PDA

View Full Version : FS - 1991 Honda Civic Special Edition Hatchback

Bigchuckers
07-28-2005, 12:06 PM
When I find a scanner I'll post up the pics.

What I got...

1991 Honda Civic Hatchback, Special Edition model, red exterior, grey interior, 5-speed, aftermarket intake, muffler, adjustable coil-over springs, front upper strut bar, ignition wires, alarm, 2004 model Pioneer CD player, rear 3 windows are tinted, 245,000kms. Timing belt was done last year with a tune-up (spark plugs, fuel system cleaned, rad was flushed) I can provide a mechanical inspection paper (performed last week) that came out A1. Sound in everyway. I'm selling it because my parents came in for the long weekend and informed me they are going to buy me a new car for my univeristy grad gift.

$3000

Call Nathan at 923-4739 and I'm located downtown.

Darkane
07-28-2005, 12:33 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Bigchuckers
07-28-2005, 12:50 PM
I dont know. They said under 35000, so the hunt begings. But it has to still have atleast one years of factory warranty left, moms rule :D

Darkane
07-28-2005, 12:55 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Bigchuckers
07-28-2005, 09:28 PM
Buda-Bump! :thumbsup:

NO accident damage, soild front end, has all the vital mods done backed by a strong clutch.

Best offer so far is 2200. I will take this offer if its can be done by 3:00pm tomorrow afternoon. I'm at the corner of 1st S.W and 10th Ave S.W. I'll be available after 10:00am. CIBC at Banker's Hall is open till 3, TD at the Square till 4. There is a BOM at 3rd ST SW and 7th Ave SW. Scoptia at 6th St. and 5th Ave S.W. After 3:30 tomorrow afternoon I will be gone to Jasper for the long weekend :clap: so I'm a bit rushed. HOWEVER I will make myself available for thorough viewings for serious inquiriers. It's at the shop getting its alarm sorted (It's crazy, you CAN'T steal this car) so you can get professional opinions on location if you wish to view there.

Bigchuckers
07-29-2005, 01:45 PM
:thumbsup: