PDA

View Full Version : Idiot Vdub owner @ chinook

TheBenzo
07-21-2005, 08:51 AM
So Im in a loaner c230 kompressor last night leaving chinook.. and guy rolls up with a pretty nice volks.. I notice his girlfriend looking at my car/him take notice.. the conversation in their car turns into how shitty the braking system on my loaner car is.. my girlfriend is laughing because hes noticeably pointing at my wheel while flapping off about "mercedes sucks etc"

I roll my window down to listen some more he mentioned something about a race.. I said "I dont know.. thhose are some pretty nice brakes.. you might have something under the hood..."(noticing his cross drilled vented rotors) in true poser fashion he interrupts me "Deez brakez are better than yorz yo! Shits drilled yo!" me: "No shit stupid, I have a set on my SL.. " Sits with a confused look on his face, me-" Ok later stupid" I heard him talking a bunch more shit as I was leaving the intersection..r

I would wager his girlfriend said something nice about the mercedes I was driving... which in turn made his penis shrink.. so in a defensive move he began thrashing on the car I was driving... when I initially was commenting to my girlfriend about how nice I thought his car was.. :dunno:

If youre on here, dont be such a little pussy, you pussy-lip face was the topic of a few comic conversations last night. It was funny I said to my girlfriend "Wow I bet that think stops on a dime" and then you are off in the background "Fuckin junk mercedes blah bblah blah.. I bet he only paid 5 grand..." etc. Insecurity I guess hey? :rolleyes:

I honestly never thought I would hear the words "arrogant-vdub-owner" in the same sentence..

civic_stylez
07-21-2005, 09:00 AM
people are always jealous of shit that they dont have, hence keying,spitting on cars,throwing shit at cars..you can be if homey had your loaner car, he wouldnt be making fun of it. ive heard people dissing ferraris saying theyre slow and "that wing looks stupid" but you can be if they were offered one,theyd piss their pants..what are they going to say, " screw the ferrari, my 92 civic is WAY cooler than that":rolleyes:

rmk
07-21-2005, 09:04 AM
yikes.. smacks of some insecurity on his part. too many of these guys around that have to act like that with their chick because they are threatened by another guy. hah.

TheBenzo
07-21-2005, 09:27 AM
The fucked up part.. is that his car is likely faster than the one Im in.. not nearly as nice.. but quicker and probably better performer.. lol.

It was also scary being at marlboro mall last night.. for some reason there seemed to be a lot of homeless people out and about.. we parked.. got out.. looked around at the people eyeing me up like a fat kid on a hero sandwich.. said fuck it n took off.

XylathaneGTR
07-21-2005, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by TheBenzo
we parked.. got out.. looked around at the people eyeing me up like a fat kid on a hero sandwich.. said fuck it n took off.
:rofl: Some homeless lady was running through stopped traffic downtown last night at about 9ish, trying to hit people up for money/cigarettes. I got that same look you just described and as she started to move over towards my car, light turned green and i got the fuck outta there.

civic_stylez
07-21-2005, 03:02 PM
^^^^ :rofl: :rofl: those scary ass homeless ladies hey? thats golden..

Supa Dexta
07-21-2005, 04:15 PM
Up on 32nd today a large blacked out van was beside me at a light, I had my windows down for a chang since this summer sucks and I don't need my ac...:rolleyes: But anyyyways, he rolled down his window and started talking to me.. turns out it was a milatary van and he was in full camo..

"nice wheels, ya got there.. mm hmmm nice set of wheels"

Not sure if he meant the car itself or just the rims, but I'll take it! I said thanks and we were on our way... Much better experience than yours and frankly should happen more often.. not to my pos car, just in general, give props and get along...

:thumbsup:

As for that homeless lady, what a nut job, I ran in to her last on canada day outside of bottlescrew bills (they tend to nap under the bridge there) she had some weird hat on waving flags running around, came right up to my window wavin the flag in my face... I was like what in the hell was that? and kept on my way... Next light an older native guy with a swiffer wet jet trying to wash peoples windows!!!... At first I thought now this is odd as hell, but then I remembered the lady at the last light and said to myself... meh.. :dunno:

duffspec
07-21-2005, 04:35 PM
You should get in to a little bit more detail about his ride. I wanna see this fool, and mac his old lady. :rofl:

talonboi
07-21-2005, 09:15 PM
whut kind of volks and whut color?

lsc2g
07-21-2005, 09:42 PM
yea curious to what car for sure.. doesn't sound like any of my homies..

Fluidic
07-21-2005, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by lsc2g
yea curious to what car for sure.. doesn't sound like any of my homies..

Not every Calgary VDUB owner is on NewVeeDub Ryan.

TheBenzo
07-22-2005, 09:25 AM
Grey hatch with nice brakes. Lowered.. I dont know.. its not that big of a deal-yo.

nismodrifter
07-23-2005, 01:33 AM
it was me

Skyline_Addict
07-23-2005, 01:36 AM
try driving an RHD skyline. people pull up to you asking you why you're stupid enough to drive on the wrong side of the car :nut:

TheBenzo
07-23-2005, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
it was me Nah, I ve read some of your posts.. you couldnt POSSIBLY be that stupid. It wasnt a diesel either.

ryder_23
07-23-2005, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by XylathaneGTR

:rofl: Some homeless lady was running through stopped traffic downtown last night at about 9ish, trying to hit people up for money/cigarettes. I got that same look you just described and as she started to move over towards my car, light turned green and i got the fuck outta there.

:werd:

i hit one of those "bitchs" one night, tried to squeegee my fuckin window with water dirtier than herself. Needless to say, i wasnt impressed when she dripped it all over my car. She didnt even get the pennies from my coin collection :thumbsdow

schurchill39
07-26-2005, 07:36 PM
sounds like jelousy to me

403Gemini
07-26-2005, 09:07 PM
I personally like the kompressors :) hwo do they drive?

n1zm0
07-27-2005, 10:55 AM
drove a used 1 at my dealership, bright bright red, clutch is a little sticky or something, dunno, that might have been the 80k's on it, nice little german automobile, turn of esp or vsa whatever they call it.. good times :thumbsup:

lol oh yeah, when gassing up, was pretty embaressing, my knowledge of german autos and their functionality/features is horrible, gas lane attendant had to show me how to open the gas tank cap :dunno: