PDA

View Full Version : FS: 90-93 Toyota Celica Reverse Glow Gauges

TEAMFaint
07-24-2005, 11:52 AM
Just purchased a set of these from our local car shop. They are for 1990-1993 Toyota Celica's. These go up to 120 MPH.These are not the cheezy kind where the whole face lights up, just the numbers do. I paid $140 for these, so I will start the price at $100 OBO. I am located in Medicine Hat so shipping would probably be your best bet, and you're probably looking at around $5 for that. These have NEVER BEEN INSTALLED and are BRAND NEW in the box.

$100 OBO, have receipts if wanted.

Here is a picture of what the gauges look like:
http://www.makotoautotrends.com/products/TY90CC-3294RGX.jpg

So yes, $100 OBO. Post on here or PM me. Thanks

Cliffnotes:

Alfa Otto Gauges
Paid $140
Comes with switch to change colors from Blue to Green, and also changes brightness of the color.
Anti-glare/scratch faces
Brand new in box, never been installed.
Asking $100 OBO

Godfuader
07-24-2005, 12:11 PM
The pic is obviously not from a Gen. 5 GTS. Do u have any actual pics of the one ur selling? Was gonna rig up a LED setup in my car but looks like too much work.

TEAMFaint
07-24-2005, 04:14 PM
It is an exact picture. The GTS go up to 150 MPH the GT's and ST's go up to 120 MPH. So if you have a GTS you will need to get a GT or ST gauge cluster installed. I know where a few are available if you are interested.

Bump
:burnout: :burnout:

Godfuader
07-24-2005, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by TEAMFaint
It is an exact picture. The GTS go up to 150 MPH the GT's and ST's go up to 120 MPH. So if you have a GTS you will need to get a GT or ST gauge cluster installed. I know where a few are available if you are interested.

So if i have a GT-S then i need a GT/ST cluster? The reason i say that this wont fit is cuz on the left circle i have batt. fuel and temp.

EDIT: Wait, so are you saying that i would have to rip out the GTS cluster and install the GT/ST cluster, then get the indiglos? can you get the GTS from somewhere?
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/5480/gauge5dr.png

TEAMFaint
07-24-2005, 11:00 PM
Yes you can get the 90-91 GTS somewhere, but in all honesty they are the ugly kind. The whole face lights up a light blue or a light green and they look kinda sappy. Thats why I decided to go with a 120 MPH from a GT or ST because they look WAY nicer. So yes to install these you would have to get a ST or GT cluster to replace your GTS.

Bump

TEAMFaint
07-24-2005, 11:05 PM
There are a few car lots with a few GT's in the yard I know, and a few people around town in Calgary that have some GTs for parting out. I also know a guy from the states who is willing to sell his for $35 USD shipped to my postal code. So about $50 give or take. It has approx. 16x xxx miles on the cluster.

TEAMFaint
07-28-2005, 12:14 PM
BUMP

Price Drop $80 OBO