PDA

View Full Version : Street racing with a bunch of show offs!

dmtx
07-28-2005, 01:31 PM
I was at the gas station at Calgary NE last week and two guys just raced off at the green lights (I think those were a mustang and camaro)..... Has anyone done this?

I am driving a G35 and once in a while I'd have acura/honda/mazda drivers just trying to tease me to race on the streets. I have never give in... I just find it very irresponsible. I just think it's really stupid and very immature. I didn't buy a g35 to race or to show off. I just like the car and love driving it. Same way as I admire the integras, preludes, rx7/8, 240sx, m3s, and so on so on....

Anyways, I hope we all stay safe on the streets. Let's all enjoy our rides and don't be stupid behind the wheels. Let's not be jerks behind our rides...

RickDaTuner
07-28-2005, 01:45 PM
im with this guy...

you must be a bit older than most people here though

dmtx
07-28-2005, 02:14 PM
Thanks Rick.. I'm 31, not getting any younger...

calgarygts
07-28-2005, 02:44 PM
I think you start to feel more like this the older you get. I'm now 26 and am feeling more like you each year that goes by. I still let my testosterone get the better of me sometimes.

dmtx
07-28-2005, 03:00 PM
Geezzz, now you guys just starts to make me feel really old. My neigbor owns a 04 bmw with 19" rims... a beaut, real nice and we have the same comments (he's 22 only). He hates it too, maybe this is only in North East (Calgary).... I don't know!

pinoyhero
07-28-2005, 08:45 PM
The g35 is a real looker, not a drag car, I wouldn't humor the civs with fart cans by ripping the car.

infected
07-30-2005, 02:11 AM
Yes, although I am pretty young myself, a couple friends of my neighbours are always pumping their music really loud, spinning tires, reving, probably around 1am...in the middle of VARSITY?!?!? I live in a cul-de-sac and they must be tring to drift the corners in their kitted del sol or something and it's REALLY annoying!!

I wish everyone was as mature as you. :thumbsup:

tapout
07-30-2005, 02:24 AM
depends on a persons mood the odd time i will go race someone if its away from lots of traffic.

statick
07-30-2005, 10:15 AM
i'm down for what dmtx said, save all the racing for the track.

skyline19
07-30-2005, 12:13 PM
well i'm 17 and even though i like to drive faster than most cars on the road i know when to slow down and not race. hence crowded streets, narrow roads, residental streets etc. Don't get me wrong i am young and dumb so i fall for those acuras/hondas/mazdas teasing me but only at night.

2002civic
07-30-2005, 02:08 PM
why is this in the cosmetics and styling thread? and ya i agree street racing is pretty dumb, because my car is modded all these ass clowns try to race me , i drive a stock engine civic ill lose 99% of the time anyway :rofl:

finboy
07-30-2005, 10:56 PM
99% of cars on the road aren't even worth the gas, lol

natejj
08-01-2005, 04:24 PM
How much is it to take your car to the track for a night of racing?

gpomp
08-01-2005, 04:28 PM
$25

Team Emperor
08-01-2005, 04:42 PM
I love going to the tims in the NE on sat nights, and watching the guys race! but it must be cause I'm young and dumb and drive a civic.:thumbsup:

DannyO
08-01-2005, 06:00 PM
Yea I agree I was never someone doing stupid shit on the roads (minus a couple stupid things) but as you get older you get smarter about how things work in the real world, I have been toyed with alot on the road but haven't given in, now I just plan on getting a helmet and getting into autocross.

But its how it is with age,

16 - Your the best driver in the world and your invincable.

19 - You still drive crazy now and then, but you start to realise your mortal and can be hurt BAD, you also noticed a speed sign for the first time.

22 - You drive fairly normal and you respect other drivers, you realise that the 16 year olds are pretty stupid alot of the time.

25 - Those 16 year olds REALLY are starting to piss you off, and you now stick to the speedlimit most the time.

30+ - Your now a respectable driver.

50+ - You start to get abit worried about other cars and always stick to the speedlimit or being under it.

65+ - You get overtaken alot and have trouble remembering what driving is.

75+ - Your now a threat to the safety of others and yourself, you now stick to a strick speedlimit of driving 30 UNDER the limit.

85+ - Dear Lord SAVE US.

Aleks
08-01-2005, 06:47 PM
I drive like a normal person most of the time. There is an odd red light dash here and there, gotta keep working the gaskets so they don't seize up ;)

What pisses me off is the fact that people in Calgary are clueless when it comes to driving Etiquette. When you're going 95km/h in the far left lane on Deerfoot you will get some dirty looks. People turning left going into the far right lane accross 4 lanes of traffic. etc etc. This stuff is bugging me more and more every day.

bradwatson
08-01-2005, 07:20 PM
hey whats up guys, i agree with most of you. I'm 17 years old, and i like to go fast, but i keep it to the track. I would never race ANYONE in th city, not on these streets. The only way i would ever feel comfortable racing in a city was if it was in italy or france, and in the middle of the night with no traffic. The streets are WAY better there, whereas here, the governement feels they need to spend less money on our roads so they can spend over $320 000 in travelling for the MLA's.

Brad

gpomp
08-01-2005, 10:34 PM
what's wrong with driving fast? i street race everyone and everywhere :D

gen2teggy
08-01-2005, 10:38 PM
i just take the bus

achca
08-02-2005, 10:01 AM
street racing:thumbsdow so don;t make youself look stupid

thinmyster
08-02-2005, 10:26 AM
I was in the molson Canadian company van yesterday and some "tools" in a silver ford exlporer sqawks their tires at the lights takes off on Macleod tr fingering us like we were trying to race... we are all like WTF and all the girls we had in the van were like "what fucking losers!!" The only thing worse than street racing is streetracing in minivans!

That thing always attracts the wrong attention. (especially from the people who want free shit.)

Anyways if you guys are on here you are extremely uncool and your buddy is a fucking terrible driver. I dont see why to intended on brake checking us up macleod tr. and consistantly cutting in front of us.. Now that i think of it your lucky we didnt take down your plates or take a vid with the camera we had just to pwn you ass

bspot
08-02-2005, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by RickDaTuner
im with this guy...

you must be a bit older than most people here though

Says the guy who's car shoots fire :rofl:

dmtx
08-02-2005, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by thinmyster

That thing always attracts the wrong attention. (especially from the people who want free shit.)

these guys definitely lack some attention of some sort. really pathetic way of having fun.

My friend's officemate got two cops infront of his door step after speeding in barlow. The cops got a complaint who just phoned in... apparently, you can call the cops if you see people driving erratically... and they really check them out. You can definitely phone the police if you see erratic drivers....

My neighbor was racing on the streets and cops patroling by cought them. They got their face literrally on the streets, hand cuffs and all that crazy shit. Obviously, the cops were so pissed.

After sleeping in jail, charges on top of charges, thousands of fines and lawyers fee, 3 years without drivers license, and 4years of $3800 annual auto insurance (after they get their license again) for his 1992 corolla.... now he is driving like a real man!

MK3HKS
08-02-2005, 11:38 AM
iam not sayin i street race but :whocares:, whoever takes the risk of totalling their ride because of careless driving is an idiot to start with, its never gonna stop anyways:thumbsdow

i learned my lesson after drifting in winter. now i drive more careful then most people i know. these young kids will learn once they see the repair bill for driving like an idiot.:thumbsdow

shakalaka
08-02-2005, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by DannyO
Yea I agree I was never someone doing stupid shit on the roads (minus a couple stupid things) but as you get older you get smarter about how things work in the real world, I have been toyed with alot on the road but haven't given in, now I just plan on getting a helmet and getting into autocross.

19 - You still drive crazy now and then, but you start to realise your mortal and can be hurt BAD, you also noticed a speed sign for the first time.

22 - You drive fairly normal and you respect other drivers, you realise that the 16 year olds are pretty stupid alot of the time.

25 - Those 16 year olds REALLY are starting to piss you off, and you now stick to the speedlimit most the time.

50+ - You start to get abit worried about other cars and always stick to the speedlimit or being under it.

75+ - Your now a threat to the safety of others and yourself, you now stick to a strick speedlimit of driving 30 UNDER the limit.

85+ - Dear Lord SAVE US.

That is pretty much right on the spot!!! Thats pretty much how I felt when I was 16, and now how I am feeling at 19. Not saying that I never overspeed, but I am thinking twice or more before doing that.

Ekliptix
08-02-2005, 11:41 AM
There's no problem racing from a light. It seems that talking on your cellphone or highspeed weaving in and out of traffic is more dangerous.

dmtx
08-02-2005, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by thinmyster
I was in the molson Canadian company van yesterday and some "tools" in a silver ford exlporer sqawks their tires at the lights takes off on Macleod tr fingering us like we were trying to race... we are all like WTF and all the girls we had in the van were like "what fucking losers!!"

Oh yeah, I've seen that too. I was in 16ave going west to deerfoot by radison hotel. I was driving my minivan and a guy on my right is on Lexus IS300 (black and must be super/turbo charged having the intercooler) and on his right was a magnum! He was reving, honkin his horn to the guy in magnum. Then came the greenlights, tires squeeking and he was seriously speeding.... the guy in magnum just didn't go and was laughing with his buddy!! The IS300 guys just looks so stupid racing by himself.

dino_martini
08-02-2005, 09:19 PM
Street racing isnt cool, it is stupid. Leave it for the track. Although, when calgary was a small city, my dad raced at the end of Deer Foot trail in old muscle cars and stuff. I guess if it isnt crowded and you know how to drive fast it might be ok if your not indangering other people.

turbo minivan
08-02-2005, 09:48 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by thinmyster
[B] The only thing worse than street racing is streetracing in minivans!
YEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWW!!! :D :rofl: ( it wasnt me by the way)
i drive the speed limit, unless im provoked by some hot car at the lights. and even then, it dosnt last too long.:D

mroseneder
08-02-2005, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by MK3HKS
iam not sayin i street race but :whocares:, whoever takes the risk of totalling their ride because of careless driving is an idiot to start with, its never gonna stop anyways:thumbsdow

Uhm. I am not really concerned with some jackass who is street racing wrecking his ride (personally, let him). I'm more concerned about the jackass who is street racing blowing a crosswalk and slamming in to a pedestrian who was innocently crossing the street. Or, the jackass street racing losing control of his ride, slamming in to someone else and killing an innocent person. (Not to say anyone here is a bad driver, but it could happen...)

A good example would be last year's RCMP death when a street racer slammed in to a MARKED police cruiser in an intersection and killed the member driving it...

dmtx
08-02-2005, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by bspot

I just saw that thread!! oh yeah...

RickDaTuner
08-02-2005, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by bspot

:hijack:

what what? haha the only time you will see it shot flames is at Auto-X on friday nights, or when i rip up and down my local mountain course, driving arround the city doesnt get the Trubo hot enought to ignite the unspent gas... but yeah

says the guy with the Flame thower of an exhaust..

HAAAAAARRRR!!!!

but anywho im glad that we are actually atracting some more well rounded members here to beyond, its almost as though this forum is maturing:thumbsup:

ExRollen
08-03-2005, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by Aleks
I drive like a normal person most of the time. There is an odd red light dash here and there, gotta keep working the gaskets so they don't seize up ;)

What pisses me off is the fact that people in Calgary are clueless when it comes to driving Etiquette. When you're going 95km/h in the far left lane on Deerfoot you will get some dirty looks. People turning left going into the far right lane accross 4 lanes of traffic. etc etc. This stuff is bugging me more and more every day.

:werd: Oh man do I hear you... I drive over 100 clicks a day for work and I am reallyyyy starting to get ticked, like to the point of yelling at other people who can't hear me and cussing a lot. It's just that people don't pay attention to what's going on around them, especially behind them. The left lane rule is by far the most aggravating when you are in a hurry and some woman doesn't see you riding her ass going 100, because when I'm not speeding, I move over for those who are... people in Europe understand this stuff. I'm 20 and so I've been driving for 4 years now, not including the 2 years w/ a learner's and I speed all the time (perhaps a little stupid, but I'm hoping I will get over it w/ time... or maybe I'll get over it if I swap in a H22... hmm), I have never been pulled over, and I have never gotten close to getting in an accident, BUT I have been rear-ended twice, first time I wrote off my Accord, second time, I just got really pissed. The point of what I'm saying I think, is that at least 90% of people on the road are incapable of being properly aware of their environment and what is going on around them, because driving on its own is simple, just stick to a lane, the tough part is the other people on the road.

Oh BTW, both times I got hit by middle aged men who both claimed "I just wasn't paying attention"... exactly, ya reets

JeremyD
08-03-2005, 08:55 AM
^

It should appropriate in those situations to break both their legs and keep them off the roads for an extended period of time. I bet the would learn very quickly not to drive while distracted.

YamaLube
08-03-2005, 11:02 AM
Well its settled, all drivers on beyond are angels, never speed, never floor it from a red light, never change lanes unless they are exiting, always take their car to the track to take it above the speed limit, wow, it only all calgary drivers were like all you guys.

One word comes to my mind, hypocritical............

403Gemini
08-03-2005, 11:10 AM

85+ - Dear Lord SAVE US.

lol thats perfect

im 22 and i drive like im 25 :D

i never race... mostly cause im in a saturn ;) but i do speed when the road is empty. i usually drive late at night and ill find big long roads where i can see how fast i can go. such as the 22x bridge from mackenzie to sundance, i can see the end of the bridge from the beginning so i gun it from there. if i see a set of headlights coming at me ill brake WAY before they get close.

i would never endanger anybodies life except my own for my stupidity.

EK 2.0
08-03-2005, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by YamaLube
Well its settled, all drivers on beyond are angels, never speed, never floor it from a red light, never change lanes unless they are exiting, always take their car to the track to take it above the speed limit, wow, it only all calgary drivers were like all you guys.

One word comes to my mind, hypocritical............

you just dont get it do you??

it's not about that...I will be the FIRST to tell you I am NO angel on the roads. But what it dose boil down to, I don't come on here after a night of beating up on Mustangs and boast about it...or make a thread about how I beat so and so on macleod doing a buck fifty...

Aleks
08-04-2005, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

it's not about that...I will be the FIRST to tell you I am NO angel on the roads. But what it dose boil down to, I don't come on here after a night of beating up on Mustangs and boast about it...or make a thread about how I beat so and so on macleod doing a buck fifty...

exactly, If i made a thread for every car I destroyed out there my post count would be a lot higher than what it is :poosie:

YamaLube
08-04-2005, 08:15 AM

I didn't realize that was what this thread was about, I thought it was about grandpa in his Infinity asking why two burnouts were racing their camaro and mustang? Come to think of it, I never see anyone on here boasting about a night of beating anything? Are you lost?

dmtx
08-04-2005, 08:47 AM

I didn't realize that was what this thread was about, I thought it was about grandpa in his Infinity asking why two burnouts were racing their camaro and mustang? Come to think of it, I never see anyone on here boasting about a night of beating anything? Are you lost?

YamaLube has a bit problem and he needs attention. Let us give this boy some attention..... clap clap clap....

You really have serious attention problem. People come here to relax, talk and connect to other poeple with the same interests... and you jump in with your two tumbs up icon looking so cool posting with all you stupid anger... you need help man.... seriously....

From your other threads you complain about people leaving BEYOND.ca because of too much pocker bike forums... didn't it occur to you that people like you causes it.....

rc2002
08-04-2005, 08:47 AM
^ Hehe. Grandpa in his Infinity! I suppose it is possible if he and his kids had their kids at 15. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think it's as terrible shame that people spend all this money on their cars and only drive them hard once every other week at the track for the 4 months of summer that Calgary sees. I don't see a big issue in letting her rip once in a while (in a safe fashion of course).

I sometimes wonder if the people who bitch about street racers are the ones who lose.

YamaLube
08-04-2005, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by dmtx

YamaLube has a bit problem and he needs attention. Let us give this boy some attention..... clap clap clap....

You really have serious attention problem. People come here to relax, talk and connect to other poeple with the same interests... and you jump in with your two tumbs up icon looking so cool posting with all you stupid anger... you need help man.... seriously....

From your other threads you complain about people leaving BEYOND.ca because of too much pocker bike forums... didn't it occur to you that people like you causes it.....

Not sure what you mean about anger, I was responding to some other dude, but whatever. What is a pocker bike anyways? Thanks for your feedback.

dmtx
08-04-2005, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by richardchan2002
^ Hehe. Grandpa in his Infinity! I suppose it is possible if he and his kids had their kids at 15. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think it's as terrible shame that people spend all this money on their cars and only drive them hard once every other week at the track for the 4 months of summer that Calgary sees. I don't see a big issue in letting her rip once in a while (in a safe fashion of course).

I sometimes wonder if the people who bitch about street racers are the ones who lose.

Already then, let's all rip our cars on the streets "in a safe fashion of course".... YEEEHHHAAAAA

ZorroAMG
08-04-2005, 09:16 AM

Your post was spot on until that part. My dad is over 50 and would OWN 99% of the drivers on here...

Other than that, yeah at 27, I drive rather tame.

ninjak84
08-04-2005, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by richardchan2002
I think it's as terrible shame that people spend all this money on their cars and only drive them hard once every other week at the track for the 4 months of summer that Calgary sees.

???
We only have 4 months of good weather..... Do you go ripping around when it's snowing?

Originally posted by ZorroAMG
My dad is over 50 and would OWN 99% of the drivers on here...

My dad would beat up your dad. And outdrive him. Then beat him up again.

EK 2.0
08-04-2005, 11:47 AM

no, you are lost. Read your post that I replied to...

YamaLube
08-04-2005, 12:04 PM

no, you are lost. Read your post that I replied to...

Listen pal, I commented on how hypocritical people were by telling us how great of drivers they are and how they never race on the streets, you know all the replies to the infinity dude about the original post about a mustang and a camaro racing.

Thn you come back at me with some crap about not boasting about beating another car in a race, the thread has nothing to do with people bragging about how fast their cars were, it was about how stupid people look when they are racing on the streets, now get a clue and follow your own rule......If you have nothing to contribute to a discussion, don't post.

becks_is_back
08-04-2005, 12:19 PM
lol, i love how you all post street racing is bad and etc. and etc. and i bet there are a few of you on here who do and just posted you dont and its bad just to fit in. street racing is bad.

YamaLube
08-04-2005, 12:34 PM
Exactly, like this guy....................I'm 17 years old, and i like to go fast, but i keep it to the track............honestly who are these people kidding?

I am no street racer, mainly cause there is not much point in racing a family car, but I do get up to the speed limit as fast as I can sometimes, cause acceleration is pure joy, even if it takes 9 seconds to get there.....

As for the bike, you better beleive I give it all its got to get up to speed, why not, its a rush. Its just funny sometimes how noone races on this site, cracks me up.

illeagle
08-04-2005, 01:01 PM
I don't suggest people street race... but it does happen. It's been happening since cars were invented, and it's only getting stronger.

I do race light to light. Usually when i do, it's 1, 2, 3, 4 In the morning, And after the 3 gear pull, Win or lose, i go back to the speed limit.
And no, i don't weive in and out of traffic, Blow redlights, or tailgate.. I'll leave that for the 16 year olds.

dmtx
08-04-2005, 01:21 PM
Okay... just to make things a little bit clearer... I know for sure everyone does what YamaLube does... I agree.... once in a while accelerating to the speed limit (or even a few over the limit ) .... oh yeahhhh, done that....

To race with another car beside me, nope.... provoking to race.... nope.... believe it or not... I guess there's no point in telling lies or denying it... I am not a big fan of projecting a good image coz I am really not.....

The one I witnessed with mustang/camaro was like RaceCity kind of thing where they were revving high... quick releasing the clutch... squeking and burining the tires.... and way over the speed limit.... at 6:00 PM...that's the no no probably for most of us... and that's my street racing definition....

I didn't ask about this street racing to cause bad arguments if it is right or wrong... I just wanted to know if that's acceptable to others or not.

I just want some point of views because street racing annoys me... people provoking me to street race annoys me.... I just hope you fellows respect that as I respect your point when you want to race on the streets. This thread will never stop those from street racing anyways.... Like I said, I joined this forum to connect and see others' views.. learn few stuff... ask where to get some tints.. or parts...... and a good way of making friends with people who have same interests....

illeagle
08-04-2005, 01:31 PM
The one I witnessed with mustang/camaro was like RaceCity kind of thing where they were revving high... quick releasing the clutch... squeking and burining the tires.... and way over the speed limit.... at 6:00 PM...that's the no no probably for most of us... and that's my street racing definition....

That's usually how you street race, minus the 6PM part... racing at that time is just retarded, so many innocent people..:thumbsdow

as for accelerating fast to the speed limit by yourself, To me that's just being a ricer. racing your shadow is rice. Unless it's on a bike, cuz then it's just different....Aww I want a bike now:(

403Gemini
08-04-2005, 02:08 PM
iw as fillin up on gas and i saw a sunfire and a cavalier race

man that was hot!!! i could hardly keep up by moving my head they were going so fast!! w00zers!!! :eek:

jegger69
08-04-2005, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by illeagle
I don't suggest people street race... but it does happen. It's been happening since cars were invented, and it's only getting stronger.

