PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Acura, Mitsubishi

Genjuro
07-16-2005, 07:02 PM
Hey.
im thinking about purchasing a new car for next year and i need some thoughts on which would be better..

Note: this is just for thoughts.. not completely serious on it just yet.

-05 Acura RSX-s
-05 Acura TSX a-spec
-06 Mitsubishi Eclipse

JAYMEZ
07-17-2005, 12:09 AM
I would wait for the Audi!

IncredibleToad
07-17-2005, 12:27 AM
Yah the Audi seems like the most desirable choice here....but what r u lookin for?? Style n speed mainly or sum classyness and practicality? i mean the TSX has a good mix of style n practicality...if not the Audi id say go for the TSX

A2VR6
07-17-2005, 12:44 AM
Well the RS4 is gonna be alot of money so you might be waiting for a long time... With the choices you gave besides the RS4 I think the TSX is the best car... it does everything well.

achca
07-17-2005, 01:08 AM
if u want something similar to your 92 teg and speed is the matter then go for the RSX-S.
for me, i would get the TSX. because i just got one. Luxury and sporty. TSX is the best looking car i have ever seen. it comes with 200HP, which is good enough for me. best sport sedan with the greatest price. i won;t recommed u to get the a-spec. save the money and upgrade to some aftermarket parts yourself. such as koni yellow with eibach spring and the euro-r body kits. :thumbsup:
http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?section_id=33&article_id=8915&page_number=1
http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?section_id=15&article_id=8550&page_number=1
go and test drive those cars will make your decision easily.
the 06 Mitsubishi Eclipse looks ugly to me:barf:

just me 2 cents

Genjuro
07-17-2005, 09:33 AM
yeah i was thinking the TSX.. but i really want a 2 door car. too bad they dont make any that are nice as the TSX or RS4 and are 2 door... (maybe the TT?)
only reason i think the eclipse is a choice is cause its uncommon (for now) and its 2 door with speed.

if i do get the TSX no doubt i will be putting in aftermarket parts in.