PDA

View Full Version : brutal!!!!!!!!!

crXbuSit
07-31-2005, 05:37 PM
the other night july 29th i was driving home from my girlfriends house at around 11:30 pm i merged onto deerfoot north from peigan trail up near roadking... when not even 5 minutes after merging onto the highway i was pulled over immediatly. i was going a little over 100km\h. i figured in no way i was getting a ticket, maybe they were just pulling me over because my car is a bright yellow import but i sure as hell wasn't doing 130! which he claimed he "estimated" my speed was... but did not have ANY pROOF! asked if he got me on radar or clocked me, he replied "no i looked at my speedometer"... biggest load of bullshit ....the fastest i could have been going is 120km .... anyways i can't believe it cuz my insurance is already $370 a month because of 2 claims when i was 16, now im 20 and have been super careful ever since, i just wanted to know if any of you have any advice for getting rid of the two demerits im gonna lose... i just can;t afford it.. thanks ALL... be careful on the FOOT!

89coupe
07-31-2005, 05:40 PM
Why do you have any demerits from speeding tickets? Did you not know you can go down to the court house and have them removed?

Canadian 2.5RS
07-31-2005, 05:52 PM
pointts. call them. nuff said.

schurchill39
07-31-2005, 06:39 PM
How would you do this.. i have a injust speeding ticket i would like to try and fight or at least have the demerits taken off.. I am sure this guy does to

dericer
07-31-2005, 06:46 PM
Call the prosecutors office and try to talk to them, going down is better.

Plead your case, and be civil.

Works everytime for me.

89coupe
07-31-2005, 06:53 PM
LOL...Points is a waste of money.

Follow my steps here.

http://www.performance-shop.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=15491.0

brett_00civic
07-31-2005, 09:53 PM
i went and fought my ticket, the reduced me from 3 demerits to 2 and reduced me from $127 to $89, so it worked well. jus go talk to them, be polite. DONT HAVE A CHIP ON YOUR SHOULDER!!!

89coupe
07-31-2005, 10:39 PM
I've never had a problem having all my tickets cleared of all demerits. Including a $406.00 stunting ticket, which was reduced to $90 and 0 demerits.

Fluidic
08-01-2005, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by 89coupe on beyond.ca
I've never had a problem having all my tickets cleared of all demerits. Including a $406.00 stunting ticket, which was reduced to $90 and 0 demerits.

Originally posted by 89coupe on performanceshop.com
I have done this for speeding tickets (any speed), stunting tickets ($406 6 demerits reduced to $115 no demerits), red light tickets, yellow light tickets, reckless driving tickets, you name it. It works all the time. All they want is their money

Well. Was it $115 or $90?

89coupe
08-01-2005, 09:33 AM
Smartass. I was recalling from memory.

Fluidic
08-01-2005, 01:57 PM
http://www.vitomega.no/gfx/produkter/Omega3_210.gif

An omega-3 long chain polyunsaturated fatty acid and it is the primary building block of the human brain tissue and eye, the human brain is about 60% fat, and DHA is one of the crucial structural fatty acids in both the brain and the retina. Approximately 30% of the structural lipid in the gray matter of the brain is DHA. Thus, it is required for the proper functioning of the neural systems.

Natural memory enhancement!

I'm bustin balls. It's a holiday Monday. Relax!

http://www.anguilla.de/view%205%20relax.jpg

GTS Jeff
08-01-2005, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by 89coupe
Smartass. I was recalling from memory. Don't sweat it buddy. That guy is just being an idiot to you because he's bitter about never gaining acceptance in his life.

crXbuSit
08-01-2005, 02:12 PM
thanks for the advice..... ill fight it and present a positive image ha

Nalgene
08-01-2005, 02:19 PM
kind of unrelated but since you drive a yellow crx I was wondering if it was you that flew past me on deerfeeot trail? Heading northbound just before the cathrow bridge when they shut down two lanes for what seemed to be a stupid reson.
This was around 6-6:15pm
just wondering...

theken
08-01-2005, 02:41 PM
yeah go to talk to the crown, ive gotton off so many tickets with either less demerits or no demerits or ticket thrown out completely, i had a asshole cop say he was gonna give me a street racing ticket cause me and a buddy were doing like 85 down mcleaod, or something like that, he says he clocked us both doing well over 100, and decided to throw a running a yellow light ticket ontop of that. i went and talked to the guy ot the yellow light ticket thrown out and got our tickets reduced to 10 over with 2 demerits

pinoyhero
08-01-2005, 02:45 PM
Take t to court man the least you should get tossd are the demerits

Speed_69
08-01-2005, 11:06 PM
just say shut up u whore !! and go to court house and tell them u dont want demerits taken off:barf:

caddywanker
08-04-2005, 02:18 PM
I wouldn't talk to the crown if I didn't have to. I used to get dozens and dozens of tickets, I have had 30+ tickets for everything from speeding, failing to obey signs, stunting, driving w/o consideration, exhaust, corners, etc, etc. I had a stack that i had adjourned for 2 years by the lovely 3 ladies off at the far 2 left dockets. Just say your working in europe or asia or something for the next 6 or 8 months and you dont know exactly when you'll be back and set it 10 months away, then a month or so before the date, go again and say the same thing, eventually just goto court, you will have all your offenses in the last 2 years on one day, and I've NEVER had one cop show up, everything was dismissed. Did this a few times, I have let some slide and I had to try and bargain right before court, but they remember people, and also Rural Courts like Strathmore DO NOT BARGAIN if you have any previous ticket.