PDA

View Full Version : Remus exhaust sound?

j0nblayz
07-19-2005, 12:16 PM
hey guys, wondering how the remus sounds, i currently have supersprints, and wanted to maybe change over to a remus exhaust, i heard there louder, but by how much? is it pretty deep sounding? my supersprint are pretty quiet, but very deep.. so i was thinkin of something thats little bit louder. I know i'm downgrading from supersprint to remus, but i just want little bit of better sound. let me know what you guys think.. thanx

FiveFreshFish
07-19-2005, 01:21 PM
http://www.europeancarweb.com/tech/0301ec_techbmw/index.html

This is a comparison between E36 M3 exhausts done by european car. There are MP3 sound clips that will give you a rough idea what different cat-back exhausts sound like. However, Remus isn't represented in the testing.

Tuner1
07-19-2005, 08:26 PM
I have sold lots of E36 Remus systems and they sound great, but if you want a real step up in deep/agressive sound compared to the Supersprint I would suggest the new UUC cat-back! It is really deep and has a mean rip at full throttle!

Goblin
07-20-2005, 11:44 PM
Dont want anything too ricey tho, I mean the e46 is such a quite car, dont want a fart can civic sound :S

:eek:

j0nblayz
07-21-2005, 08:53 AM
man i thought a remus would be much cheaper then a supersprint but i just found out its about the same price. I think i have to stay with my supersprint, dont have that kind of cash again to spend on a another exhaust.

itsnotaDUB
07-21-2005, 07:31 PM
Remus is AMAZING .........:thumbsup: