PDA

View Full Version : FS: 96 Civic SI coupe

chewy
08-02-2005, 11:39 AM
1996 Honda Civic SI coupe
127,XXX kms
5 speed manual
Compustar remote starter / alarm combo with power locks connected to alarm feature
Custom Stereo (see more info below)
Power locks, windows, moonroof, mirrors
Tilt, cruise, Air conditioning
K&N air filter
Tinted windows
Other than that, the car is stock
Located in Somerset (SW Calgary just off Macleod)
Asking $9000 obo

This car is in really good shape and runs beautifully. Reason for selling: Upgraded to an Acura CL that has been in the family since new.

Recent work includes new front brakes, rotors, hydraulics.

I don’t want to waste anyone’s time, so these are all the known negative things I know about the car. There is a small spot of rust on the passenger door (smaller than a loonie). The last time I had an oil change, they mentioned that my CV boots were starting to crack (some people fix these right away, others don’t unless they start causing a problem). The front passenger bumper was a victim of a hit and run (no real damage, but needed to be repainted). Other than that, the car is in really good shape. Take a look at the pictures and PM me with any questions. Thanks, Kevin.

Custom Stereo: Custom sub box / amp rack built into spare tire well. Contains an MTX 8000 12” subwoofer in a sealed box. This sub is rated for 400 watts RMS. Reviews and specs:

http://www.carreview.com/cat/car-audio/subwoofers/mtx-audio/PRD_22003_1808crx.aspx#reviews

http://www.mtxaudio.com/caraudio/products/manualsQuickInstall/subs/T8124A.pdf

It is powered by a Rockford Fosgate 360 watt RMS amp (360A2). 4 Gauge wire run from battery to amp (an upgrade to this system had originally been planned and that is why such large wire was used.). Infinity speakers in front with SAS speakers in rear. Also wired in is a fan for cooling and two red neons to light up the Rockford symbol (see pics). The head unit is a Clarion Pro Audio CD/MP3 player (can’t remember the model right now, but it was $600 2 years ago). The CD/MP3 player has been acting up the last few months and does not always load discs properly. I have a less expensive brand new Panasonic that I will include and can install for free for the new owner (or can arrange to have another head unit put in.

chewy
08-02-2005, 11:40 AM
Pic 2

chewy
08-02-2005, 11:41 AM
Pic 3

chewy
08-02-2005, 11:42 AM
Stereo

Weapon_R
08-02-2005, 12:01 PM
Who did your stereo work?