PDA

View Full Version : Old Man

Nix87
01-26-2003, 10:02 PM
I was getting a ride home from school with a friend. Going along the bridges on Stoney Trail. There was 3 teenagers in a decent lookin car and this old chump just totally flips us off. Couldn't believe it at first. Although it was good for a laugh afterwards..who knows what people think these days..

Nick

ninjak84
01-27-2003, 02:30 AM
Ok...

GTS Jeff
01-27-2003, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by ninjak84
Ok...

Stratus_Power
01-27-2003, 03:04 AM
:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

mrmattyk
01-27-2003, 03:07 AM
I kind of can relate to that. I was driving along on a summer's day and I was going with traffic. This older woman gives me the finger for no reason, it was weird!

Hakkola
01-27-2003, 09:59 AM
Old people hate me, actually seems like everyone over the age of 30 hates me on the road.

yakish
01-27-2003, 10:03 AM
:dunno:

___2PaC___
01-27-2003, 10:35 AM
:dunno:

:werd:

mrmattyk
01-27-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
Old people hate me, actually seems like everyone over the age of 30 hates me on the road.

That's because you have the Benz. They are like "Dude, that guy is half my age and has a Benz!". It's those haters of Hakkola the :bigpimp:

Dope Dealer
01-27-2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola

They're jealous b/c you floss a Benz ;)

kevie88
01-27-2003, 02:30 PM
I gave a guy the finger once, it was cool. He was all "what the fuck?"

STI-Guy
01-27-2003, 04:49 PM
An old guy in a badass Z06 flicked me off once... that was after I cut him off, though.

Lo)2enz0
01-27-2003, 05:01 PM
ok, there was a reason why he fingered me (nix87 was in the car). This is what was happened. I was in a rush to get home. So I was driving about 120km/h (the speed limit is 80km/h on stoney I believe) and than nix87 and my brother yelled out that some old guy fingered us. See it probably was because I was driving really fast down that road but who knows. I believe it didn't have to do with 3 teenagers in a 6th gen civic.

Laurier

three.eighteen.
01-27-2003, 05:13 PM
haha, i cut some bitchy looking girl in a new tibby off barely (i signalled shoulder checked and had more than enough room) from a light cus i needed to get into her lane and she honks at me and drives by gives me this bitchy look...seconds later we're both on this upward hill stopped at another light, light goes green, and what happens is priceless... :rofl: she stalls the car!! :rofl: i cruise by with the biggest smirk on my face...

she proceeds to do a low speed flyby, just enough to get half of her car ahead of mine in the dense traffic in a lane that veers off...go bitch ricer!!

B17a
01-27-2003, 05:17 PM
Some old fucker in a Caddy cut me off good yesterday, I knew he'd try it too. We're at a light, he's in the right lane which ends shortly so he needs to merge into the left late. Well he could have easily gone behind me as I was the last car, instead he punches it, no signal and jams his ass in front of me spraying gravel. I would have loved to been able to reciprocate but alas, I didn't get the opportunity. Next time you fucker!!!

GTS Jeff
01-27-2003, 05:48 PM
i hate it when ppl in front of me dont drive in the grooves and instead drive on the other parts of the road, spraying shit at my car...

so i get in front of them and show them what rwd and spinning tires mean to their paint

B17a
01-27-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
i hate it when ppl in front of me dont drive in the grooves and instead drive on the other parts of the road, spraying shit at my car...

so i get in front of them and show them what rwd and spinning tires mean to their paint

I *occasionally* do that to tailgaters! Ooops, my fault, didn't realize I strayed off the beaten path! Hope I didn't chip anythinG!:poosie:

Weapon_R
01-27-2003, 06:47 PM
haha today that happened to me.

Seen this old dude in a new Intrepid or Concorde, and we were looking at him. He seemed to be pretty cut up and looked like he just came out of some barfight...

Anyways, he looks at us, and gives us the finger...

I thought it was pretty funny