PDA

View Full Version : Bermuda

Chester
08-03-2005, 01:08 PM
I'm going to Bermuda in a week or so, just wondering if anyone has been there and what things I should check out.

Primer_Drift
08-03-2005, 01:23 PM
There is supposed to be some great scuba and snorkling spots around there, but it is best to research them ahead of time. Stop in to some diveshops and they can help you out if you are interested in that sort of stuff..

Have a good trip!

sputnik
08-03-2005, 02:00 PM
Bring money. Bermuda is EXPENSIVE.

snugs
08-03-2005, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Chester
I'm going to Bermuda in a week or so, just wondering if anyone has been there and what things I should check out.

I lived there for a couple of years... so for a tourist you can do all the usual stuff like rent a scooter and hit the beaches, go to the clubs on front street, go to the Dockyard in Somerset, go to Saint George's.... ummmm, lemme think.... if you get the chance look up the jamaican grill and get some curry goat (but don't hang around Court St at night if you're not from there)... go to crow lane bakery and get some cream puffs..... wave to Johnny in the morning (just ask somebody and they'll know who I'm talking about)... go to the gardens, smell the flowers, take a boat tour.... lots of stuff to do.
:thumbsup: