PDA

View Full Version : Teg Vs NSX

Ferio_vti
06-26-2002, 09:19 PM
Couple weeks back, I was at Cheesecake Cafe on Macleod Tr out on the patio.
About 10:00 I see a silver NSX cruise by heading south. Later, maybe 15-30 minutes later. I hear this loud revying. Its the NSX at the redlights, going North and a black Teg (90-93), lowered with a body kit etc etc.

Don't know what was in the teg engine, but either way the dumb ass was totally determined to race the NSX. Surprisingly the teg didn't scream his wheels. Anyways, the NSX spanked the dude without even trying.

Lotta great laugh outta that one. Talk about over confident.

E36M3
07-07-2002, 04:04 AM
Sometimes those little Integras can suprise you. The first day I got my M3, I lined up next to a 3000GT VR-4 and a (1995?) Integra. The Integra had a crazy body kit on it, and sounded like a leaf blower.

In any case, I was able to out-accelerate the VR-4 without a problem, but the little Integra smoked me by about 3-5 car lengths two spotlights in a row.

Might have been my inexperience with the car, but that Integra was insanely fast. My mom used to have one, and this one must have had double the torque of the stock Integra, most likely turboed.

legendboy
07-07-2002, 11:30 AM
I raced a CLK ?? last night. Him and his gf pulled up to me and he yells "we gonna do it?" I look over at the car and I ask him if its the 430 or the v6, he says its the 8. I shake my head but when the light turns green I give it shit. He had 3/4 car length on me but he could not pull on me! From light to light it stayed like that. I was like, "what a lier", thats no V8, he took off the 320 emblem and put on a AMG emblem. Probly trying to impress his gf.....