PDA

View Full Version : Old spotting (yes pictures)

schurchill39
07-24-2005, 03:02 PM
This was alittle old but i finally got my pictures devellopd from SCN and i spotted def_3 when i was down there. I am from Medicine Hat so i dont know extaly where in calgary it was, obviously some where down town, but it was nice to have read about your car then to actualyl see it. Very nice now its time for interior work.

http://img43.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mosdef19kj.jpg
http://img43.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mosdef22oi.jpg
http://img43.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mosdef39vs.jpg

turbo'dGSR
07-24-2005, 03:16 PM
I think his name is def_3, and that car was stolen and trashed..:(
Might break his heart to see those pics.

Seanith
07-24-2005, 03:19 PM
what is that?

illeagle
07-24-2005, 03:24 PM
an accord

infected
07-24-2005, 06:24 PM
ummm... car's not "here" anymore dude... :whipped:

hash
07-24-2005, 07:33 PM
wtf? I could swear i saw that car last night on country hills. - complete with those little pins on the hood and the shaved off tail-lights.

trikypenguin
07-24-2005, 07:48 PM
it was already stolen?????

schurchill39
07-24-2005, 09:19 PM
Oh sorry to hear that dude If you want me to take em down pm me and I will no problem. But seriously you did really amazing work and the car was well put together

infected
07-24-2005, 10:51 PM
No need to take it down, it's just a pic.
Hope he doesn't cry when he sees this.. O_O
:cry:

lastprodigy
07-25-2005, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Seanith
what is that?

pretty rude given the circumstances ....ptolly could appreciate the work at least man :rolleyes:

schurchill39
07-25-2005, 01:25 AM
Oh man that thing was sooo well put together (just needed some interior work). I almost broke my kneck at first when I saw it. Then i got lost just trying to make a fing circle to go back and see it cuz i dont know downtown calgary AT ALL. It took me a good 15mins just to get back to it.

schurchill39
07-25-2005, 01:26 AM
yea I PM'ed him to let him know I have them up, lets see what he says

infected
07-25-2005, 02:18 PM
LOL alrighty then...

Seanith
07-25-2005, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by lastprodigy

pretty rude given the circumstances ....ptolly could appreciate the work at least man :rolleyes:

What the fuck are you talking about? I neither knew the circumstances nor did I know what kind of car it is. So please, stfu.

69cougar
07-25-2005, 03:36 PM
:drama:

izzoblitzo
07-25-2005, 07:23 PM
wow! someone stole that car? Did he have an alarm system??? I saw that car at one of the beyond meets a few weeks ago!! ouch.. sorry to hear..

Def_3
07-28-2005, 05:24 PM
hey guys

it was stolen, joy rided, crashed, it was bought by a toronto tuner shop through a distributor, there are rumours that some dumb young eastern kid owns it now with black rims, and drives it like shit. That broke my heart when I hear that

If you guys see this car, tell the kid to smarten up, you dont want to know the amount of time, blood, sweat and tears it took up...not to mention the $$$$$!

Yes it had an alarm

As for seeing it in country hills, i have been hearing such rumours, again i hope its not true that some punk kid is driving the crap out of it, but hey....shit happens, with a moulded body like that, i dont think itll last too long!

I wanted to fix it and stuff, but I am at Telus Mobility, and with the strike, and getting engaged, I had to do the "grown" up thing!

Thanks for the pics great memories!!!!

I want to thank all of Beyond.ca for all their support, advise, and assistance over the last 2 years of building the car, all the shops, JDMSource, Speedtech, silent rage, contemporary, if I forgot anyone sorry!

Keep up the good work, and I know Beyond will continue to provide Calgary with amazing eye candy for years to come:thumbsup:

Proboscis
07-29-2005, 04:45 AM
i like da new ride ;)

Proboscis
07-29-2005, 04:55 AM
yo def_3 that accord was nothing but visicious and suspicious, it was a hype ride. Every time i've seen it i knew it was u, but now u have a gentleman's ride :D U where the first guy in da cru to do shit up on your car, To me it will always be def_3's old ride
P.S me like xbox

Z24_3.1
07-29-2005, 07:04 AM
yo def_3 sorry to hear that do u work down town calgary telus? if u do......i think u should know my bro khaled works in think help desk

SpeedStar
08-02-2005, 01:12 AM
Just to let you know this car is owned by a younger guy living in Airdrie. I've seen it on several occations and it appears to be the exact car posted in the pictures at the top of this thread.

It looks as though it was poorly re-sprayed with black paint as there is lots of "orange peel" throughout the paint job. It has the custom euro lights, which at first I mistook the car as a Jetta, and gold rims. As well as some black housing projector headlights.

I see it often enough around Airdrie, I'll have to take some snap shots for you...

Joel

88CRX
08-02-2005, 08:36 AM
its still in alberta..... i have pics of it in sylvan lake from sunday

Def_3
08-02-2005, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Z24_3.1
yo def_3 sorry to hear that do u work down town calgary telus? if u do......i think u should know my bro khaled works in think help desk

I work for marketing @ mobility, so sorry I dont know him and YES i crossed the picket line, not a fan of the union!;)

Def_3
08-02-2005, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Proboscis
yo def_3 that accord was nothing but visicious and suspicious, it was a hype ride. Every time i've seen it i knew it was u, but now u have a gentleman's ride :D U where the first guy in da cru to do shit up on your car, To me it will always be def_3's old ride
P.S me like xbox thanks hommie, cant wait for the 20"s now from james @ contemporary!

im loving the luxury and leather, just fillin up brings a tear to my eyes :rofl:

Def_3
08-02-2005, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by SpeedStar
Just to let you know this car is owned by a younger guy living in Airdrie. I've seen it on several occations and it appears to be the exact car posted in the pictures at the top of this thread.

It looks as though it was poorly re-sprayed with black paint as there is lots of "orange peel" throughout the paint job. It has the custom euro lights, which at first I mistook the car as a Jetta, and gold rims. As well as some black housing projector headlights.

I see it often enough around Airdrie, I'll have to take some snap shots for you...

Joel tell him to take car of her! and to smarten up, as I have heard some horror stories regarding his driving!

schurchill39
08-02-2005, 06:16 PM
Man what are you driving now, i've been hearing nothing but good things about it