I do race light to light. Usually when i do, it's 1, 2, 3, 4 In the morning, And after the 3 gear pull, Win or lose, i go back to the speed limit.
And no, i don't weive in and out of traffic, Blow redlights, or tailgate.. I'll leave that for the 16 year olds.

EXACTLY

YamaLube
08-04-2005, 02:11 PM
Come on dmtx, you don't even give it hard into second to show the punks that you could own their azz if you so choose? On that note, wanna race tonight........peace out.

dmtx
08-04-2005, 02:23 PM
Come on dmtx, you don't even give it hard into second to show the punks that you could own their azz if you so choose? On that note, wanna race tonight........peace out.

Geezz man, sounds like street racing is fun and I've been missing a lot.... I'm a few horses and torque below 300... 435 vortech installed.... i can possibly win (now that is bragging, don't mean to).. very inviting.. i'll give it some thoughts....

YamaLube
08-04-2005, 02:24 PM
alright, install that vortech and we can get busy, at the track of course.........lol

Oh by the way, I am closin in on 30, have a family, old and responsible like you, I just like bustin balls...................

Lets close this thing, anyone?:closed: ?

BubbaSTi
08-04-2005, 02:32 PM

I just like bustin balls...................

Ummmmm....

You..... like...... bustin.....

Uhhh.....

So..... I'm gonna go over here now....

DannyO
08-04-2005, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG

Your post was spot on until that part. My dad is over 50 and would OWN 99% of the drivers on here...

Other than that, yeah at 27, I drive rather tame.

haha well maybe hes just one of the good drivers regardless of age, my Mums the same way, shes one of the best drivers I've seen.

Actually I think that age thing I posted was very wrong, I know 16yr olds drive like asses most the time, but thats what you get when you put a young unexperienced person into a machine thats as fun as a car, as we get older we should be getting better and becoming responsible drivers, but most of the bad moves I see on the road actually come from older drivers, like the average family man, these are the people that should be trying to set an example and be driving responsible, I know there not all like this but still, it just drives me nuts.

Now I ain't no angel either, but the only thing I really do wrong on the road is speed, but its usually 10-20 over depending on the road and traffic, but I see people weaving, not indicating, and generally not paying attention, and these to me are more dangerous than speeding, I have come so close to being sideswiped, I just know my car won't be around in a couple years, I wish they would only allow overtaking on the left here, would help organize traffic so much better and would reduce accidents.

Well thats the end of my little rant as things ain't gonna change anyway.

duffspec
08-04-2005, 04:55 PM
Dmtx have you bought the Vortec charger yet? If so how much and where are you going to get it installed? I was going to twin/single charge the 350Z with the aps system but, I'm total stuck between products. Tell me how it goes for you.

dmtx
08-04-2005, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by duffspec
Dmtx have you bought the Vortec charger yet? If so how much and where are you going to get it installed? I was going to twin/single charge the 350Z with the aps system but, I'm total stuck between products. Tell me how it goes for you.

I've seen Gs and 350zs installed with Vortech. Davenport is one of the guys I know who installed them.... it costs around 8K.... but you may want to consider upgrading the clutch/plywheel with it. If you have the brembo brakes already, that works.... I believe 350s have sport suspensions already. I haven't installed it yet... still working with infiniti regarding how much my warranty will get messed up with that.... Friends down south had some issues with warranty after the install.... one thing important to settle before the mod.

RickDaTuner
08-04-2005, 11:07 PM

I've seen Gs and 350zs installed with Vortech. Davenport is one of the guys I know who installed them.... it costs around 8K.... but you may want to consider upgrading the clutch/plywheel with it. If you have the brembo brakes already, that works.... I believe 350s have sport suspensions already. I haven't installed it yet... still working with infiniti regarding how much my warranty will get messed up with that.... Friends down south had some issues with warranty after the install.... one thing important to settle before the mod.

warranty... who needs that.. hahaha

Supa Dexta
08-07-2005, 12:31 PM
just to clear sumtin up, bustin balls and bustin a nut are totally different things...totally...

:nut: