PDA

View Full Version : Destinations To Hit Up With The Boys

mo_virgin
07-22-2005, 01:27 AM
So my friends are planning a trip for this coming Christmas or next summer... you guys have any suggestions on where to go? Our buget is about 1500/person and we want to stay for a week or two. It doesnt really matter where we go as long as it isn't western Canada. You are welcome to post your expiriences on awsome trips that you had with friends!!!

JAYMEZ
07-22-2005, 01:34 AM
If you guys have a budget , go to Cancun dude , get an all inclusive resort and your set for booze and food ... And its hella nice there!

ryder_23
07-22-2005, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
If you guys have a budget , go to Cancun dude , get an all inclusive resort and your set for booze and food ... And its hella nice there!

:werd:

just dont go during hurricane season

GTS Jeff
07-22-2005, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
If you guys have a budget , go to Cancun dude , get an all inclusive resort and your set for booze and food ... And its hella nice there! These guys are mormons or something...:D

Here are my recommendations for a fun-filled Christian vacation (or as like to call them, Crusades.) First, I'd recommend that you visit a place where you guys can all spend quality time with your families, then maybe find a park to play a friendly game of non-contact football. Other ideas include sing-a-longs, not drinking, knocking on doors, etc. Remember to bring tons of reading material; the Bible is great for long trips, as is any Christian pamphlet. Maybe stay away from Islamaland, unless you 'really' want to spread the word of God is the Earth of God's Glory or whatever.

Oh yea, bring the Scrabble board too! Happy travelling!!

mo_virgin
07-25-2005, 09:25 AM
LOL... come on guys... cancun and crusades... thats it?

HRD2PLZ
07-25-2005, 09:50 AM
All inclusives are a blast! Or Vegas :D Vegas is always a good time!

KELSTAR
07-25-2005, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by HRD2PLZ
All inclusives are a blast! Or Vegas :D Vegas is always a good time!

Vegas is awesome but if you have 2 weeks I wouldn't go to Vegas.. A trip to Vegas can be done in under 2 weeks for sure, so take this vacation time and hit up Cancun, carribbean, etc etc!

FiveFreshFish
07-25-2005, 12:50 PM
Hawaii. Weather's good and you don't have to worry about the drinking water.

euro tang
07-25-2005, 01:06 PM
Cancun! I was just there a couple weeks ago for 7 days all inclusive and it was sick! Excluding, all the excursions and clubbing we did it only cost $1450 after taxes and everything. Highly recommend it.

HRD2PLZ
07-25-2005, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by KELSTAR

Vegas is awesome but if you have 2 weeks I wouldn't go to Vegas.. A trip to Vegas can be done in under 2 weeks for sure, so take this vacation time and hit up Cancun, carribbean, etc etc!

Yeah, he said a week or two. If you had a week Vegas is good, any longer than that would be too much for Vegas IMO. Anything tropical would be best bet for 2 weeks.

01RedDX
07-25-2005, 01:24 PM

TrevorK
07-26-2005, 01:09 PM
Why not try something different - spend a couple weeks in NY, LA or Miami?

Those are all great cities for a "trip with the boys".

But if you do hit up Mexico with the boys, you can't skip the donkey shows. You have to see - just once. It's a rite of passage.

t-im
07-26-2005, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by TrevorK
Why not try something different - spend a couple weeks in NY, LA or Miami?
Those are all great cities for a "trip with the boys".

Those cities are definitely fun but I personally think $1500.00 a person in Miami, Manhattan or LA will not last more then a week and a bit....let alone a couple of weeks...
If you add airfare, accomadation in a decent hotel, and average priced meals (breakfest, lunch, dinner and snacks) you're pretty close to a grand for a week in any of those cities.

Add on misc. other expenses (ie things like Disneyworld, or bars/drinking, shopping) you've blown well past $1500.00

I was in Miami a month and a half ago for two weeks and spent way more then $1500.00

All inclusive is the way to go here since meals and drinks are included, and it's pretty hassle free in that you don't have to plan much.

civic_stylez
07-26-2005, 03:21 PM
depending on the cash flow, try and get to switzerland. the girls/parties/booze are plentiful and the countryside is pimp!!!!! great time for the boys but may exceed the 1500$ limit.. theres some websites out there that show night life in switzerland and if you see them, youll go no matter what the price..!:poosie:

AndrewMZ3
07-26-2005, 03:24 PM
Go for Vegas. Can never go wrong with Vegas! and remember... What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

No seriously, in may, I went with some friends. It came to about 800 bucks a person for flight and hotel for 3 nights.

Z_Fan
07-26-2005, 07:13 PM
I hear Egypt is pretty much void of tourists right now. I'd even bet you could get a pretty good deal on tours! Just think, no line ups!!

Empty museums. Empty pyramids. Abu Simbel - desolate. Sweet!

AND

It's not Western Canada - not at all.

I think you'll need two weeks though. For sure two weeks.

RiCE-DaDDy
07-26-2005, 08:12 PM
i think somewhere exotic on a beach is perfect

mo_virgin
07-26-2005, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Z_Fan
I hear Egypt is pretty much void of tourists right now. I'd even bet you could get a pretty good deal on tours! Just think, no line ups!!

Empty museums. Empty pyramids. Abu Simbel - desolate. Sweet!

AND

It's not Western Canada - not at all.

I think you'll need two weeks though. For sure two weeks.

I've been to egypt, boring as hell (except the pyramids which lasted a good 30 mins). The Sphynx was an utter dissapointment, it was less tahn 2 stories tall... pshh.

Having said that, i havnt been to the resort areas, ANd its gonna cost way more than 1500. I'd rather go to Dubai

mo_virgin
07-26-2005, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by RiCE-DaDDy
i think somewhere exotic on a beach is perfect

LOL... thanks, i know that you thick git. We are getting other ideas.

Darkane
07-26-2005, 08:40 PM
Vegas and rent some cars!! Exotic car rentals on the strip get an S2000 for 129 American for 5 hours 100 miles. best test drive ever :devil: ... And of course Strippers and all the booze you can stomach.

RiCE-DaDDy
07-26-2005, 10:00 PM
did u ask your boys what they want to do?? lol

i think going south of north america is fine

goin to places like vegas or nyc will be fun fo sure but being lazy and laid back is good too ;)

3g4me
07-29-2005, 10:46 AM
I see you have a surfer in you avatar, if you actually do surf, i recommend Santa cruz CA. I just got back from a surf trip with 3 of my buddys and we had the best time in the world. Nice waves, nice beaches, nice women, cool people. I think the surfing was better then in hawaii. IMO. + santa cruz is like one of the most chillin little surf towns in the world.

pitwipe
07-29-2005, 12:44 PM
Amsterdam... Get fucked up with the boys!!!! (The Streets)

trdcelica
07-29-2005, 06:21 PM
check out cuba, the resorts are hella hot.
and all inclusive you cant go wrong

Kobe
07-29-2005, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by trdcelica
check out cuba, the resorts are hella hot.
and all inclusive you cant go wrong

Been to Cuba, Mexico and Dominican Republic.. To be honest the dominican was the best place overall, but Cuba had nicer items for sale :P

ricefarmer
07-29-2005, 09:31 PM
Saskatchewan is celabrating their centenial, i'd check that out for two weeks with your boys and don't worry about taking your $1500 along you probably wont even be able to spend that much there!

jdmakkord
07-29-2005, 11:58 PM
Head to Montreal for F1 grand prix. Amazing atmosphere when the event is in town, great city, and beautiful women.

mo_virgin
07-31-2005, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by 3g4me
I see you have a surfer in you avatar, if you actually do surf, i recommend Santa cruz CA. I just got back from a surf trip with 3 of my buddys and we had the best time in the world. Nice waves, nice beaches, nice women, cool people. I think the surfing was better then in hawaii. IMO. + santa cruz is like one of the most chillin little surf towns in the world.

hahah.. i do surf, but my friends don't. Ill remember your post next time i consider goin on a solo trip.

v8killah
08-02-2005, 01:15 AM
Cancun man, Ive been to mexico three times and cancun once, and it was deffiently the best party spot there.

and whats a donkey show