PDA

View Full Version : chromed hub cabs and hub cab spinners??????

CiviCNaTioN-S!
08-04-2005, 07:48 PM
what are people thinking when they throw chromed hub cabs or spinners hubs on sprints, and fireflys, and all those little cars????????? i know if thats all the money you got cool but i saw a 1998 cavalier full kit on it and what chromed out hub cabs leave it to the american cars.......lol, glad to see the imports are keepin it real, thats how we do

let me know what you guys think of this or am i just crazy that they look bad.

Sophal
08-04-2005, 07:51 PM
well i thnk it's gay but it gives me a good laugh.

CiviCNaTioN-S!
08-04-2005, 07:53 PM
oh i know lol when i see them i cant turn away lol

Mr. Burns
08-04-2005, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by CiviCNaTioN-S!
ol, glad to see the imports are keepin it real, thats how we do

I have seen civics with 'em too.

GTS Jeff
08-06-2005, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by CiviCNaTioN-S!
what are people thinking when they throw chromed hub cabs or spinners hubs on sprints, and fireflys, and all those little cars????????? i know if thats all the money you got cool but i saw a 1998 cavalier full kit on it and what chromed out hub cabs leave it to the american cars.......lol, glad to see the imports are keepin it real, thats how we do

let me know what you guys think of this or am i just crazy that they look bad. I think the use of alternating capitals in your username looks just as bad as spinner hubcaps.

djayz
08-06-2005, 02:10 AM
haha if youve seen the latino heat civic youll take back you statement of saying imports are keeping it real

Kaos
08-06-2005, 07:41 AM
Anyone else seen this '03 silver civic rolling around with spinners that stick out, looks like the wheels will shred your car and 17" size?
Theres also a MDX running around with them as well.
I cant tell if they are spinners or just big hubcap spinners. :D

civic_stylez
08-06-2005, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Kaos
Anyone else seen this '03 silver civic rolling around with spinners that stick out, looks like the wheels will shred your car and 17" size?
Theres also a MDX running around with them as well.
I cant tell if they are spinners or just big hubcap spinners. :D

that car comes into my work all the time....cant say im a big fan of it...the most embarrassing thing is that we sell those spinners here...:cry:

guessboi
08-06-2005, 12:23 PM
^ chromed hub cabs and hub cab spinners are gay. lol.

it just doesn't match with the steelies. :D

and it sticks out. lol. :nut:

3G
08-06-2005, 12:59 PM
Nah that Black MDX has the real deal :bigpimp:

Moe Man
08-06-2005, 01:11 PM
the funny thing is they are like $122 bux for them and ppl bay that

djayz
08-08-2005, 05:43 PM
just saw a green 4 door civic with hub cap spinners i had to look twice cuz i didnt believe it was a honda at first :barf: