PDA

View Full Version : Wish me luck !

ex1z7
07-17-2005, 01:31 AM
It's 3:30 AM and I leave for Australia at 6 AM. Wish me luck in not crashing into the Pacific Ocean and dying from shark attacks.

My flight sucks, though, cus I fly to Toronto/Chicago/San Francisco/Sydney/Canberra so I'm going to be changing planes and airlines alot which isn't always fun. Plus American customs are angry when it comes to me.

I await the hoard of :whocares: replies.. I always love those :love: :love:

I just wanted to say Thank You to Beyond.ca for helping me stay sane through from when I joined till now.. :clap: beyond.ca:clap:

I think I might save my terrorist skit through customs.. I'm not a fan of cavity searches.

3G
07-17-2005, 01:37 AM
Good luck man

Z24_3.1
07-17-2005, 01:37 AM
hahha good luck and have fun and yo get pics and post um when u get back :thumbsup: :poosie:

3G
07-17-2005, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Z24_3.1
hahha good luck and have fun and yo get pics and post um when u get back :thumbsup: :poosie:

whats post um?

Z24_3.1
07-17-2005, 01:45 AM
^^ post them u geek moe

3G
07-17-2005, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Z24_3.1
^^ post them u geek moe

oh ok maybe next time write properly and not like a high school drop out :D

mac_82
07-17-2005, 01:56 AM
have fun man. when i went in november i went calgary>la>tokyo>singapore>perth. at least you are flying direct from north america with no stop overs. how long are you staing for? if you have any questions let me know. the 3 must see places in australia are:

1. byron bay
2. perth
3. nimbin!! haha

good luck, i am jealous. :rofl:

ex1z7
07-17-2005, 01:58 AM
Hahaha I'm movin' not visiting. But I'll take pics of some nice Silvia's and Skyline's for you guys :P I'll be attending plenty of car shows that are local from nissansilvia.com (aus based) so I should have some good things to post.

Damn I have to pack, I have to leave in an hour.. Fuck.

*edit* I've been to Sydney, Brisbane, All along from ACT to Brisbane (coast drive).. I'll be travelling in a few months when I'm done my semester of college :) I'll hit up some places where all the tourist people go.. get all the same pictures people have gotten thousands of times before me, and be the exact same as every other foreigner in Australia.

Woot !

*edit again* My other flights have been normal, I've done that cross-the-world flight 6 times now.. I've done the Toronto>Calgary>Vancouver>Honolulu>Sydney a few times, Winnipeg>Vancouver>honolulu>Sydney, and the coolest yet was Sydney>Narita, Japan>Chicago>Toronto>Thunder Bay.

Nothin' like eating a sausage McMuffin in Japan, and having to point at a piece of paper and use hand gestures to get it.. I figured mcdonalds would be the easiest way to eat there :P

mac_82
07-17-2005, 02:00 AM
you better be packing lots of film, cuz silvias and skylines are like civics in calgary, they are everywhere. :D

illeagle
07-17-2005, 02:01 AM
haha.. Good luck homie!! we'll wait for pics of cars and girls, We'll rely on you as the only, 'beyonder in the land down under' :rofl:

ex1z7
07-17-2005, 02:03 AM
I'll just buy a digital camera instead of film, and yeah silvia's are pretty civic-ish.. only you know, cooler.

I'm going to plaster any car I have in Beyond.ca stickers ;) Corner windows, front windshield, rear.. Representing !

BerserkerCatSplat
07-17-2005, 01:35 PM
:whocares:

Hahaha, kidding! :D

Australia's a rad place, I wouldn't mind moving there someday.

As far as cars go, if you ever see an FPV dealership, or any FPV vehicles for that matter, get some pics for me!! :thumbsup:

FiveFreshFish
07-17-2005, 05:54 PM
Good luck with your relocation. It's a big step to move to another country.

Take some pics of the Mazda JC Cosmo. They're pretty sweet and rare.

http://www.3rotor.com/images/jc4sale/bluejc/bluejc34.jpg

XylathaneGTR
07-17-2005, 07:53 PM
That's a pretty shitty as flight schedual.
When i went to Australia it was CGY->Van->Hawaii->Fiji->Sydney.
Well, now that i think about it, that was pretty shitty as well, but whatever.
Have a fun trip man!

ex1z7
07-23-2005, 08:45 PM
Holy. Crap.

I went car shopping yesterday and stopped by this "evo motorsport" place. I pulled up to the curb and parked RIGHT next to an R33 GT-R. Blitz wheels, huge front mount, Nismo kit.. I almost threw up cus i got so light headed (I was also very hungover.)

Also in that lot was a : R32 GT-R, Twin-Turbo Supra, A pair of Soarers, a FPV Falcon (the supercharged V8 I think they are.), A few Porsches, an EVO VII and a neat lookin' 1999~ WRX, some FTO's and a VERY sexy looking GTO (3000GT)

Oh god. I had to walk away from there as that was much too far out of my price range.

I'm also amazed at the amount of crappy rice I see here in Aus. Mitsu Mirages with chrome plates in the bumpers and.. ugh chrome wheels on EVERYTHING. It's gross.

I'll get pics soon enough.

BerserkerCatSplat
07-23-2005, 08:55 PM
:drool: I love Falcons, they have 394.0 BHP and 34.0 Ft-Lbs! I can't wait for pics!

Hakkola
07-23-2005, 09:07 PM
Haha, I used to live in Thunder Bay, good idea moving. :D

Enjoy Australia you lucky bastard.

Seanith
07-23-2005, 09:49 PM
I can't wait for the pics! It better be a weekly thing! haha :D Good luck on your trip