PDA

View Full Version : Stereo got jacked

Pauly Boy
07-27-2005, 01:33 AM
Lovely, just lovely

Go to Essies with my boys and come out to find all my drivers side windows smashed in with a rock, the passenger side scratched all to hell from a failed attempt, my dash in fucking pieces, and glass pretty much EVERYWHERE. Oh yeah, and my headunit gone. Dumb fucks, I really hope for their sakes the cops find out before I do who did this.

I parked in the corner of the hotel side lot, right under the big sign by Sceinic drive (very well lit and high-traffic area). How the fuck no one saw this crime is beyond me...

The best part is these crackheads didn't even take my book of cd's, a roll of quarters, or my remote - All sitting DIRECTLY below the deck in the cup-holder, as a matter of fact, they touched nothing else...:dunno: I assume since my alarm would have been going crazy, they split early...

So now I have to go through the process of getting it fixed, out of a car for a week, higher insurance premiums (this is at least $2G's to fix easily with all the broken glass), but now I also have to buy lots of razor wire to make sure the next idiot that tries this loses his hands! That's a lot of work! Plus I'll probably have to go away for a few years once I commit a few homicides if I ever catch these asshole(s)

All in all...A LITTLE FUCKING PISSED OFF HERE KIDDIES! :banghead:

Pauly Boy
07-27-2005, 01:39 AM
Oh yeah, pics to follow shortly!

If ANYONE knows what the hell went on here, or hears something please let me know - I promiss I'll let you join in the savage beating with me of these cocksuckers

schurchill39
07-27-2005, 05:59 AM
man thats harsh hope everything turns out in your favor but please let the police handel... unless they are doing nothing then beat them mother fuckers too:rofl:

P.S PLEASE stop calling every one kiddies

sunfiredude
07-27-2005, 08:20 AM
paul i called you yesterday to see what was up, to see if you got anything resolved yet, still sends a chill down my spine when i think of that shit happening ... call me later and let me know what is going on ....

94SSEi
07-27-2005, 09:57 AM
My buddy got the headunit stolen from his 2004 Civic on Monday. It was parked on the second level of the Lethbridge centre parking lot.

Guess Lethbridge isn't as free of these problems as I thought.

CdnSilverStreak
07-27-2005, 02:11 PM
Lethbridge is one of the worst places for car theft.

Sorry to hear about it Paul.

crazydave
07-27-2005, 03:46 PM
ya man sry to hear, i will keep my ears open to hear anything!

mr.loco
07-27-2005, 06:14 PM
:guns: what the fuck r they gonna do with a cd player? get 5 bucks so they can buy hairspray or some shit like that??

ca2p3r
07-27-2005, 06:48 PM
lethbridge >> the hood

Pauly Boy
07-28-2005, 02:40 AM
Well, hotel security is a bust, 14 damn cameras in the hotel, not a one even close to my car's parking spot. You'd think that it would have been safe parked directly below a huge, well lit sign & right off of Sceinc?!?

The shop has ordered the windows and is just getting things started for the interior...Lot's more little damage when we went over it. Things like screw holes torn open and tears in the fabric/vinyl cover along the edges from scraping...Looks like a whole freaking new interior just about if I replace everything! On the plus side, it will all get custom painted by the shop to whatever color sceme I want...:thumbsup:

And I convinced insurance that even though I don't have it in the shop yet, to authorize a rental since I have no other car...An '05 Cobalt coupe...

sunfiredude
07-29-2005, 03:37 AM
shitty to hear paul...stealing hurts...

...fuckin guys:guns:

2002civic
07-29-2005, 10:36 AM
ya i know first hand lethbridge sux , and the cops here are fuckin idiots, sorry to hear man

Pauly Boy
07-29-2005, 09:20 PM
Well to further my problems...Turns out my deck (Alpine 9827) has been discontinued. Now normally that would be a good thing, because I could get this years model...BUT the newer one has LESS features than my old one! :banghead:

Seriously, this one doesn't have media expander or a remote included, and it comes with that stupid glide-touch which is, well, too damn touchy!:thumbsdow

ALSO...this better be some freak co-incidence... It turns out that 2 other people I know had their cars broken into that night (all the same way - rock though the window!) Except all of our vehicles were spread out all over the south-side...?!? Weird shit...

mr.loco
07-30-2005, 12:28 AM
lets do our own bait cars and catch those fockers....

Pauly Boy
07-30-2005, 08:50 AM
Okay, I nominate Dax's then! lol :rofl:

sunfiredude
07-30-2005, 01:36 PM
hah dream on...

2002civic
07-30-2005, 02:03 PM
about 2 months ago there were over 30 cars all over the west side broken into in a single night, and what do the cops do about it? absolutly nothing, and the criminals know this and keep doing it, i need to find a place with a garage:thumbsdow

and i think daxs car would be perfect for a bait car:thumbsup:

sunfiredude
07-31-2005, 07:47 PM
shut up lol

kiyo
08-25-2005, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by 2002civic
about 2 months ago there were over 30 cars all over the west side broken into in a single night, and what do the cops do about it? absolutly nothing, and the criminals know this and keep doing it, i need to find a place with a garage:thumbsdow

and i think daxs car would be perfect for a bait car:thumbsup:

Absolutely,,,,cops don't do anything. They just recieve a report paper. thats it....
someone stole car stereos from my roommate's and mine....
broken the quarter glass....:guns:

When my roommates and I went to the Police department.
the cop and we talked like this.

W "some one stole car audio from my car"
C "OK, write down this form"
W " I finished write this form"
C "OK, thank you, thats it."
W "!?"

they really don't do anything...

240droptop
08-30-2005, 11:19 PM
lets catch umm ourselves lol daxs car would be perfect lets do this!!!!

tapout
08-31-2005, 01:53 AM
fuckin losers:thumbsdow

Audio_Rookie
08-31-2005, 07:30 AM
yup, your best bet is to make those lazy bastards work for it.

I have all of my car audio system either welded to the car, or bolted onto it, my box is bolted down to the car, and I had metal plates overtop of the box that were welded on each end.

someone would need a grinder to get any of my system out(except wiring) good luck stealing it!!!

be sure to keep checking up at king of trade and canada pawn, alot of stolen stereo gear goes through thear, I have found some of my previously stolen tuff at canada pawn.

CdnSilverStreak
08-31-2005, 03:54 PM
^ You'd think that places like that would hold some sort of accountability when they don't verify if the items are stolen or not.

Audio_Rookie
08-31-2005, 04:30 PM
they do , you just let them know, and then go to the police to get a copy of the report on your stolen equipment, if it matches up they give you your stuff back....

believe me, ive done it mroe than once.

Pauly Boy
09-01-2005, 06:18 PM
Yeah, still waiting for a call...

The car is finally back together though! Look for my rice once again on a street near you! :thumbsup: