2.0L
runs excellent
cherry red
lowered on rims
bucket seats
no rust
interior is almost mint except for a small cig burn on the back
seat.
the only problem with this car is that the reverse doesnt stay in gear, it slips out, maybe the bushing or somethin is worn out. i unno :dunno: you can still go for a lil bit in reverse but not for long.

this is a very clean car.. dont miss out:eek:

anyways.... dont have any money left to fix that small problem so iam just sellin it as is.

$4300obo:eek:

Nalgene
08-02-2005, 04:15 PM
pictures?
5spd?
a/c?
sunroof?

Also any idea how much it would cost to fix the reverse problem?

MK3HKS
08-02-2005, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Nalgene
pictures?
5spd?
a/c?
sunroof?

Also any idea how much it would cost to fix the reverse problem?

no pics right now. i will get some soon tho.

5spd? yes
a/c? no
sunroof? yes

it shouldnt be to much because its JUST a bushing for the reverse, max should be like 150-200.

GTi-RS
08-02-2005, 04:37 PM
either the bushing or more likely the actual transmission is going buh bye

You can always mount a transmission from a mk2, they are easy to find on Pick and pull and are direct fit.

MK3HKS
08-02-2005, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by GTi-RS
either the bushing or more likely the actual transmission is going buh bye

You can always mount a transmission from a mk2, they are easy to find on Pick and pull and are direct fit.

nope.. the tranny is still REALLY strong, like no slipping or noise from it, just reverse pops out.

lastprodigy
08-02-2005, 06:53 PM
is it possible to get this tranny prob cheked ut anywhere like have it teste....also, does the car have a clean title ?

FlySi
08-02-2005, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by lastprodigy
is it possible to get this tranny prob cheked ut anywhere like have it teste....also, does the car have a clean title ?

not likely, seeing as how his dad is a fulltime mechanic and he already knows exactly what is wrong with it but is playing dumb.

ricosuave
08-02-2005, 08:11 PM
need pics

3G
08-02-2005, 08:48 PM
Trade for 91 Accord?

jdmakkord
08-02-2005, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by FlySi

not likely, seeing as how his dad is a fulltime mechanic and he already knows exactly what is wrong with it but is playing dumb.

Thats why he sells beat ass cars, and rips people off.:rolleyes:

GTi-RS
08-02-2005, 10:07 PM
MK3HKS

Why not swap the tranny (costs $75 for one at a junk yard) and sell it? Only about 2 hours labour.

CalgarySS
08-02-2005, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by jdmakkord

That would be a bad situation to be in....:thumbsdow

I would pay close attention to the traders rating when purchasing a car on this forum. The supplied links will show how other transations went with the seller in question.

MK3HKS
08-03-2005, 01:43 AM

shut your mouth u pussy ass e-thug.

anyways....ill post the VIN number tommorow so if anyone wants to check they can. and you can take it to a mechanic because thats what a smart person would do. thats how sure iam that this car is a good car.

nhlfan
08-03-2005, 01:47 AM
id guess the reverse gear problem is a retaining nut. i dont know a lot about transmissions though.

half the posts in this thread should/will be deleted

GT4rally
08-03-2005, 02:09 AM
I've owned two Audi's with the same "popping out" problem... it was worn-out reverse syncro in both cases. Replacing reverse gear, or the entire tranny is only fix.

tapout
08-03-2005, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by GT4rally
I've owned two Audi's with the same "popping out" problem... it was worn-out reverse syncro in both cases. Replacing reverse gear, or the entire tranny is only fix. :werd:

lastprodigy
08-03-2005, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by FlySi

lol i was thinking this when reading the thread but didnt want my post to get deleted for stating facts....i remember reading CalgarySS story on a car he bought from the guy a while ago

MK3HKS
08-03-2005, 01:15 PM
k. i dont really give a fuck what any1 thinks, take it to a mechanic of your choice. these losers on here cant take care of their cars so they put the blame on me. a SMART person would take the car to a mechanic instead pretending to know about cars just to look smart. honestly...if you dont know fuck all about cars i suggest you take any car you are going to buy checked by a liscensed mechanic.

so jdmakkord and the rest of you lil bitches who jump on the same bandwagon, get out of my thread and go start your own to :cry: about there.

jdmakkord
08-03-2005, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by MK3HKS
k. i dont really give a fuck what any1 thinks, take it to a mechanic of your choice. these losers on here cant take care of their cars so they put the blame on me. a SMART person would take the car to a mechanic instead pretending to know about cars just to look smart. honestly...if you dont know fuck all about cars i suggest you take any car you are going to buy checked by a liscensed mechanic.

so jdmakkord and the rest of you lil bitches who jump on the same bandwagon, get out of my thread and go start your own to :cry: about there.

You are the loser that would not let me take that damn supra to a mechanic of my choice. That was the whole issue, It was fucked, and I'm glad I didnt get stuck with it. You call me an E-Thug, read your posts, and read mine. Who's thuggin here? All I'm saying is BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

MK3HKS
08-03-2005, 01:27 PM

You are the loser that would not let me take that damn supra to a mechanic of my choice. That was the whole issue, It was fucked, and I'm glad I didnt get stuck with it. You call me an E-Thug, read your posts, and read mine. Who's thuggin here? All I'm saying is BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

i asked your pussy ass to meet up and deal with it like a man but you were to scared to get off your computer before. so if you cant back up your lips then shut your mouth. The guy who bought that knew somethin about cars and made a killer profit and iam happy for him and he didnt even test drive it, just looked at the car and SOLD... but other stupid fucks like yourself who just talk outta your ass just like to waste peoples time.

one last time....... dont be stupid and take the car you want to buy to a mechanic.

EDIT... why are you still in my thread anyways!!??....didnt i tell you to go start your own thread to cry in.:dunno:

HTN SWCHS
08-03-2005, 02:55 PM
bump for a good running clean car, this is NOT a shitty car.. i know. :thumbsup:

ricosuave
08-03-2005, 03:05 PM
well, if youre dad's a mechanic, and it will be pretty cheap to fix, why not fix it and THEN sell it?

QuasarCav
08-03-2005, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by ricosuave
well, if youre dad's a mechanic, and it will be pretty cheap to fix, why not fix it and THEN sell it?

Because the car is fucked and he wouldn't make a profit.

*allegedly*

:thumbsup:

sputnik
08-03-2005, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav

That should be assumed whenever someone says...

"All the car needs is a $XXX.XX repair and then it will be perfect"

MK3HKS
08-03-2005, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by ricosuave

Originally posted by QuasarCav

*allegedly*

:thumbsup:

my liscense got suspended last month and i get it back this month on the 7th, and by then i want to sell this and get a jeep. if i had money and time i would fix it and sell it for more but iam running outta time cuz the 7th is pretty close.

anyways, if you guys still think iam trying to rip people off.....i dont really give a shit, get it checked out if you want, this car is clean and runs excellent.

ricosuave
08-03-2005, 05:23 PM
well, i dont doubt you, but ill just say that it may be in your best interest to fix it up then sell it for a little more than the price/condition youre asking now.

btw, try posting at clubveedub.com

rahim
08-03-2005, 05:28 PM
so is this a golf or a gti? i've been trying to look it up but it seems there is no gti for 94?

ricosuave
08-03-2005, 06:02 PM
there is a gti for 94