PDA

View Full Version : Driving The Mobile !

ConVict
01-25-2003, 11:08 PM
Well, Didnt know what section to put this in so Ill add a race at the end. But I just want to say that I got my car back yesterday and MAN I missed being F/I ... To all you turbo guys out there I am sure you know what I mean. And man I was suprized at how this -20 weather sure makes the turbo peppy.. I turned my turbo down by half ( from 11 to 6 ) and it feels faster then before !
I swore to my self I woudnt race in this bad weather but I coudnt resist !!!

Was playing with a Cav z24 on deerfoot earlier today, I think he had some stuff done because it seemed to have a good pull on it. Plus he looked super cocky like he was going to kick my ass, so he must have had something done I guess !?!?!
And I have seen a nx 200 I think they are called driving around in the south a bit in the past year... It looks like he has a kit, a deck spoiler, its red and his interior is painted ! I had no idea on the specs so i thought I would try to get him to race, I saw he had the girl in the car so I knew he would punch it :thumbsup: ... We went back and forth doing the speed limit, tell I just said screw it and WOT it because I didnt think anything was going to happen.. I slowed back down after changing lanes and the guy tryed a 100 yard head start.. Did a decent flyby on me, I gunned it and caught up pretty quick ( 10 seconds ) ... Looked over to see his girlfriend laughing cause they got beat so bad !
You know when you cant even do a ricer flyby right you got some issues:D

Sorry for rambaling just think its cool that I got my car back !
Thanks guys

GTS Jeff
01-26-2003, 04:11 AM
"Hi, I'm ConVict. Please flame me."

ConVict
01-26-2003, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
ya i figured people would... and no one did WIERD ??!?!:nut:

buh_buh
01-26-2003, 11:47 PM
I think its cuz we're sick of flaming you. haha.
we need a new target.

syeve
01-27-2003, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R

LMAO, jeff you funny

BTW, convict, good kills...*straight faced *

kevie88
01-27-2003, 04:42 PM
I don't understand... did you get the turbo replaced or something?

ConVict
01-27-2003, 06:35 PM
Just the last time I drove my turboed car was in the middle of summer... I got it back and now that its -20 outside and the air is a lot more dense which = more hp ...

jdmakkord
01-27-2003, 06:53 PM
must added like 100hp to your 500hp analprobe