PDA

View Full Version : FS: Sony NW-HD1 MP3 Player

slick2404
07-30-2005, 06:07 PM
Hey, I have another MP3 Player for Sale. This one is a Brand new, Sony NW-HD1 NOT an NW-HD3. Bought one off beyond a few months back but droped it in the sink so I went out and bought a new one from Best Buy. Its selling for $399 plus tax. I got it for $427ish

http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0926INGFS10048777&catid=22578

This one plays MP3's converted to Atrac to save more space meaning more music. 20GIGS On this bad boy, and battery life is said to be 30hours plus.
Selling the unit, the charging/data transfering cradle, mini usb cable, a generic poweradapter (sister jacked the original) and the software as a package.

Bought this one particular one about a week ago, after I bought the NW-HD3 and figured I dont need any more MP3 PLayers.

Bought for $427, plus off an original beyond member for $235...so looking to get as much back as possible without takin a big hit.

Offers starting at $300 OBO, am open to all offers or trades! PM ME.

EK 2.0
07-30-2005, 08:00 PM
bought it a week ago??...with GST??...so you bought it legit??

why not then return it and not take the $127 hit??...I mean if you are willing to take the hit then give it to me for free...:dunno:

Please PM me to open this thread...as something seems awfully shady.