16-2005, 08:56 PM
haha that is a good read, great post:thumbsup: