PDA

View Full Version : Group Install on some Vert doors?

sunfiredude
07-20-2005, 12:40 AM
Greetings Gentlemen,

Well as some of you know, the vertical doors will be entering our great metropolis within a few days. I am thinking I will be doing the install on Saturday.

Anyways, anyone want in on this install? Might learn a few things and we'll be granted to put down some beer as well, because Saturday night is gonna be a write off!

I don't have to bartend so I'm getting slammed Sat night. I know that Clem and Pauly wanted in, so we might as well have a group install and have some good times.

Please post if interested, I will most likely be doing them at my place in the garage (I live on the West Side)...

-DL

ecstasy_civic
07-20-2005, 10:33 AM
uh oh lol

I dont think you should be drinking and installing parts on your car:rofl:

Please limit yourself to 2 beer lol:angel:

is it this sat. coming up or next? I might come down.

2000_SI
07-20-2005, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic

I dont think you should be drinking and installing parts on your car:rofl:

Are you kidding me?
that is the ONLY way to do long projects... all day/night projects require 1 Flat of Lucky inorder to be completed...

csnow
07-20-2005, 10:51 AM
I can definitely help as long as I don't have to work....... as of right now I think I am free though. Just let me know the details.

sunfiredude
07-20-2005, 12:57 PM
hah yeah i should definitely limit myself to maybe a 6-pack or i wont be able to do shit with the car lol (lightest weight ever here)...

well i will keep you all updated as to when they will be here, and i was planning on doing the install this weekend...i might come to cgy the following week...

CdnSilverStreak
07-20-2005, 01:26 PM
drinking + installing car stuff = ricey car

Oh, wait a minute, that is your car isn't it? No wonder my car is so clean... lol...

Mad$ella
07-20-2005, 02:49 PM
I would like a vert-door kit. PM me how much.

2000_SI
07-20-2005, 02:58 PM
Retracted.....

ecstasy_civic
07-20-2005, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by 2000_SI

Okay... since you have no idea what you are talking about, or know what this guys car looks like (i dont, so I cant pass judgement either way), how about you and your "clean" car go drink your Hate-orade somewhere else and STFU.....

wow...

If you dont know this guy, then YOU shouldnt pass judgement, because if you had a fucking clue you would know were all friends.

Dax cant drink worth shit, thats why he shouldnt drink and install parts LOL

And Clem was making a joke..... thats it.

fucking people lol...

2000_SI
07-20-2005, 03:46 PM
Well I didnt know that... all I saw was some dude comming on here and bashing this guys ride, which i think is rude.....

CdnSilverStreak
07-20-2005, 03:53 PM
^ Then you shouldn't assume such a fact so quickly.

It's all good though, you didn't know, no harm done. Just don't be so quick on the trigger next time dude. We're all friends here...

:)

Pauly Boy
07-20-2005, 05:02 PM
Ahhhhhh :love: feel the love around here!

And we all know I'm the one rolling with the rice damnit! :bigpimp:

I work 12-8 on Sat now Dax, but I'll come over later - I'm sure the way we mod it'll take at least 15 hours! lol

sunfiredude
07-20-2005, 05:21 PM
yeah boys its all good, if someone was yapping about my car i would take care of them myself...:guns:

but clem knows not to fvck with the wrong ppl :poosie:

haha anyways gents back on topic, it might be a little bit of rice but dammit they were cheap!! haha

and of course this mod will take me a few hrs, so feel free to roll by after paul, hell i will prolly be doing them on sunday as well..

MadStella- i am not sure if my sponsor can get them for your car, i will be sure to find out for ya...PM me with some info about your car, year etc and i can ask my sponsor for ya:thumbsup:

csnow
07-20-2005, 09:11 PM
Can you check a price for a kit for my car as well?

sunfiredude
07-20-2005, 11:48 PM
csnow- of course you ricer :angel:

schurchill39
07-21-2005, 12:15 AM
Is it just you installing the vert doors? So pretty much your paying for every one to sit around and get drunk and watch you do shit, maybe pass you a screwdriver here and there. If so i am in!!!:thumbsup:

Pauly Boy
07-21-2005, 12:54 AM
Haha, yeah that sounds like our installs, eh Dax? lol

CdnSilverStreak
07-21-2005, 01:10 AM
Well, if he passes out before he's done, someone will get a free lambo kit I guess...

Then we can write on his forehead... "OWNED!" :rofl:

ryder_23
07-21-2005, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by schurchill39
Is it just you installing the vert doors? So pretty much your paying for every one to sit around and get drunk and watch you do shit, maybe pass you a screwdriver here and there. If so i am in!!!:thumbsup:

sounds like my installs :rofl:

no one gets dirty, but passes me the odd nut + bolt here and there, hahahaha.

sunfiredude
07-21-2005, 07:56 AM
haha im am quite weary about drinking too much, lol a problem i frequently have when working on cars ...

i'll be fine :burnout:

sunfiredude
07-21-2005, 12:43 PM
DOORS HAVE ARRIVED!!!! tiiightt!!!!!!!!

csnow
07-21-2005, 12:53 PM
Thats exciting! What time Saturday are you going to get started?

CdnSilverStreak
07-21-2005, 02:02 PM
You should put lambo doors on your house, that would be so TIGHT! And perhaps put your house door on your car... lol...

Best... doors... EVER!! :thumbsup:

Pauly Boy
07-21-2005, 03:58 PM
You just wait for me to gull wing mine! lol

I'll be arriving at 8 with beer for sure!

schurchill39
07-21-2005, 04:24 PM
Yea well i am gunna lambo scissor my doors, bet you've benver seen that before... punk:poosie:

sunfiredude
07-22-2005, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by csnow
Thats exciting! What time Saturday are you going to get started?

I have already started my friend!! After work on Thursday night (3am) I came home and started them, lol I COULDNT WAIT!!! Its not 6am and I am almost done one side.

Originally posted by CdnSilverStreak
You should put lambo doors on your house, that would be so TIGHT! And perhaps put your house door on your car... lol...

Best... doors... EVER!! :thumbsup:

Let's do it Clem! I'm down. They would be the best ever!

Originally posted by Pauly Boy
You just wait for me to gull wing mine! lol

I'll be arriving at 8 with beer for sure!

Haha, sounds good man, I think everything is still a plan!

Originally posted by schurchill39
Yea well i am gunna lambo scissor my doors, bet you've benver seen that before... punk:poosie:

:bullshit:

lol

Well at this point I think this lambo door install meet is pending. I have already almost got one side done (maybe another 30 mins) and then I can move to the other side. All day Friday (today) I am working on it, so I might be able to relax all day Saturday instead and roll to the meet with them completed.

Might not be necessary to have a pre-meet if they are already done. They have been quite simple to far, kinda tedious and time consuming, but easy work. :thumbsup:

CdnSilverStreak
07-22-2005, 02:54 PM
Ha, you just didn't want us to influence you with alcohol so we could take advantage of you...

J/K man, I'll drop by to see how you are doing.

sunfiredude
07-22-2005, 04:33 PM
thanks for dropping by today boys!

the passenger side door is completely finished but needs some minor tweaking....

driver side door gets done tomorrow! call me whenever you all wanna roll by....i will start at noon i think

ecstasy_civic
07-22-2005, 05:40 PM
pics or what?
youd be stupid not to post them lol

csnow
07-22-2005, 08:55 PM
Whats ur phone #? I'll give you a call in the afternoon and drop by for a bit.

sunfiredude
07-23-2005, 01:16 AM
3931758 is my celly, 3271758 home

pics will be up upon completion

schurchill39
07-23-2005, 01:28 PM
So i guess the install gets put off for a bit huh Dax? well you'll be back on it before you know it