PDA

View Full Version : Bragin finder still free to place an ad?

Speed_Dreams
07-19-2005, 07:38 AM
Just trying to sell my car. not much interest here but what ever. does anyone know if bargin finder is still free to place an ad? like with out pics or anything

benyl
07-19-2005, 07:43 AM
Why don't you try calling them?

tulit
07-19-2005, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by benyl
Why don't you try calling them?

I just checked. There is no listing for Bragin Finder in the phone book. :dunno:

benyl
07-19-2005, 09:06 AM
http://business.superpages.ca/listings.jsp?SRC=mytelus&STYPE=S&PG=L&C=&N=bargain+finder&T=calgary&S=AB&R=N&search=Find+It

At the bottom too:
http://www.buysell.com/index.asp?r=26&ud=false

Google is your friend.

YamaLube
07-19-2005, 09:08 AM
Just go to Buysell.com, you can set up an online account, and you can buy three online and print ads for 3 bucks.

GSR Zero
07-19-2005, 09:11 AM
email your ad to [email protected]

The deadline is Monday of every week. You will only get a free paper ad. The online ads will cost ya.

sputnik
07-19-2005, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by tulit

I just checked. There is no listing for Bragin Finder in the phone book. :dunno:

Perhaps if you knew how to spell "BARGAIN" you wouldnt have a problem. It's on page 77 of the 04/05 white pages and even highlighted in bright yellow.

benyl
07-19-2005, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by GSR Zero
email your ad to [email protected]

The deadline is Monday of every week. You will only get a free paper ad. The online ads will cost ya.

From what I recall, you ad goes in the paper, and then for the following two weeks goes online.

You know, that way you get lots of calls after it is sold from people who are too cheap to buy the paper copy on Thursdays.

tictactoe2004
07-19-2005, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by sputnik

Perhaps if you know how to spell "BARGAIN" you wouldnt have a problem. It's on page 77 of the 04/05 white pages and even highlighted in bright yellow.

:D

d-UNiT
07-19-2005, 10:45 AM
if you place an ad today

its designated for paid ad customers.. so youde have to pay

monday at 6 is the deadline for free ads to go into the paper.. any other day of the week you are able to place ads.. we are open 7 days a week

your free ad will be online on thursday but only for suscribers of the website.. we have over 150,000 "advantage members", for regular users, the ads from thursdays issue will appear on the website by monday morning

.. yes it is still free to place an ad. but remember its only a free service so obviously there are restrictions.. 130 keystrokes, one phone number etc...

any other questions feel free to ask

and.. if you wanna do a photo i can hook you up :nut:

2553898 ext #333 Donavon