PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1988 Porsche 911

milesmcewing
08-03-2005, 06:42 AM
Hello All,

I am selling my 911, Great car, just ran out of room and have some new toys coming.

Details on car:
1988 Carrera 3.2, First full year of the G50, last year of the handbuilt cars and last year of the body style. Great colour and burgundy leather interior with factory sport seats

Comes with a spare set of Pirelli p-zeros ( take-offs from a week-old Boxster, so 99.6% tread left!)

Spare set of Goodrich stainless braided lines

Spare Steve wong 911 chip

Spare Bursch headers

Spare Bursch muffler

Spare front and rear rotors and pads for all brand new from Porsche, I just have not put them in yet. Car does need them soon.

Nose and mirror bras

Stress bar in front

Car has 135,000 miles, I am second owner, have current history information. Show no accidents on the title, but the passenger fender and hood have been replaced as far as I can tell.

Everything but the radio and paint is original, g50 , sunroof, sport
seats. Has the auto heating control option, works too well! a/c doesn’t blow cold.

South Centre cars went through the car in the spring for me (like every spring), tech says everything is great mechanically and was very impressed by how tight the car is.said I should replace the o2 sensor next year, I have one somewhere from my other 911, just have to find it.

What the car needs:

Deflector lip on sunroof

Paint touch-up on the corner of the hood from an improper adjustment (pretty small and picky)

Vent control knob has gone missing

Electric seat control on passenger seat works intermittently

Delay switch on wipers does not work

Sometimes in the cold the speedometer needs a couple of k’s to warm up and work

The car looks great and runs great, Tracey and I took it to Chicago for a road trip last month and had a great run. This is where the picture from mt Rushmore came from

I am looking to get 22,000 for the car, well below market value.

I am not interested in any trades, just cold,hard cash.

Those who know me here, know that I take care of my cars.

I will post more detail pics, later when I get home.

Cheer
Miles

C4S
10-18-2005, 12:07 PM
um .. more pic coming? :)