PDA

View Full Version : Learn computers with Judy Patch!

kenny
07-20-2005, 02:07 AM
http://www.angelfire.com/rings/judy_patch/

:rofl:

shakalaka
07-20-2005, 02:10 AM
Nice! Exactly what I was looking for. Now I can finally learn something about these damn machines. ;p;

GoChris
07-20-2005, 07:42 AM
LOL shes so dumb its funny!

dericer
07-20-2005, 07:59 AM
Why is she dumb?

You'd be surprised how many people don't know what the basic components of their PC's do.

****EDIT****

Wow I read it way too fast.

My bad.

Khyron
07-20-2005, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by dericer
Why is she dumb?

You'd be surprised how many people don't know what the basic components of their PC's do.

Yah but putting it up completely wrong info as an authoritative guide makes her dumb.

I think it's some college nerd being an idiot. :dunno:

Khyron

GTS Jeff
07-20-2005, 09:22 AM
I added Judy Patch to my MSN...

legendboy
07-20-2005, 09:23 AM
:rofl:

Kamen
07-20-2005, 09:28 AM
I thought the CPU was the processing unit...aka the processor...not a motherboard....

Every Hard drive has a unique IP address. An IP address is used by the internet so the governmnet can keep track of you. That way if someone is doing something illegal, such as hacking, the government or police can identify this person by their IP address, simmilar to a cars liscence plate.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

PSJanis
07-20-2005, 11:28 PM
this person has no friggin idea what theyre talking about...

quoted: There are three main types of chips, Celeron, Pentium and A.M.D. There are no distinct differences between the three, just different brands, although, Pentium is the most widely known and is suported by most, if not all, software companies.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: She thinks Celeron and Pentium are BRANDS...oh and this:

whenever you create a file, edit a document or make any similar changes, all this information is stored in your R.A.M. until you shut down, then it is transferred onto your HDD disk drive. Ofcourse a computer runs better if it has more R.A.M., the standard amout of R.A.M. for todays home P.C.s is about 512 mgb of R.A.M.

There are different types of R.A.M. which include EDO, SD and DDR. There is a new standard of R.A.M. beginning sale this year, it is known as DDR2 which holds more data than normal DDR R.A.M.

DDR3 is also expected to go on sale in early 2007 which will be able to hold even more data than DDR and DDR2.

try 'has more bandwidth'

I think by posting up this site, she's hurting ppl who dont know about computers, not helping :nut: :nut: :nut:

D'z Nutz
07-20-2005, 11:37 PM
Meh, looks to me like some junior high kid's computer class project or something. Sure, it's inaccurate, but if that were the situation, then it really isn't that bad if some kid put it together.

GTS Jeff
07-21-2005, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by PSJanis
this person has no friggin idea what theyre talking about...

quoted: There are three main types of chips, Celeron, Pentium and A.M.D. There are no distinct differences between the three, just different brands, although, Pentium is the most widely known and is suported by most, if not all, software companies.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: She thinks Celeron and Pentium are BRANDS...oh and this:

whenever you create a file, edit a document or make any similar changes, all this information is stored in your R.A.M. until you shut down, then it is transferred onto your HDD disk drive. Ofcourse a computer runs better if it has more R.A.M., the standard amout of R.A.M. for todays home P.C.s is about 512 mgb of R.A.M.

There are different types of R.A.M. which include EDO, SD and DDR. There is a new standard of R.A.M. beginning sale this year, it is known as DDR2 which holds more data than normal DDR R.A.M.

DDR3 is also expected to go on sale in early 2007 which will be able to hold even more data than DDR and DDR2.

try 'has more bandwidth'

I think by posting up this site, she's hurting ppl who dont know about computers, not helping :nut: :nut: :nut: Thanks for spelling out the joke there, Chet.

seer_claw
07-21-2005, 09:20 AM
bwa ha ha ha. :rofl: :rofl:

People aren't going to be helped by that site. Each hard drive has a unique IP address. lol