PDA

View Full Version : mx-3 vs civic

Lo)2enz0
01-26-2003, 01:43 PM
hey,

well my friend who might get a mx-3 was saying his 1994 mx-3 can beat my 1998 honda civic coupe dx. I looked up the specs for both cars and they are about the same almost but my car is 100 pounds lighter, has 3 extra hp and 5 extra torque. Another difference is his car has a aftermarket vs style front bumper, intake, and exhust. This probably would make the car equal. Another difference is that his car is manual and mine is automatic but he has only driven a manual for a day in drivers training.

well this all started because I told him I have been thinking about selling the civic and getting a base end lancer es manual and he was saying that only gay people drive lancers.

well tell me what you think.

Laurier

Ekliptix
01-26-2003, 01:53 PM
If he's new to stick, he'll probably lose.

DSM Power
01-26-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Lo)2enz0

well this all started because I told him I have been thinking about selling the civic and getting a base end lancer es manual and he was saying that only gay people drive lancers.

Sounds like he's still in high school and jealous. :rolleyes:

Hipermax_d
01-26-2003, 02:40 PM
you'll beat him
beat him so he'll shut his mouth
since when do gay people drive lancers? i want an evo, does that mean ill become gay??

GingeRRRBeef
01-26-2003, 02:44 PM
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9137

just a reminder :thumbsup:

Ekliptix
01-26-2003, 03:06 PM
yea, going to the track and comparing times is safer + you can get a more consistant launches

NickGT
01-26-2003, 03:20 PM
hey,

well my friend who might get a mx-3 was saying his 1994 mx-3 can beat my 1998 honda civic coupe dx. I looked up the specs for both cars and they are about the same almost but my car is 100 pounds lighter, has 3 extra hp and 5 extra torque. Another difference is his car has a aftermarket vs style front bumper, intake, and exhust. This probably would make the car equal. Another difference is that his car is manual and mine is automatic but he has only driven a manual for a day in drivers training.

Laurier

I've never known a Lancer to be a gay persons car..... I personally really like the car.... what an idiot...:dunno:

Dope Dealer
01-26-2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Hipermax_d
you'll beat him
beat him so he'll shut his mouth
since when do gay people drive lancers? i want an evo, does that mean ill become gay??

Lancer OZ. Not the Lancer EVO.

Heh.

Lancer OZ's are nice, my friend has one, he seems to like it a lot.

Stratus_Power
01-26-2003, 07:42 PM
iif i have a chocie between a base lancer, base Civic and a base corolla i would definitly pick the lancer :P

Lo)2enz0
01-26-2003, 09:16 PM
Ya, if I decide to go with the Lancer I will be extremely happy. I just hate being made fun of by someone who doesn't have a car and who talks like they are jealous.

I might race him. mainly to embaress him cause he is so full of it. But Silver_specV did make me read that cartical thios time and I agree with him on all of those facts. But his reactions are slow (mainly from smoking so much damn weed) so I wouldn't be suprised if he missed the first split sec.

Laurier

NickGT
01-26-2003, 09:31 PM
http://members.shaw.ca/cyrus08/evo.jpg
:drool: :drool:

m@+CH
01-28-2003, 11:09 AM
if u buy the lancer its not much better than your civic
the mx3 is alrigh for launches..but handelling is really good
so in theory his car has better handelling but then again its all driver!
jus race his ass and see wut happens

m@+CH
01-28-2003, 11:11 AM
& if he's so cocky
I'll race him
i'll own his mx3...no doubt

SickBastard
01-28-2003, 09:18 PM
Now if the MX3 had a KL swap into it then it would a totally different story.

XylathaneGTR
01-28-2003, 11:54 PM
I dun totally love the styling of the Lancer OZ. But no doubt, it is a reliable car, and a great choice to go with.

Mx3Kaii
10-10-2003, 02:55 AM
Ok anotha forum to diss an Mx-3 lol newayz I'll race any1 I own a 92 Mx-3 and to make fiar non-turbo and nos are accepted and I have a klze engine thats all Imma say bout wuts under the hood newayz if your in the chicagoland area holla at me and to make it interesting bring $$$ and minium is $2000 on the spot and I own a Lancer Oz edition....good car to drive around and stuff wish i had the evo though lol but its all good

Mx3Kaii
10-10-2003, 03:04 AM
O yea I forgot to mention I use to race my stock 1.8L V6 against civics dx, ex, lx if u dont have an si theres no chance for u to win unless he dont know how to shift and plus ur car is a shitty automatic...dont compare shitty kars to Mx3's u should of got the brother b16a si or better yet the i-vtec......but guess ur a beginner urself..!

jdmakkord
10-10-2003, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by Mx3Kaii
Ok anotha forum to diss an Mx-3 lol newayz I'll race any1 I own a 92 Mx-3 and to make fiar non-turbo and nos are accepted and I have a klze engine thats all Imma say bout wuts under the hood newayz if your in the chicagoland area holla at me and to make it interesting bring $$$ and minium is $2000 on the spot and I own a Lancer Oz edition....good car to drive around and stuff wish i had the evo though lol but its all good

Are the FnF 3 tryouts any time soon? You already have the lingo, all you need is some of that turbo and nos on you non"shit" car. As for streetracing, this forum does not condone it, so stfu, and move along troll.

88CRX
10-10-2003, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Mx3Kaii
O yea I forgot to mention I use to race my stock 1.8L V6 against civics dx, ex, lx if u dont have an si theres no chance for u to win unless he dont know how to shift and plus ur car is a shitty automatic...dont compare shitty kars to Mx3's u should of got the brother b16a si or better yet the i-vtec......but guess ur a beginner urself..!

hahaha.... the stupidity isnt only on one thread.... you a fucking retard btw!

2g's buying... bah... i will race for slips maybe :rofl:

rage2
10-10-2003, 09:26 AM
hey,

Laurier
I think that he shouldn't be racing on the streets, considering he just frickin' learned how to drive and have only driven a manual tranny for a whopping 1 day.

KoukiS14
10-10-2003, 10:07 AM
Way to revive a 9 month old post.....Newbie E-Thug Benchracer

MX3's are cute, if you're a girl.

rage2
10-10-2003, 10:11 AM
haha fuck, didn't know it was that old. My bad. Closed.