PDA

View Full Version : anybody have a working rear wiper motor

dymz999
07-18-2005, 07:46 PM
I'm in need of a working rear wiper motor. If anyone has one please let me know, nissan wants way to much for one. I need this for an inspection as the car is now 15 years old blah blah blah and the insurance company finally requested one. The shop i took it to says everything iso k EXCEPT the rear wiper not working. Funny since i never use it but whatever.

Side note: If you take the rebar out of the front of the car to install a big intercooler make sure you put a radiator panel up top so they can't see it :)

86max
07-19-2005, 11:11 AM
You took the rebar out all together? Why not just modify it a bit, probably be a lot safer lol.

dymz999
07-19-2005, 12:26 PM
the amount of trimming we did to the rebard to make the intercooler fit was so much that well maybe 1/3 or 1/4 of the width was left. We did do a reinforcement around the radiator core though which would help in case I somehow hit somebody from behind.

86max
07-19-2005, 12:32 PM
Do you have any pics?

You have the GReddy rspl right?

crazydave
07-19-2005, 01:53 PM
i got one, never worked when i had it, but it might cuz im pretty sure it wasnt the motors.

dymz999
07-19-2005, 05:30 PM
I can take some pics this weekend. I am taking the two lower pipes off so i can polish them for a photoshoot that is happening the first week of august, yay!

I'll post some pics of the custom intake pipe i made as well, it was a bitch to get it 100% smooth after grinding down the welds..

We took some pictures this weekend with a "model" and everyting went very well. I'm still waiting for the front license plate to get here. I bought one of those japanese plate, kinda authentic lol.

Crazydave would you mind if i came by on the weekend to try the motor out? how much for it?

EDIT: nevermind lethbridge lol.... how much you want for it though???

86max
07-19-2005, 10:51 PM
JDM LICENSE PLATE FOR SALE:

White with green semi-transparent numbers "6-90"
Lighted background included with all necessary hardware
Plate is in very good condition with minor blemishes.
Available immediately.

Didn't think anyone would want this so it's been sitting in my house for months lol. Make sure you use weird bolts or strip the screws if you leave one on your car....people will steal it.

edit:

wow that sold fast!

dymz999
07-20-2005, 12:12 AM
PFFFT 6-90. Mine says SR-20 lol. And i'm not kidding. I bought some funky license plate locking bolts. They look kinda ghetto mind you.

86max
07-20-2005, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by dymz999
PFFFT 6-90. Mine says SR-20 lol. And i'm not kidding. I bought some funky license plate locking bolts. They look kinda ghetto mind you.

It's an authentic plate that says sr-20? Cool.m How'd you come across that?

dymz999
07-20-2005, 09:55 AM
I think I said "kind of authentic" lol. This company in japan makes them. They look like the real deal though. When I saw it I just couldn't resist. And on the kouki bumpers you really need something with some pizaz to fill that spot so i've taken my time on it lol.

I wanted to get a custom plate from the registries but what i wanted was taken, really sucks.

crazydave
07-20-2005, 02:13 PM
^^you can get the jap plates off ebay too that sat sr20 and all that shit.