PDA

View Full Version : Dont Buy From Cannonball R!!!!!

silvia_sr20-det
07-30-2005, 11:09 AM
hey guys just a warning to you all thinking of buying from autoshop cannonball R.....DONT DO IT! if you ask for a warrenty they will give it to you but if the warrenty has to come into effect they will fuck u over!! their shop is ghetto with shitty parts all over the place, it was like waling into a junk yard! and if any people from cannonball read this i will be posting this on every forum and i wont stop until my money is returned!

thankyou

EK 2.0
07-30-2005, 12:10 PM
Uhmmm, what and who is Cannonball R??...new company??...location??...

I mean I have never heard of these retailers so...just trying to find out information is all...might help other people stay away.

GTS Jeff
07-30-2005, 12:10 PM
I could have told you that. Actually, if you do a search you'll see that they've got quite the bad rep already.

EDIT: It's a Vancouver shop that imports JDM shit, but they're shady.

Redlyne_mr2
07-30-2005, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0
Uhmmm, what and who is Cannonball R??...new company??...location??...

I mean I have never heard of these retailers so...just trying to find out information is all...might help other people stay away.
They've been around for a while. They do alot of online retail.
www.cannonball-r.com I believe.

EK 2.0
07-30-2005, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

They've been around for a while. They do alot of online retail.
www.cannonball-r.com I believe.

thanks Ryan...Jeff also hooked me up with some informations as well.

Looking at their website...I wouldn't buy from them...HOLY OVERPRICED BATMAN!!

silvia_sr20-det
07-30-2005, 04:37 PM
it wa sa spurr of the moment, i needed the shit fast so i got it and the fucked me over! unbelivable

cannonball-r
08-08-2005, 02:18 PM
Mr. silvia_sr20-det or whom ever moderates this post, please delete this thread. This matter has been resolved. GTS Jeff: your personal opinion is appreciated, please contact us directly is you have an issue with us. [email protected]

Jesus
08-09-2005, 03:58 AM
Go fuck yourself man. You run a shady/shitty business, and the public has the right to know about it.

talonboi
08-09-2005, 08:16 AM
:rofl: :rofl:

Barking_Spidre
08-09-2005, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Jesus
Go fuck yourself man. You run a shady/shitty business, and the public has the right to know about it.

The lord speaks the truth! :thumbsup:

kenny
08-09-2005, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by cannonball-r
Mr. silvia_sr20-det or whom ever moderates this post, please delete this thread. This matter has been resolved. GTS Jeff: your personal opinion is appreciated, please contact us directly is you have an issue with us. [email protected]

We don't delete a thread because something is resolved. Simply post about the resolution :)

pyro
08-09-2005, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Barking_Spidre

The lord speaks the truth! :thumbsup:

:rofl: :rofl:

nosegrindR
08-09-2005, 12:44 PM
i've actually dealt with cannonball-r numerous times, and i'd have to disagree with you guys they are good people. I'll admit that their shipping was a little slow but besides that they were really good.

my car had problems back in may when i was in vancouver and they stayed open longer just to help me fix my car so that i could drive it back to calgary. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i would have to send a :thumbsup: to cannonball-r for their good customer service despite the lack of english speaking employees.

keep in mind it could have been a miscommunication between buyer/seller because of the language barrier.

Def_3
08-09-2005, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by nosegrindR

keep in mind it could have been a miscommunication between buyer/seller because of the language barrier.
no excuse, if you run a business in Canada, you should be speaking English, or at least have an employee that does

Lo)2enz0
08-09-2005, 01:06 PM
ha ha ha I remember calling up cannon ball and they could barely understand what i was saying. Personally I plan on picking up a couple of tomei parts off of them in the near future.

So can we get some more in depth discussion about what happened and why a thread was created like this cause cannonball is a sponser of NWN (another message board I am on) and they seem to have a good rep there.