PDA

View Full Version : JVC KD-LH3150.. image converter software?

Seanith
07-28-2005, 11:09 PM
My buddy has this deck and doesn't have the software to convert jpegs or whatever on your computer to a format that you can use on the deck. Does anyone have the software cd that they rip and send to me or something? his deck was a present so basically he got his truck dropped off and it got installed.. those bastards didn't even give him the box.. any help would be appreciated!

btw does anyone know what the file format should be for these image files????

cidley69
07-29-2005, 09:44 AM
I have the same deck. My CD for it is at home and i am away for work. When I get back to town i can help him out. If he does use it and learns how to make those little movies, i sure would like a copy.

The demos on the deck are pretty cool, but i haven't been able to figure out how to make anything even close. I think it would be cool to make a stick man animation, lke the fighting stickmen for it.

I'll get back to you when i am in town.

Seanith
07-29-2005, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by cidley69
I have the same deck. My CD for it is at home and i am away for work. When I get back to town i can help him out. If he does use it and learns how to make those little movies, i sure would like a copy.

The demos on the deck are pretty cool, but i haven't been able to figure out how to make anything even close. I think it would be cool to make a stick man animation, lke the fighting stickmen for it.

I'll get back to you when i am in town.

Thanks so much! I'm sure the cd isn't a large file so you could probably just copy all the information and send it via msn or something. thanks again! :D

mr.loco
07-29-2005, 05:21 PM
hi sorry to butt in but do u think u can send me the software via internet? please???

Seanith
07-29-2005, 09:08 PM
i'll send whatever i get to you mr.loco. do you have the same deck or the 3000 or whatever?

mr.loco
07-31-2005, 02:33 AM
3150 thanks

Stevew88
08-31-2005, 08:34 AM
Hey there... Could you you send me the software please? My email is [email protected] I have the KD-LH300 Thanks alot!

Seanith
08-31-2005, 03:42 PM
i actually haven't received anything. hopefully cidley69 can hook it up :)