PDA

View Full Version : abcars?

redline_13000
01-26-2003, 07:15 PM
i just noticed some sigs on here that were hosted by abcars, they are now working...is the site back up? i tried going onto it but way too slow

Dope Dealer
01-26-2003, 07:30 PM
Yup, they work for me.

CLiVE
01-26-2003, 08:34 PM
Yes, the site is back up, however the forums are not.

We are moving to a new server. Forums will be down until the switch is made. Sorry for any inconvience this downtime may have caused.

Fluidic
01-27-2003, 01:33 AM
We are moving to a new server. Forums will be down until the switch is made. Sorry for any inconvience this downtime may have caused.

No fucking shit... "inconvience" -- WTF... to who....? Beyond was there to fill the gap... and for most everyone... there's no turning back!

mrmattyk
01-27-2003, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by Fluidic Digital

No fucking shit... "inconvience" -- WTF... to who....? Beyond was there to fill the gap... and for most everyone... there's no turning back!

well said

sexualbanana
01-27-2003, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by memystealthandi
Yes, the site is back up, however the forums are not.

we??

Fluidic
01-27-2003, 02:01 AM
Wes must be recruiting.

Ben
01-27-2003, 02:04 AM
things just wont be the same.

CLiVE
01-27-2003, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

we??

I said "we" because I'm a moderator on abcars......

Fluidic
01-27-2003, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by Benny
things just wont be the same.

Because there are better things to do now... like surf and chat it up with Beyond friends! :bigpimp:

Peter

CLiVE
01-27-2003, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by Fluidic Digital

As for "filling the gap"
Hell, I've been posting a lot more on beyond, since it went down also....No problem with that. Obviously everyone has the right to choose.

I have always posted on both forums......

Yes, and it was an inconvenience....and "we" apologize.
Just ask all the people that had the signatures hosted there....:thumbsup:...(myself included...)

Ben
01-27-2003, 02:22 AM

Just ask all the people that had the signatures hosted there....:thumbsup:...(myself included...)

also ask how many people who signed up on that site just to whore its free webspace?! (myself included)

In any case, that was way to long for a website to be down, all the power to ya tho, I'm banned anyways.

CLiVE
01-27-2003, 02:33 AM

also ask how many people who signed up on that site just to whore its free webspace?! (myself included)

Yes, and everyone is aware of that......

In any case, that was way to long for a website to be down, all the power to ya tho, I'm banned anyways.

I agree, it is too long for a website to be down. But it happened, now it's in the past, and hopefully it won't happen again. So get over it. All we can do is apologize, get on with things, learn from out mistakes, and hope the new server will solve the problem.

If that is not enough for anyone, then feel free to "surf and chat it up" with whichever friends you like.....

I'll continue to surf both...

Ben
01-27-2003, 02:54 AM
C'est La Vie.

boi-alien
01-27-2003, 02:55 AM
how bout let's NOT start a flamewar about abcars.net?

GTS Jeff
01-27-2003, 02:59 AM
ha-ha

CLiVE
01-27-2003, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by crxboi
how bout let's NOT start a flamewar about abcars.net?

:werd: just let it be....what's done is done....

GTS Jeff
01-27-2003, 03:03 AM

:werd: just let it be....what's done is done.... ha-ha!

CLiVE
01-27-2003, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
ha-ha!

?:dunno: ?

95acc
01-27-2003, 09:20 AM
I thought everyone had enough of this crap before. Why does everyone get so pissed anytime abcars is brought up? Let it be guys, having another car forum up and running is not a bad thing.

Welcome back Rob

Ben
01-27-2003, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by 95acc
I thought everyone had enough of this crap before. Why does everyone get so pissed anytime abcars is brought up? Let it be guys, having another car forum up and running is not a bad thing.

Welcome back Rob

why do you say everyone? I never got angry whatsoever, and I'm not, purely questioned whats up is all.

The only reason that people think its an argument is because crxboi had to say something that wasn't happeneing as of yet, and now people asume that everyone else who replied in the thread is flaming abcars, fuck, what a useless thread, I'm sure when abcars gets everything together they will have a formal reintroduction, and so untl then, lets all just STFU about it. This is the last you will hear from me on this subject.

rage2
01-27-2003, 10:28 AM
This is the last you will hear from me on this subject.

Yea, cuz I'm closing the thread :D.

Can't we all just get along?