PDA

View Full Version : High Speed in the boonies??

lastprodigy
08-02-2005, 10:04 AM
heritage pointe, Dewinton etc etc???

do you have shaw cable/internet....we called to switch it soon and the guy said ok....then we called back to actually do it and the lady said no theres no shaw there....any experience with this anyone?

Davetronz
08-02-2005, 10:09 AM
Some of my clients are using this.
I am not sure how their service is or how far they go out.

http://www2.platinum.ca/

lastprodigy
08-02-2005, 10:21 AM
just trying to see more if shaw is out there cuz some have said yes some have said no and would really rahter stay with them for the time being.....internet aint a problem cuz theres telus but i need tv too.....and id rather go both with shaw

Barlow
08-02-2005, 09:41 PM
shaw is not out here, I live in dewinton and have been surviving on 56 k dial up, although we justc alled the platinum and have heard ntohing but good things about the service from ppl that are usuing it already, no shaw out here,

civicrider
08-02-2005, 09:43 PM
heritage point gets shaw my bro lives there he has the internet and cable tv though shaw

SteveMo600
08-02-2005, 10:31 PM
My girlfriend lives in DeWinton and the only thing she can get is dial-up. I'm pretty sure they've tried to get DSL or cable but to no avail.

colinderksen
08-03-2005, 12:49 AM
Get platnums wireless internet. They have the map of the areas that you can get it in on the website. We are by highway #2 and highway 547. We can get it.

GTS Jeff
08-03-2005, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by lastprodigy
heritage pointe, Dewinton etc etc???

do you have shaw cable/internet....we called to switch it soon and the guy said ok....then we called back to actually do it and the lady said no theres no shaw there....any experience with this anyone? My folks live at Heritage Lake out in De Winton and they've had Shaw Highspeed for quite some time now. Apparently there wasn't gonna supposed to be Shaw there, but some Shaw exec. moved there and insisted on it.

lastprodigy
08-03-2005, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
My folks live at Heritage Lake out in De Winton and they've had Shaw Highspeed for quite some time now. Apparently there wasn't gonna supposed to be Shaw there, but some Shaw exec. moved there and insisted on it.

thats where were movin...the first guy at sahw said no prob buit then we caled back and the lady said no...

GTS Jeff
08-03-2005, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by lastprodigy

thats where were movin...the first guy at sahw said no prob buit then we caled back and the lady said no... That "lady" is a fucking dirty whore!!! Call that slut of a harpie back and tell her to douche her tuna and get her fucking facts straight!! What a worthless cunt!!

Anyway, where are you moving in Heritage Lake? One of the new houses along the far side of the lake that backs onto the lake?

lastprodigy
08-03-2005, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
That "lady" is a fucking dirty whore!!! Call that slut of a harpie back and tell her to douche her tuna and get her fucking facts straight!! What a worthless cunt!!

Anyway, where are you moving in Heritage Lake? One of the new houses along the far side of the lake that backs onto the lake?

no not brand new, and not on the lake either (not that rich lol)....the house is only for 1-2 ppl 8 months of the year so its laready overkill...didnt wanna go into somehting brand new so its 2003....figured wed get something that had been through its "teething" probs...and personally im not a huge fan of getting a new house and then haveing construction on thtat street for 2 years and not look good.....in other words the street were on is done :)