PDA

View Full Version : spotted nice Jag

civicrider
07-28-2005, 05:23 PM
saw in in crowfoot on my way home today and i snapped a quick picture the wheels are kinda ugly but it looked sweet rolling, there was a newer camaro with almost the same wheels becide it and it looked so nasty!

inline6turbo
07-28-2005, 05:24 PM
wow those are big... sweet!

civicrider
07-28-2005, 05:25 PM
i saw that skyline in your sig today as well on mac trail

pinoyhero
07-28-2005, 06:44 PM
Looks nice man, don't see a lot of modded jags around town.

habsfan
07-28-2005, 06:59 PM
:barf: :barf: :barf: it looks like a damned roller skate

trikypenguin
07-28-2005, 07:01 PM
lol those rims look retardedly big on that jag :rofl:

achca
07-28-2005, 08:47 PM
wow those are really BIG:eek:

civicrider
07-28-2005, 09:05 PM
yeah it was kinda weird he pulled up front on rona and started taking pictures of his own car:dunno:

Mad$ella
07-28-2005, 09:13 PM
I really like it, those rims are :bigpimp:

schurchill39
07-28-2005, 09:23 PM
How come people dont know how to use sections any more:banghead:
There is a spotted thread in the videos and picture section, a cool 3d art thing perfectly G rated in ask leo, some guy asking for help and questions about installing suspension in the spotted threads.

Please this is driving me insane. Make sure you have it in the right section before posting. This is alright i suppose as this is a video and picture section but commone, there is a specific "spotted thread" you coulda used.

<insert tearing hair out of own head smilie here>

civicrider
07-28-2005, 11:19 PM
why do you care so much, not like it affects you:dunno:

i knew there was a spotted section but i couldnt find it and this is close enough

snowboard
07-28-2005, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by schurchill39
There is a spotted thread in the videos and picture section, a cool 3d art thing perfectly G rated in ask leo, some guy asking for help and questions about installing suspension in the spotted threads.

Please this is driving me insane. Make sure you have it in the right section before posting. This is alright i suppose as this is a video and picture section but commone, there is a specific &quot;spotted thread&quot; you coulda used.

&lt;insert tearing hair out of own head smilie here&gt;

dont be such a cock bag, not everyone has this site memorized.

schurchill39
07-29-2005, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by civicrider
why do you care so much, not like it affects you:dunno:

i knew there was a spotted section but i couldnt find it and this is close enough

Originally posted by snowboard

dont be such a cock bag, not everyone has this site memorized.

Man did you not read what i said. I said that this is fine because this is the photo section. I just stated there are alot of people who have stuff in the wrong section. Yea it does effect me as a avid beyond memeber. I dont see how you took so much offence to wat I said:dunno:

Why do people have to get rims like that though, what ever happend to the good ol' spoked rims? 5 spoke, 8 spoke not frickend plates put into your rims

snowboard
07-29-2005, 01:45 PM

Man did you not read what i said. I said that this is fine because this is the photo section. I just stated there are alot of people who have stuff in the wrong section. Yea it does effect me as a avid beyond memeber. I dont see how you took so much offence to wat I said:dunno:

Why do people have to get rims like that though, what ever happend to the good ol' spoked rims? 5 spoke, 8 spoke not frickend plates put into your rims

ok, but i agree, those rims are horrible.

bundi
07-29-2005, 02:07 PM
me like shiney tings.

Rims don't really suit the car, but I don't think they'd look bad on a big SUV like a Denali or Escalade.

Guy probably bought em cuz they were more espensive.... wouldn't wanna accidently ghetto ur jag with something you actually like ;P

brandon
07-29-2005, 02:11 PM

hmmm let me take a gander......

maybe because they like the look of them? maybe because they decided they would spend thier money on it? maybe just maybe so they can gain the attention of some 16 year old redhead afro mamma boy from medicine hat.

Not everybody has the same taste or style buddy. Why do you care? does it hurt your daily life knowing some jaguar is running around with wheels you don't like? is it going to hurt your sexual performance at night? (errr wait, I mean wetdream at night)

lastprodigy
07-29-2005, 02:19 PM

Please this is driving me insane. Make sure you have it in the right section before posting. This is alright i suppose as this is a video and picture section but commone, there is a specific &quot;spotted thread&quot; you coulda used.

&lt;insert tearing hair out of own head smilie here&gt;

omg no kidding who cares what section it is in you loser.....whoever said cockbag was right

Originally posted by brandon

maybe because they like the look of them? maybe because they decided they would spend thier money on it? maybe just maybe so they can gain the attention of some 16 year old redhead afro mamma boy from medicine hat.

Not everybody has the same taste or style buddy. Why do you care? does it hurt your daily life knowing some jaguar is running around with wheels you don't like? is it going to hurt your sexual performance at night? (errr wait, I mean wetdream at night)

pwned him before i could do better

:rofl: :rofl:

QuasarCav
07-29-2005, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by brandon

Thanks, long time coming.