PDA

View Full Version : FS: 98 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

jason_chow
07-21-2005, 05:16 PM
98 Eagle Talon TSi AWD. 128,000km. 3rd owner, all records. Greddy FMIC & Type RS BOV, APEXi PowerFC Full Computer. Stock appearance, light mods.

Body in very good condition, leather, ac, power everything, Sunroof.

Recent new Clutch / T-belt. Brand New Upgrade parts not installed avail (780 CC Injectors, 255lph Fuel Pump, Precision Turbo SCM61 Turbo - New).

$18,500.00 obo Calgary Tel: 403-606-4546.

jason_chow
07-21-2005, 10:58 PM
Here is a pic of the car... More details about modifications done to the car if you are interested to know. Please PM me.

Jason

jason_chow
07-23-2005, 07:22 PM
Here are the mods done to the car, in more detail:

Lowered 2.5", Eibach Springs
3" Stainless Steel Exhaust from Downpipe back
HKS Turbo Timer
Apexi Power FC FULL Computer / Engine Management (Better than SAFC Piggy Back). With also the FC Commander to change all engine settings, and view status of engine's sensors.
Apexi Full Boost Control unit (add-on option to the Power FC to Control Boost, and is very accurate, 4 settings programmable)
Comes with Original ECU as well (not modified)
- With the Power FC installed, my engine now runs in DJetro (Pressure Sensor) mode. The stock MAF Meter is now bypassed, and the BOV does not need to re-circulated back into intake.
Greddy 24r Front Mount Intercooler, with all piping (upper, and lower).
Greddy Type RS BOV (really loud, and nice looking).
I've only owned the car for about 3.5 months, and had really big plans to build a car that would hit the high 12s, to low 13's. My financial situation now has changed, and I need to sell the car...
Boost Guage, A/F Guage installed really cleanly on A-Pillar.

Other brand new parts that I also purchased for the car is:
Precision Turbo SCM61 Turbo (61 AR)
3 Inch Stainless Steel O2 Housing, 3" Downpipe/Test Pipe
780CC Injectors, and 255lph Fuel Pump.

I really would like to have installed these parts on the car, but have ran out of time with work taking up a lot of my time... I'm willing to sell everything in a package, or else the parts that are not installed, I will sell separately...

Those of you who know how the Power FC works, will appreciate all it's functionality, and ease of use. However, if your just interested in the car, I can remove the Power FC, and re-install the stock ECU for a discount off my asking price.

I've kept the car looking stock, with out doing anything to the body (asthetically wise), or stereo. I did however install Phoenix gold component speakers in the front, but kept the stock CD player in the car. Nothing on the car is hacked, or rigged to make work. I really don't want to sell this baby, but it's gotta go.

Any questions, please reply, or PM me.

Jason

jason_chow
07-23-2005, 10:37 PM
After careful thought, I've decided to sell the car with All the parts that I have for it (including all the brand new parts not yet installed on the car), for the same price.

The Precision Turbo SCM61 Turbo cost about $1300 by the time it was shipped to Canada, and with Customs fees, etc... It has an internal waste gate, and oil cooled only. Bolts right up to the stock exhaust manifold, and no modification is necessary to fit this turbo.

The Custom O2 Housing and Downpipe is worth about $600 on it's own... Will bolt right up to the stock turbo, or the new PTE SCM61

The 780 CC Injectors and 255lph Pump aren't a huge expense, but a nice bonus to have. The Power FC will be able to handle this injector size nicely, as a lower end SAFC can only account for about 30% larger injectors over stock, the Power FC will allow you more functionality, and customability in tuning your engine. As well as increase Engine RPM Redline, etc if desired. All other sensors and options in the car (such as AC) can also be kept, with the Power FC... IMHO, I don't think there is another better standalone computer out there that beats the Power FC's ease of use, and installation (no wires needed to be cut / spliced for installation, all the factory harnesses plug right into the new standalone ecu).

Here's some links to the products that I have bought for my car, incase you were wondering more about the specs:

Precision Turbo:
http://www.precisionturbo.net/turbochargers-display.php?company_id=101795&category_id=3024

Apexi Power FC:
http://www.apexi-usa.com/product_electronics_detail.asp?id=197&pageNum=1

Hopefully there's someone out there right now looking for a high-end setup that I am now offering. I do regret having to do this, but I must do what I need to do.

jason_chow
07-24-2005, 10:56 PM
Another picture of the Talon

jason_chow
07-24-2005, 11:00 PM
The Pic of the Precision Turbo SCM61

SuggarDaddy
07-24-2005, 11:53 PM
just out of curiousity what did you'r car run in the 1/4, i belive one of those photos is at the track?

jason_chow
07-25-2005, 12:02 AM
I took it to the track a few weeks after I got it, just to sort of get a baseline of what the car does completely stock (besides air filter, and exhaust)...

It did 15.524 seconds @ 88.25 mph at Race City.

I have not taken it back to the track since... It was probably not the best idea to post a picture of the car being 'raced' at the track, but it's the only time I've done it, and it was a blast.

SuggarDaddy
07-25-2005, 12:04 AM
any estimates on what it might run currently + you'r extra parts.

jason_chow
07-25-2005, 12:12 AM
high 12 seconds, to really low 13's are my expectations...

Boosted_TL
07-25-2005, 11:00 PM
With that set up, thats at least 450WHP, which will throw that car more like mid to low 12's

Bump for a fellow gear head, who just happens to be a good buddy of mine !!

jason_chow
07-26-2005, 07:05 PM
bump

jason_chow
07-27-2005, 11:28 PM
... Open for offers

jason_chow
08-06-2005, 07:54 PM
Price Reduction: ----> $16,500 for the car, and installed upgrade parts. (incl. Apexi Power FC + Commander, Greddy FMIC and Type RS BOV).

Or $15,500 without the Apexi Power FC + Commander. OBO

Car can be seen, and driven. Synthetic oils only. Comes with all records from the original owner, and custom car cover as well.

Please call me at (403) 606-4546 if you have questions, or are interested in seeing it.

jason_chow
08-08-2005, 09:52 AM
Bump ....

Note Price reduction. Will accept resonable offers.

b_t
08-09-2005, 10:03 AM
trade for a '95 Talon ESi + cash?

jason_chow
08-09-2005, 06:54 PM
Hey B_T, nice Car :-)

I don't even want to sell my Talon, but it has to go. I need to free up the money I have in the car... So no trades, sorry man.

Will take a reasonable offer from anyone though.

Later,
Chow

jason_chow
08-17-2005, 07:49 PM
Price reduction to $14500

black_shadow_18
08-17-2005, 07:58 PM
holy crap. what a deal.... I paid almost that much for my 97 with more mileage!!

jason_chow
08-29-2005, 09:12 PM
SOLD to a lucky buyer