PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 90-93 Integra bumper lights

QuasarCav
07-28-2005, 11:29 AM
Hello,

My bumper lights had an unfortunate accident in the oven. They are unusable and I hate driving a car without proper signals.

Anyone who has a pair lying around or knows of a set should get ahold of me.

If you have a spare set now is the time to sell, in good condition I'll pay good cash.

Thanks.

Speed_Dreams
07-28-2005, 11:34 AM
what year is your car? 90-91s have different styles and will not fit 92-93

just a heads up you could try mopac of Speedtech or various other places around town and get some clear ones :thumbsup: :bigpimp:

QuasarCav
07-28-2005, 11:40 AM
Shit I was thinking that.

I have a 93, so 92-93 it is.

If any sponsers carry the clear ones I would be interested in seeing them as they will be painted amber anyway.

freakin
07-28-2005, 12:37 PM
You can have my old set....they're cracked, but they'll get you going for now. I bought mine from tunerworks about a year and a half ago. That was my first and last purchase ever from them. The guy at the counter was an asshole. Oh well, guess they don't want my money.

What happened to your lights??

PS, let me know when you're painting yours....you can do mine as well. :thumbsup:

ken-gsr
07-28-2005, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by freakin
You can have my old set....they're cracked, but they'll get you going for now. I bought mine from tunerworks about a year and a half ago. That was my first and last purchase ever from them. The guy at the counter was an asshole. Oh well, guess they don't want my money.

What happened to your lights??

PS, let me know when you're painting yours....you can do mine as well. :thumbsup:

lol is there anything you dont have?

freakin
07-28-2005, 01:19 PM
haha, it's pretty sad....I need a good garage sale. I'm a packrat, Lewis can attest to that. He was there when I stripped Tom's sedan apart and filled my wagon up to the brim with misc parts that I'll likely never use. One day I'll learn.

There is one thing I don't have....a running Honda. :(

Tinh-boy
07-30-2005, 10:26 PM
hi i have a set and i'm just starting to part out all my oem parts for upgrades. i'm not too sure how much to be asking so you're gonna have to tell me what's fair

freakin
07-30-2005, 11:08 PM
A new pair is $30, so I'd say 1/2 of that if they're in good shape.

PS, do you have any other parts lying around?

(See Ken, this is how it happens. I have a problem and need to stop collecting parts.) :nut:

QuasarCav
10-12-2005, 11:35 PM
BUMP

Still looking for some OEM 92-93 bumper lights, Aftermarket may do as well.

QuasarCav
02-23-2006, 01:57 PM
BUMP

Really need these guys, I'm willing to pay for OEM lights or even the JDM style amber ones.

QuasarCav
03-03-2006, 03:27 PM
One last time before I have to order online!

streetdreams
03-28-2006, 10:08 AM
i have a set think i have three actually might need some turpine tine to cleaN THE SET UP THINK THEY WHERE the ones i tryed to paint amber. make an offer if you want them

QuasarCav
03-30-2006, 09:00 AM
Your PM box is full, send me some contact info.