PDA

View Full Version : Mass Building Programs

gggunit
07-26-2005, 01:19 PM
Anyone got any Mass building programs .. I know about nutrition just excerses which ones .. how many sets and reps.. Something that had positive results

hockeybronx
07-27-2005, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by gggunit
Anyone got any Mass building programs .. I know about nutrition just excerses which ones .. how many sets and reps.. Something that had positive results

Seems like a long time since we heard from you last.

Mens Health Magazine's webiste www.menshealth.com has tons of information regarding muscle building and mens fitness. You can surf for hours on that site.

I guess the trick is to keep the workout hours > the surfing hours.

Smokem
07-27-2005, 09:39 PM
There's a good book on this, it's called Men's Body Sculpting by Nick Evans. He's a doctor as well. I've personally seen results from his mass generator. Also has body fat blitz and hybrid hard body workouts.

TheXplosion
07-28-2005, 03:54 PM
Thats a good site Hockeybronx.....Thx:thumbsup:

pinoyhero
07-28-2005, 06:29 PM
If you want to get big, think about doing big heavy movements. Bench press, squats, leg press, weighted dips and pull ups ect. Go heavy and intense. 3-4 sets of 4-7 reps per body part per cycle.

Wildcat
07-28-2005, 09:45 PM
^ compound movements is the term your looking for.

ApexDrift
07-29-2005, 11:40 AM
having a good basic structure is important as well, your legs and back are your structure frames... bulk on those and everything will fall into place...