PDA

View Full Version : Beyond.ca Food Drive

GTS Jeff
07-19-2005, 08:07 PM
As per my other thread: http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=94775

...I am organizing a Beyond.ca (tm) Food Drive (tm)

Anyway, if anyone feels like donating food to the hobos and bums, please PM me and we can meet up. Remember, I'm located in Edmonton.

I will donate my very own time and energy to box your donations in clearly labeled boxes (FOOD FOR BUMS (tm)) and string the boxes up around the dumpsters. I'll keep a camera handy to take pics of the various bums reaching for the food too. So happy donating! Any and all perishables and nonperishables are accepted!

(Up yours, Johnny C)

Toms-SC
07-19-2005, 08:10 PM
In for stickey

finboy
07-19-2005, 08:38 PM
i think we have some half used packages of ketchup at work, i can mail them to you :thumbsup:

googe
07-19-2005, 09:49 PM
LOL

this can be like bumfights, only not as cruel

Davetronz
07-19-2005, 10:28 PM
Yea I will get one of the n00bs to clean out the fridge at work and mail it to you Jeff...
Next you gotta put the box on top of a large ladder and make those bums fight and then climb the ladder to get the food...

finboy
07-19-2005, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by FastDak318
Yea I will get one of the n00bs to clean out the fridge at work and mail it to you Jeff...
Next you gotta put the box on top of a large ladder and make those bums fight and then climb the ladder to get the food...

ladder match, damn, thats like 1995 wwf, hahahaha

Skyline_Addict
07-20-2005, 12:00 AM
i've got a box of crackers i can donate, that i'll probably never eat. unperishable owns you!

HTN SWCHS
07-20-2005, 01:04 AM
im in, i got hot and fresh off the oven whole rotiserie chicken, their choice of baked, fries, mashed (gravy on side) side salad (greek and ceaser) coleslaw, corn, rotiserie vegetables, rice ((4 items)) 4 buns and a 12oz chalet sauce

or

a jar of carb options peanut butter (after thinking long and hard ive decided to keep the fatty skippy peanut butter) and i can give you the family feast for your "kindness" to calgarys less fortunate

HTN SWCHS
07-20-2005, 01:09 AM
mmm