bol
01-28-2003, 09:02 PM
What a jackass...

three kinds of lies...
lies, damned lies and bush!

i wonder if there is an applause sign on the podium, haha

Zephyr
01-28-2003, 09:14 PM
this is gay they trying to bring in the draft... and the draft age is extremely young now.... man if this lasts 2 more years then i'll be holding a gun out in the desert....here i come canada! lol

Toms-Celica
01-28-2003, 10:32 PM
A jackass? Now why do you say that?

Zephyr
01-28-2003, 10:40 PM
he scored 900 on the SATs...... 900 out of 1600.... need at least 1100 to get in the crappiest colleges

Toms-Celica
01-28-2003, 10:40 PM
And the PM here is such a moron, and there are too many things that could be brought up about why he is a jackass.

Nix87
01-28-2003, 10:43 PM
Bush just wants to play with his army toys...

Nick

Hakkola
01-28-2003, 10:43 PM
Well you could say every leader of any country is a jackass or an idiot and make some good points, they make mistakes, it's not an easy job.

Toms-Celica
01-28-2003, 10:46 PM
Well, why are you guys getting up in arms about this? I flipped through CNN a few times and what he plans to do is admirable.

Davetronz
01-29-2003, 12:12 AM
I agree with Tom...

I am willing to see a big boom! :D

speedracer
01-29-2003, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by bol
i wonder if there is an applause sign on the podium, haha
:clap:
... once fine.. 2 - ok show of support. After every paragragh like it was some great gospel... :nut: 3 mins I'll never get back :(

Stratus_Power
01-29-2003, 12:42 AM
what is that bull crap he said about a normal family of 4 w/ 40k USD income will only pay $45 Tax

GTS Jeff
01-29-2003, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by TurboDSM
I agree with Tom...

I am willing to see a big boom! :D u say that as u sit in comfort isolated from all the violence without worrying that u might be drafted.

VWhooligan
01-29-2003, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
u say that as u sit in comfort isolated from all the violence without worrying that u might be drafted.

yah thats true, but do you honestly think they'll enforce a draft in the 21st century?

oh well, my passport still says south africa, so when the going gets tough, ill make a break for it!

Ben
01-29-2003, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by Zephyr
he scored 900 on the SATs...... 900 out of 1600.... need at least 1100 to get in the crappiest colleges

haha, and I thought my 1410 was bad!

GTS Jeff
01-29-2003, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by VWhooligan

yah thats true, but do you honestly think they'll enforce a draft in the 21st century? i dont know enough on the topic to say...

B17a
01-29-2003, 08:20 AM
Well not sure about the rest of you but I'm pretty sure I'd take Dubya over Jean any day. They're both fuck-ups to the n'th degree but at least Dubya can make a decision and stick to it! (i.e. attack Iraq). Cretien one day supports the US, the next he doesn't. Shit or get off the pot!!

350hp_or_Bust
01-29-2003, 09:58 AM
Bush scares the shit out of me, he's gonna ruin the modern world as we know it before he's out of office ... he's a lunatic. He's the next Hitler. Trigger happy redneck with one hand on the trigger and the other on his oil stocks.

I mean think about it .. if he attacks without UN consent .. UN _should_ be obliged to help out Iraq because its an unprovoked attack, without UN consent. By ignoring the UN councils, Bush undermines every single effort the world has made towards international peace and democracy... he essentially makes WWI and WWII a complete waste of lives. Just because they're a superpower, doesn't mean they shouldn't follow rules like the rest of them.

Plus, Congress is considering taking over Iraq's oil supplies to fund their war efforts (spoils of war the call it)!! Fuck, thats just barbaric!

and at least all Cretien does is swindle money. (don't get me wrong though, our federal gov't is in its worst shape in history imho). He doesn't threaten the very structure of world peace and economics.

B17a
01-29-2003, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by 350hp_or_Bust
Bush scares the shit out of me, he's gonna ruin the modern world as we know it before he's out of office ... he's a lunatic. He's the next Hitler. Trigger happy redneck with one hand on the trigger and the other on his oil stocks.

I mean think about it .. if he attacks without UN consent .. UN _should_ be obliged to help out Iraq because its an unprovoked attack, without UN consent. By ignoring the UN councils, Bush undermines every single effort the world has made towards international peace and democracy... he essentially makes WWI and WWII a complete waste of lives. Just because they're a superpower, doesn't mean they shouldn't follow rules like the rest of them.

Plus, Congress is considering taking over Iraq's oil supplies to fund their war efforts (spoils of war the call it)!! Fuck, thats just barbaric!

and at least all Cretien does is swindle money. (don't get me wrong though, our federal gov't is in its worst shape in history imho). He doesn't threaten the very structure of world peace and economics.

Very good point. All I was trying to say was I think Bush is a much more competent leader than Cretien, that's ignoring the issues but strictly as a leader I think Bush is no Clinton but he's still head and shoulder's over what we got!:thumbsdow

350hp_or_Bust
01-29-2003, 10:31 AM
As far as leadership ability, Bush has Chretien beat up and down, agreed (but Chretien's a clown and most middle managers in corporate Canada are better leaders than him).

But I guess my point though was that Hitler has both of them beat as far as leadership skills goes (heck, we'd all be speaking German right now if he wasn't such a military moron).

kevie88
01-29-2003, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Toms-Celica
Well, why are you guys getting up in arms about this? I flipped through CNN a few times and what he plans to do is admirable.

Don't ever, I mean EVER believe the shit you hear on CNN.. half of it is what some dumb beotch was wearing at the Academy Awards.. If you're getting your news from and making conclusions based on what you're hearing/seeing on CNN, you don't have a clue.

finboy
01-29-2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by kevie88

Don't ever, I mean EVER believe the shit you hear on CNN.. half of it is what some dumb beotch was wearing at the Academy Awards.. If you're getting your news from and making conclusions based on what you're hearing/seeing on CNN, you don't have a clue.

werd.

cnn is a joke, ever since september 11th they have been pure propoganda for the american government.

ie
john walker lynn (i think) fought for the taliban, he was an american, he was charged. thats fine, report that.
then next thing you know, they report he is gay, and had a homosexual relationship with a pakistani buisness man. HOW does this relate to his charges? it doesn't, but if you look at how close minded some people are (southern states esspecially), any doubt they had about his innocence is wiped out "because he's a homo"

this is just 1 example.

cnn is to the american government as communist newspapers were to joseph stalin.

Toms-Celica
01-29-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by kevie88

MMmm, ok :dunno: So, you want me to listen to the Canadian News Channels who get their footage and information fron CNN? Besides, this was showing LIVE, so, I can believe that Bush was indeed infront of the croud speaking the words he spoke.

kevie88
01-29-2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Toms-Celica

MMmm, ok :dunno: So, you want me to listen to the Canadian News Channels who get their footage and information fron CNN? Besides, this was showing LIVE, so, I can believe that Bush was indeed infront of the croud speaking the words he spoke.

No, canadian news gets it's info from Rueters and other news agencies. It's what CNN does with that info that is morally corrupt.. they modify and remove excerpts from their reports all the time..
Bam:
http://media.guardian.co.uk/mediaguardian/story/0,7558,873395,00.html
More:
http://argument.independent.co.uk/commentators/story.jsp?story=362545

People have an amazing reference in the internet. It's important to read as much as you can, learn all sides of a story before you draw conclusions. It's very important in our day and age to question what's being said in "mainstream" news. American media is in a state of paralysis.. They can not question openly what their government is doing for fear of being labelled as Anti-American.
You must not trust CNN as a source of information. You have a landslide of info available at your fingertips at any time.