PDA

View Full Version : FS: '99 Dodge Caravan - quick sale - $6,950/ offers??

07-23-2005, 04:26 PM
The van is now in Calgary. My brother bought it new from one of the Dodge dealers (Derrick Dodge) in Edmonton in 1999 and just purchased a new Honda Odyssey minivan last week. He figured he'd do better selling it privately as opposed to trading a Dodge minivan into a Honda dealer and asked me to take care of this for him.

It has 142,800 km, is the regular size, not the Grand size,
7 passenger (middle & rear seats are bench style), 3.0 V6 engine, grey cloth interior with dual sliding doors, A/C, cruise, tilt, PW, PDL, P MR, Pwr rear vent windows, AM/FM casette stereo, and roof rack.
It drives very well and everything on it works properly.
It is the light Cypress Green colour which was new for '99, as shown in the pics below.
Timing belt was replaced at 126,000 km.
Tires still good.
Front brakes at 80% left.
Rear brakes and machined rotors are brand new.
Good windshield.
It will come with a thick service file.

I've attached a few pics of similar looking, but, not identical, caravans until I can get actual pics of it to display here. I chose both these pics because they are the correct colour of this van.
We are planning on having an expensive, professional, complete detail job done on the entire vehicle as soon as it gets here and that's included in any offers made.

You can reach me at xxx-xxxx in Calgary. Located in the West beltline area of Calgary, just south of Downtown, and a few blocks from Mount Royal Village on 17 Avenue S.W.

tc3
07-23-2005, 11:06 PM
Power windows, locks..etc??

07-23-2005, 11:17 PM
yes, I'm fairly certain it has all that "normal" stuff, but, I'll speak with him Sunday and get a more comprehensive option list. If there are other specific things you're looking for or wish to know about, please list them (or call me)so I can ask him all the questions at one time. Thanks.

07-24-2005, 08:01 PM
I've edited the post above to show a more complete option list and in answer to the question posed above, yes, it does have power windows, locks, etc.

07-30-2005, 11:59 AM
Van will be in Calgary later this afternoon, Saturday, July 30th.
Description above, has had a few updates since first posted.

update: Aug 1/05

**** Sale Pending *****

I've taken a deposit from a very nice fellow who saw it here on the Beyond website. Should be sitting in its new home before the weekend. :thumbsup:

Aug. 4/05 Done deal. :clap: