PDA

View Full Version : Car got hit.

sunfiredude
07-23-2005, 01:20 AM
got backed into at work. hit and run. have positive ID on the kunt (got license plate, had witnesses.)

my hood is FUCKED. in a V shape, front bumper SEEMS ok, cracked in some places, needs repaint for sure.

truck that hit me was a company truck and will be investigated by the police on monday. (this company isnt open on weekends)

cannot install driver side vertical door now because HOOD IS FUCKED.

have to drive around with a damage sticker (damage is easily over a grand) for the next few days.

.................at least people bought me a thousand drinks because of it and im fucking hammerred or i would be flipping out right now.

dooman24
07-23-2005, 01:21 AM
shit!!! sad to hear!!
idiots.. hit and run... that's an awesome car to..

ecstasy_civic
07-23-2005, 01:35 AM
OUCH DUDE!

time to let the fists go man, well, not yours:rofl: jk lol

Thats horrible, fuckin people man.

sunfiredude
07-23-2005, 01:44 AM
dooman- thanks man! but yeah this does suck.

escatacy- lol yeah man after this all works out and is said and done *hopefully* im gonna go find this kunt and seriously work him.:guns:

3G
07-23-2005, 01:46 AM
That's sad to hear, I hope the dude gets what's coming to him :thumbsdow, i hope he gets fired for it :thumbsup: 2 Thumbs up to the witnesses. Hit-and-run drivers are low scum

7thgenvic
07-23-2005, 01:48 AM
:( thats lame! what a fucking prick, i know how ya feel because i've been in your situation, except i never found the guy, and my mom's 745Li was crushed on the side, and no one ever stepped forward.

FUCKING people these days! NO FUCKING respect, bugs me sooo much

schurchill39
07-23-2005, 08:06 AM
Yea our car got writen off one night by a fucking hit and run. Glad you caught the guy and its a company so they will pay out. Maybe time to step up to carbon fiber?

Pauly Boy
07-23-2005, 08:24 AM
Fuck Dax!

I promiss you, we can go Scarface on his ass! :guns:

I got your message early this morning! So the cops have taken a statement and everything? That's good, he'll get it from the police especially if you've got a witness and the plate - Fleeing the scene is a nice healthy ticket!

I'm really lucky I had a guy hit my rear fender during a Huricannes game last Feb here, and he stayed for 40 minutes to wait for me!

Give me a call when you're up and see this dude

crazydave
07-23-2005, 08:25 AM
what a prix!when you find him, lets get the crew that meets on saturday and go find this duech bag...lol j/k

SiG Baby
07-23-2005, 08:39 AM
Harsh, a similar thing happened to my little bros camero last year. A moving truck drove over his hood and kept going, lucky for him he watched it happen and ran and grabbed the guy forcing him to give licence and insurance info. The guy had no idea he had even hit the car cause his truck was soooo huge. At least you got his info, he will most likely loose his job over this.

sunfiredude
07-23-2005, 09:26 AM
fuck i know does this ever suck. but I am sorry to hear that some of you arent as "fortunate" as me and never found the kunts that hit and ran your cars....

this guy's gonna get pwnd. wrong guy to fuck with. (not to sound tough) --but seriously. :guns:

Kona9
07-23-2005, 09:47 AM
Shitty to hear that your car got hit. Happy to hear you know who did it. Talking on line about "getting this Kunt" = not cool. The police already are involved, the guy will pay as it is, and you get your car fixed. What else do you want? It was obviously an accident that the driver didnt have enough balls to own up to...you still get what you need out of it.

Good luck!

R-Audi
07-23-2005, 10:26 AM
It really sucks that this guy didnt have the decency to own up to his mistakes... by why does everyone here have to act so tough about it? The driver will get shit from the cops, and more then likely through the company whose truck it was. What would that prove if you all went out and gave them a good beat down? It might make you feel a bit better in the short run.. that is untill the person lays assault charges on ya.. then you have a broken car and a criminal record...
You car will be fixed..... leave it at that. Be happy that someone actually saw.. as posted there are numerous people that havent been so lucky.

sunfiredude
07-23-2005, 10:53 AM
right, and i am thankfull, its just fun to act tough because i know a few of the people i work with wanna pwn him the next time he tries to come in the bar....ive seen the vehicle before and am pretty sure he's a regular at our bar...

a few of us doormen/barteders will simply "remove him from the building" for "being to drunk".....LOL thats all

lol jk im happy that i have witnessed etc and hope everything works out....

01RedDX
07-23-2005, 11:12 AM

~Leah~
07-23-2005, 12:14 PM
Sorry to hear that Dax...

finboy
07-23-2005, 12:33 PM
sorry to hear, that licks pouch

CdnSilverStreak
07-23-2005, 01:52 PM
Sucks Dax, guess I won't be helping you with the doors...

Anyways, no vigilante stuff man. Cops are involved, let them handle it. Besides, like you said, if he is a regular, just refuse him business or something.

Props to the witnesses though. They really came through for ya. I'll drop by to see how you are doing, we can both drink your sorrows away. You can have 1 beer and I'll have the other 5.... ha ha...

Davetronz
07-23-2005, 02:01 PM
Shitty Daxman...
:(

djayz
07-23-2005, 02:08 PM
thats sucks...atleast you have witnesses and a plate so things should be okay and its a company truck so itll be easier to find out who

my dad got hit twice at his work parking lot first time nothing happened but there was a witness who said they saw someone hit it. second time some stupid lady backed into it and took the bumper off the clips and put a huge scratch on the back end...there was a witness but the fucker didnt go in so we were out of luck

n e ways good luck with yours tho

sunfiredude
07-23-2005, 02:17 PM
^ thats harsh man. sorry top hear that. some people are pieces of shit.

here are some new pics of the SEXXY lambo door and the wreck, lol cant install the other one now cuz the hood wont budge:banghead:

PS DONT MIND THE PINKISH TINT ON THE PICS, I AM OBVIOUSLY USING A CAMERA THAT DOESNT KNOW WTF COLORS ARE. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM GIVING ME HELL OVER THE STUPID THING, LOL...THANKS

ANYWAYS ONTO THE PICS

http://img334.imageshack.us/img334/7447/july00015ix.jpg
http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/8723/july00024sj.jpg
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/149/july00049ei.jpg
http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?image=july00074gh.jpg
http://img351.imageshack.us/img351/1606/july00082ya.jpg
http://img316.imageshack.us/img316/4296/july00096oc.jpg

schurchill39
07-23-2005, 02:42 PM
Looks good dax, i have some pictures of your car at SCN veryy sexy, i am getting the filmed developped today if you want a copy of the pictures PM me and i will send you them in an email

sunfiredude
07-23-2005, 02:43 PM
yeah sure schurchill, that'd be great man, send them to

[email protected]

thanks!

Davetronz
07-23-2005, 02:45 PM
Those lambo doors look HAWT dax!

sunfiredude
07-23-2005, 03:08 PM
thanks bro! :burnout:

ecstasy_civic
07-23-2005, 04:26 PM
damn man, pink pearl:dunno: :rofl:

It doesnt look too bad, nothing that it hasnt seen before lol

Im sure its gonna be back to new soon

sunfiredude
07-23-2005, 04:32 PM
yeah the camera hurts.

tru, the car has seen worse. i sure hope its back to new *with a new CF hood* :thumbsup:

ecstasy_civic
07-23-2005, 04:54 PM
CF hood and a black roof:D

El Nagro
07-24-2005, 08:22 AM
Dax you live 1 block away from your work why are you driving their????? Its time to just leave it in the garage and get urself a nice set of running sheo's!

sunfiredude
07-24-2005, 10:52 AM
ecstacy- tru dat!

el nagro- why wouldnt i drive to work lol bitches love the ride...it goes in the garage this winter...

El Nagro
07-24-2005, 12:29 PM
maybe you wouldnt drive to work because parking lots are hell on cars lol, but it always happens when you daily drive a show car lol.

sunfiredude
07-24-2005, 03:24 PM
okay

Wildcat
07-24-2005, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by sunfiredude
right, and i am thankfull, its just fun to act tough because i know a few of the people i work with wanna pwn him the next time he tries to come in the bar....ive seen the vehicle before and am pretty sure he's a regular at our bar...

a few of us doormen/barteders will simply "remove him from the building" for "being to drunk".....LOL thats all

lol jk im happy that i have witnessed etc and hope everything works out....

you working at the bars now e-thug? :rofl:

sorry about the car but it sounds like everything will turn out alright.

Audio_Rookie
07-24-2005, 11:07 PM
looks like minimal damage to the car though...

ouch, similar situation happened to me last year...except he gave me his insurance info and stuff, and when I went to the cops I did a big write up on him, description and nick name and stuff....the guy was actually on parol....

It took 3 months for the cops and insurance agencies to get the money out of him...and I had his number, and he had caller id, so I kept using differant phones (friends and stuff) to tear a strip out of him..

guess what.....

somehow all the windows on his car were broken 3 weeks after my accident.....wast me, but wouldnt be suprised if it was a friend of mine, I even had his damn liscence plate number...

the cops and insurance agency just kept saying he denied everything, and they didnt want to do anymore...I had to fight for that money....1600$ damage....I got it after 3 months..

sunfiredude
07-24-2005, 11:23 PM
ouch- sorry to hear man......

wildcat- i bartend at ice

sunfiredude
07-26-2005, 07:29 PM
well the guy called me back today and does not want to go through with insurance etc...which is fine.

i got a quote from a body shop that said it would be around 1500 to do everything. (repair and repaint the front bumper, new stock hood, with paint)...

now that was from MY bodyshop...the guy wants a second opinion from his body shop....MY QUESTION IS:

How am I going to get a CF hood out of the deal?? lol...I gotta find some way to get a CF hood to be cheaper than a stock hood + paint and install...HELP

csnow
07-26-2005, 08:01 PM
Shouldn't a CF hood be cheaper than an oem hood + paint regardless? For my car I can get good CF hoods for under $600. I know an oem honda hood is $$$ + more $$ for paint. Not sure about j-body parts pricing, but seems that it should be possible.

Or just tell the guy that you want the price that your bodyshop quotes or you'll go through insurance and pursue the hit and run. :drama:

sunfiredude
07-26-2005, 10:18 PM
haha blackmail, nice i like it! haha

well a cf hood for my car is about 600-700....and thats what a stock hood painted would be....i gotta meet with the guy and have a chat...

2002civic
07-29-2005, 10:45 AM
shitty man at least everythings working out, im gone for 2 weeks and miss everything

sunfiredude
07-29-2005, 04:35 PM
yeah no doubt....

update- money has been paid to me to fix my car! CF evo hood is getting ordered on tuesday (holiday monday)...

the rest of the car will get repaired whenever the body shop is free to do it up

mr.loco
07-29-2005, 08:59 PM
:thumbsup: