PDA

View Full Version : How: High School Transcript???

/////AMG
07-31-2005, 10:10 AM
Ok, I need another copy of my high school trancript because I want to change to another course and they require my transcript or marks (don't know them off the top of my head).
Thing is I'm not in Canada and when I order a transcript is asks where I ammy region (I put in International), then the only option under Destination is Neuchatel Junior College (WTF is that?) and therefore I can't order one because It won't be coming to my address.
How can I change this? Or will I have to phone up Alberta Learning? I need this done ASAP because it will probably take 2 mails through snail mail.
Thanks in advance.

kiwi
07-31-2005, 10:45 AM
Why don't you just get Alberta Learning to send your transcripts directly to the school you are applying for?

/////AMG
07-31-2005, 10:51 AM
Either way I can't get them too, there isn't an option to do that.
I'm applying within the same uni I was at last year.
And I had applied to a number of unis after I left uni and everything went through UCAS. I rang em up and they said they get rid of anything a year old, and I was hoping they had it in my file but they don't. :thumbsdow

lastprodigy
07-31-2005, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by /////AMG
Neuchatel Junior College (WTF is that?) and .

where all the snotty private school kids go for a year during high school or uni....:rolleyes:

JAYMEZ
07-31-2005, 03:04 PM
Your going to have to send it to someone in Canada , that happened to both my sisters , they both live in different countrys( UK and Ecuador) and just sent there transcripts to my parents , and then they sent it to them snail mail .

shakalaka
07-31-2005, 03:49 PM
I applied through UCAS to couple of unis in the UK for this semester. And I just got CBE people to send me the transcripts to my home address and I faxed them to the unis in UK myself. The thing is CBE will only send the transcript to the address which they have in their file and not to any other address. So you gonna have to get someone in Canada to do it for you and then fax it or mail to you in UK.

hockeybronx
07-31-2005, 04:51 PM
Use this website:

http://www.education.gov.ab.ca/learning/studentservices/transcripts/

And like the other guy said you may have to fax it around if Alberta Learning wont cooperate.

/////AMG
08-01-2005, 03:54 AM
Thats sucks! Too bad they couldn't e-mail it alot better!
Thanks for the input, I'll just send it someone in Calgary and get them to send it to me.

Thanks again!

/////AMG
08-01-2005, 03:30 PM
What a bunch of idiots. They won't pick up and their mailbox is full. Fucking useless.