PDA

View Full Version : What's the strangest thing you've found...

Obscura
07-27-2005, 09:39 AM
I was walking back to the convention center after the folk fest on Saturday and was taken back by finding a lower pair of dentures sitting on a post.
THey were of course disgustingly dirty.

What's the strangest thing anyones found in the downtown core?

So far I've seen:

a full face skimask (in the summer)
used tampons
solied undies
used condom stuck to a street sign
men's suit jacket floating in a fountain
dolls head in an alleyway

EK 2.0
07-27-2005, 09:41 AM
People, some of the people I have encountered in the Downtown Core are the strangest thing in the world...

07-27-2005, 09:48 AM
not to long ago, I saw a girl I went to Jr. High with walking the streets as a hooker, more funny then strange...

Obscura
07-27-2005, 09:56 AM
some of the people downtown are for sure strange. Not as strange (or dangerous) as downtown T.O.

I was thinking along the lines of strange objects though, not people:)

EK 2.0
07-27-2005, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Obscura
some of the people downtown are for sure strange. Not as strange (or dangerous) as downtown T.O.

I was thinking along the lines of strange objects though, not people:)

some of those people though have been in the same spot for so long they are objects...;)...

hmmm...objects...I once found a rib spreader on the edge of the pathway between Eau Claire and Prince's Island...

Obscura
07-27-2005, 10:03 AM
I wonder if that had anything to do with the men's suit jacket I found in the fountain....

That would be a cool and disturbing find

eblend
07-27-2005, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by 5.0
not to long ago, I saw a girl I went to Jr. High with walking the streets as a hooker, more funny then strange...

what jr high did you go to?! would be funny if the girls i always thought would end up as prostitutes actually did haha

sorry for being off topic, don't go downtown so haven't seen anything strange..other then ppl like someone mentioned

HTN SWCHS
07-27-2005, 10:44 AM
one guy was singing about a 7 dollar bill and how he had none at 2-3 am last sunday morning

one girl walked into the alley at crack macs and 2 bums changed direction and followed

Xtrema
07-27-2005, 11:43 AM
Not downtown, but used condom behind a junior high when I was young, then I found out that some guy has been using it as a water ballon. Lame.

Phy
07-27-2005, 11:46 AM
Saw a bum asleep with his trousers down once. God I wish I could forget that.:barf:

civic_stylez
07-27-2005, 11:55 AM
me and a couple of my friends saw a bum shaving his legs in the bow river last summer...still very traumatized.

as for fining stuff, i found a half pound bag of weed at the chinook lrt station, im not a dope smoker or a drug dealer so i left it. didnt feel like getting hunted down by whoever owned it...

BokCh0y
07-27-2005, 12:01 PM
washed and dried my duvet cover at the laundry mat - took it home and start folded it. out pops a pair of panites right in front of my wife too. of course it didn't belong to my wife. she was mad. i had LOTS of explaining to do. don't know how the hell it got in there. but i know she was checking my msg's, email, everything for months under suspicion i was fukin around.

d-UNiT
07-27-2005, 12:16 PM
and were you?

rmk
07-27-2005, 12:19 PM
you should go on a little treasure hunt somewhere else man lol. if you find strange objects you'll contract some rare disease and die in minutes down here.

the strangest thing would be either the bum that was pitching a loaf behind the 1st st. west station in the parkade and just as he was finishing up he wiped with his hand and waved to us. :eek: true story. or the rich guy that almost getting smoked on his segway scooter by a dump truck in heavy 5th ave traffic.

i'm sure that will all be topped by this time tomorrow.

/////AMG
07-27-2005, 12:22 PM
^^That one takes the prize!!
hahaha

BokCh0y
07-27-2005, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by d-UNiT
and were you?

you want the truth??? :D

JeremyD
07-27-2005, 01:19 PM
I saw one of the crackheads behind the 8th street trainstation jerking off during the lunch hour.

My boss had a used condom tossed on her windshield.

duffspec
07-27-2005, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by BokCh0y
washed and dried my duvet cover at the laundry mat - took it home and start folded it. out pops a pair of panites right in front of my wife too. of course it didn't belong to my wife. she was mad. i had LOTS of explaining to do. don't know how the hell it got in there. but i know she was checking my msg's, email, everything for months under suspicion i was fukin around.

HAHHAHA that was pretty funny, I could only imagine the your old lady's face. :rofl:

civic_stylez
07-27-2005, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by rmk
you should go on a little treasure hunt somewhere else man lol. if you find strange objects you'll contract some rare disease and die in minutes down here.

the strangest thing would be either the bum that was pitching a loaf behind the 1st st. west station in the parkade and just as he was finishing up he wiped with his hand and waved to us. :eek: true story. or the rich guy that almost getting smoked on his segway scooter by a dump truck in heavy 5th ave traffic.

i'm sure that will all be topped by this time tomorrow.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

nismodrifter
07-27-2005, 03:15 PM
This was in Kelowna:
While walking near the place where you can go paddle boating there was a pair of jeans on the grass, perfectly flat as if somebody had pulled them straight down and stepped out of them, with shit ALL over them and flies swarming all over the shit...in +36 degree weather. That was hands down the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. :barf:

Alpine Autowerks
07-27-2005, 05:12 PM
a guy getting a BJ from a pro on the sidewalk on 10th ave next to Mother Tuckers.

gerrycurl21
07-27-2005, 09:23 PM
a polaroid of some guys unit.....:confused:

Seanith
07-27-2005, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by gerrycurl21
a polaroid of some guys unit.....:confused:

lol just sitting there on the ground? :rofl:
I'm glad i don't go downtown that much :barf:

BebeAphrodite
07-28-2005, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
This was in Kelowna:
While walking near the place where you can go paddle boating there was a pair of jeans on the grass, perfectly flat as if somebody had pulled them straight down and stepped out of them, with shit ALL over them and flies swarming all over the shit...in +36 degree weather. That was hands down the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. :barf:

hahahaha
i think this takes the cake

-----

I saw a pair of undies in a restaurant under the table

Redlyne_mr2
07-28-2005, 12:10 AM
A suitcase full of a large variety or narcotics and needles. I was in the forest with a large group of friends. The guy who owned it was up in the trees hiding for some reason. I grabbed the suitcase and bolted. Turned it into the RCMP, i was too young to know that that stuff was worth something.