PDA

View Full Version : Import Concern

Datsun-Fever
07-27-2005, 12:51 PM
Im sure this question has been asked before, sorry.
If i am looking at buying a car from IC, how much more do they usually charge after the final quote?

jdmakkord
07-27-2005, 01:00 PM
They have a FAQ on their site, go read it!

Datsun-Fever
07-27-2005, 01:36 PM
Well i see that they say any additional charges will be payed when you take ownership of the car, so i just want to know what people have run into when it comes to additional fee's.

James
07-27-2005, 03:05 PM
It all depends on the car, and if any work needs to be done before it can be insured/registered. I bought my car after all mechanicals/inspections had been done, so there were no "extra costs" , but my MR2 was already in Calgary. When you purchase a vehicle that is still in Japan, you will most likely be the one who needs to deal with all the hassles and there fore extra $$$ ( a friend had to go through this process, and it can be a bit of a pain). Import Concern dosnt try to "hide" any costs from you though if thats what you need to know, they will be straight forward and try to give you a pretty accurate estimate of the final price.

\JCAR/
07-27-2005, 03:11 PM
well when you import your car from IC were it says final price well thats after all the taxes and everything is said and done but you will need to add roughly $175.00 extra to get it shipped to calgary