PDA

View Full Version : Am I the victim of Beyond Fraud? pt. 2

Pages : [1] 2

Chester
08-05-2005, 05:59 PM
About a month ago (June 27) I purchased 2 laptops from oddjob. He said he could get a deal through dell for me because he worked for them. A couple other members on here (neil4speed) also ordered a laptop through him but they actually got something. Anyways, he said I could pay half of the money to him and the other half when I received the laptops, so I payed him 665 dollars, which is half of the total amount. Its been over a month now and I still have nothing to show for the money I payed him. I've tried to phone the number he gave me but I always get a fax machine.

This is similiar to what happened to Neil4Speed; same seller, same notebook

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=90448

I've already told weapon_R about this, I just wanted to post this in the general forum to be careful when buying stuff over the internet.

Oddjob, if your reading this, tell me something man.

Update: Still have nothing:banghead:

Talies R
08-05-2005, 09:29 PM
I've tried to phone the number he gave me but I always get a fax machine

I think that's the problem, if I were buying something alittle sketchy like that I would be getting alot more from him than his phone number.

I hope you get your laptop soon!!

403Gemini
08-05-2005, 09:42 PM
do you have his address?

googe
08-05-2005, 10:01 PM
i asked him to email me from his work to verify his claim that he works for dell, he agreed to but never did :dunno:

Chester
08-05-2005, 10:17 PM
Well he just PM'd me saying they were sent out wednesday so hopefully I will get something next week.

Kaos
08-05-2005, 10:20 PM
Hopefully he pulls through.

schurchill39
08-05-2005, 11:07 PM
That would suck to get screwed around on by a beyond member, i hope he has more sense then to fuck you over.

Chester
08-05-2005, 11:54 PM
I have a feeling I will get the laptops since other people have purchased stuff from him and it did take Neil4Speed about a month to receive his computer.

I just wanted to see what other people thought about the situation because I wasn't sure if I was just being extremely paranoid.

oddjob
08-06-2005, 12:43 AM
Didn't want to bump this thread but I was out for this past week so I couldn't reply to Chester although I am in touch with him now. He should be receiving next week!

Yes I take long (sometimes).

dooman24
08-06-2005, 01:03 AM
good to hear..
i hate getting ripped off.. hahaha

GucciBoy
08-06-2005, 04:40 PM
god chester nice beemer, i cant stop staring at it haha:(

Chester
08-09-2005, 05:39 PM
Just wanna update this...still have nothing...hopefully I will get something, then I will let this thread die.

Chester
08-09-2005, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by GucciBoy
god chester nice beemer, i cant stop staring at it haha:(

its spelled bimmer, but thx.

Chester
08-12-2005, 06:17 PM
update: still have nothing:banghead:
oh man I have a bad feeling in my stomach

sabad66
08-12-2005, 07:15 PM
Did you buy 2 Dell 700m's? If you do recieve them, can I buy one off you?

oddjob
08-12-2005, 07:20 PM
I'm working on getting the tracking number, its been shipped so just hold on tight.

Chester
08-12-2005, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by sabad66
Did you buy 2 Dell 700m's? If you do recieve them, can I buy one off you?

No, I orderded two computers, but one is for my sister.

Fluidic
08-12-2005, 07:26 PM
Yo oddjob, you're super reliable YO! :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

koopkoop2
08-12-2005, 08:36 PM
Is his phone number a cell phone? If not, have you tried doing a reverse lookup on the number?

Even if it is a cell phone, you can go to the Police and they can assist you in paying the guy a visit.

finboy
08-12-2005, 08:48 PM
damn thAt sucks

Chester
08-14-2005, 12:05 PM
Yea, it does suck. Hopefully I will get the tracking numbers or something by monday or I'm going to need a refund because I can't wait any longer since I'm leaving the country Tuesday.

7thgenvic
08-14-2005, 12:17 PM
i hope everything goes through! ;)

tryzub
08-15-2005, 06:36 PM
he got scammed

MrPid
08-15-2005, 06:57 PM
If it seems too good to be true, it is...

Margin on consumer electronics is very very slim these days - the only ways he could get you these and still make it interesting for himself is that they are either B-stock or hot.

good luck...

Toms-SC
08-15-2005, 07:46 PM
ibethot

nambis
08-18-2005, 12:40 PM
well shit if it works out lemme know, i'm looking to buy a dell right now

oddjob
08-18-2005, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by tryzub
he got scammed

No he did not. Shut your mouth. I don't scam people. Many already know that, I have sold at least 5 laptops on this board no problems at all.

n03l
08-18-2005, 09:23 PM
oddjob has come through for me on two occasions. Yes at times he took a while to reply but he always had a good reason. I do not believe he would ever scam anyone, in my books he's a good guy. :)

Chester
08-23-2005, 03:52 PM
update:Well I did ask for a refund on the 15th and oddjob agreed to send my money back. Still waiting.

I'm just really confused on how it could take so long to recieve something from dell, I could understand 2 weeks but not 2 months; Considering I just ordered a computer from them last week and I just got it delivered to my door 5 minutes ago.

GucciBoy
08-24-2005, 03:26 AM
ya brutal:thumbsdow

Chester
08-26-2005, 11:39 AM
Still waiting on the refund. Fuck this is frustrating.

Fluidic
08-26-2005, 02:39 PM
oddjob... such a fucking tool.

2 months guy. Did someone get shot during the "jacking" of the purolator truck?

time for a ban

googe
08-26-2005, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by oddjob

I have sold at least 5 laptops on this board no problems at all.

haha you may have sold 5 laptops, but "no problems at all" definitely isnt true ;)

you still didnt email me from your dell address when you said you would at least a month ago, which would take 2 seconds and prove you arent a scammer. why is that?

dooman24
08-26-2005, 03:02 PM
emailing for dell doesn't mean anything..
people could email from
[email protected] if they wanted to

AcuraTl
08-26-2005, 03:06 PM
if i were you dude, i would contact the CPS anti fraud unit ASAP

GucciBoy
08-26-2005, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by googe

haha you may have sold 5 laptops, but "no problems at all" definitely isnt true ;)

you still didnt email me from your dell address when you said you would at least a month ago, which would take 2 seconds and prove you arent a scammer. why is that?

probably waiting the time requested when involved in one of those pyramid schemes, to get a so called "free" product.

Anyways, chester check your PM. Just some thoughts.

PorknBeans
08-26-2005, 05:56 PM
I would wait just a bit longer if I were you, don't loose hope. I got a PC off him and it took just as long. Are you communicating with him at all? Is he replying to your PMs? Because just when you least expect it, it usually shows up. I would be worried if he wasn't replying to your PMs.

probably waiting the time requested when involved in one of those pyramid schemes, to get a so called "free" product.

You make no sense at all.

Chester
08-26-2005, 07:16 PM
He is communicating with me but I don't have time for this shit anymore, I can't be waiting around. The whole point in ordering the laptops in July was so my sister would have a computer for when she went back to school in Toronto. Now August is basically over, my sister has gone back to Toronto with nothing and I'm short $665. I told oddjob from the beginning that one of the laptops was for my sister and I remember telling him near the end of July that I need the laptops to come by the end of the week because my sister was leaving the next week.

finboy
08-26-2005, 09:32 PM
pretty shady

AcuraTl
08-26-2005, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Chester
He is communicating with me but I don't have time for this shit anymore, I can't be waiting around. The whole point in ordering the laptops in July was so my sister would have a computer for when she went back to school in Toronto. Now August is basically over, my sister has gone back to Toronto with nothing and I'm short $665. I told oddjob from the beginning that one of the laptops was for my sister and I remember telling him near the end of July that I need the laptops to come by the end of the week because my sister was leaving the next week.

called the cps yet?

googe
08-27-2005, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by dooman24
emailing for dell doesn't mean anything..
people could email from
[email protected] if they wanted to

im aware of this, which is why i would have had him do a quoted reply

fingirl
08-27-2005, 03:53 AM
fraudulent misrepresentation :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

Chester
08-28-2005, 09:50 PM
Still no money, I think its time to go to the police.

dANK
08-28-2005, 10:35 PM
will you actually go to the police on this?.. i think you should

Chester
08-28-2005, 10:38 PM
Of course I will. I could have used that $600 to buy my books this semester.

dANK
08-28-2005, 10:49 PM
good on you

good luck and i hope you are able to get your month back

3G
08-28-2005, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by dANK
good on you

good luck and i hope you are able to get your month back

his month??

dooman24
08-28-2005, 11:03 PM
month = money back..
haha

sabad66
08-28-2005, 11:15 PM
Well oddjob is hooking me up with a 700m. He is shipping first and i'm going to pay him once it gets to my door. Really wierd that he would do this, seems like a really good guy from what I know.

mwmhong
08-28-2005, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Fluidic
oddjob... such a fucking tool.

2 months guy. Did someone get shot during the "jacking" of the purolator truck?

time for a ban

Sorry Fluid, but a much easier way to potentially 'boost it in transit' is for an employee at a distribution center to attach a different label over the real label and have it sent to another address.
It's been done before.

Maybe I'm just speculating a bit too much, but this could also be a potential 'lapping' scheme.

What happens is the perp steals the initial payment(s) and uses subsequent payment(s) to purchase the laptops to cover the money missing from the previous commitments; he's essentially using money from other people to cover up for the initial people that are ripped off. Whoever is last to 'purchase' gets screwed when it stops.

This could potentially explain the significant time lag between payment and receipt of goods, something that is a characteristic of many lapping schemes.

Here's an example:

OJ 'sells' laptop to A and receives payment from A
OJ 'sells' laptop to B and receives payment from B

OJ pockets/keeps payments from customer A and B.

OJ 'sells' laptop to C and receives payment from C
OJ 'sells' laptop to D and receives payment from D

Now, customer A and B are by now maybe complaining about where their laptops are, OJ uses money collected from C and D to cover the purchase of laptops from A and B. So A and B are happy, say good things about OJ, "he took a long time, but he delivered."

However, C and D are still out a laptop, so OJ has to 'sell' more laptops to E and F, collect money to cover payments of laptops for C and D. C and D are happy.

Now, E and F are out a laptop, so OJ has to sell to G and H, collect money to cover E and F.

Rinse, repeat over and over???

Bottom line, whenever the cycle stops, whomever is last in line gets screwed over. :(
If it stops NOW in the above example, then G and H are hooped.

If you want to get fancy, they don't even have to stick to the same product line or anything. They can be doing this with a wide variety of different products, mixing and matching, even going on different markets/forums, but the same principle still applies.

'Robbing Peter to pay Paul'

Another thing is, how come this guy STILL hasn't e-mailed Googe from Dell and supposedly is 'trying' to get a tracking number since August 12, 2005. How long does it really take?

mwmhong
08-28-2005, 11:40 PM
Well oddjob is hooking me up with a 700m. He is shipping first and i'm going to pay him once it gets to my door. Really wierd that he would do this, seems like a really good guy from what I know.

:whocares:

So what? He ships something and you pay after, that is IF he even ships anything. Is this some form of hollow, reassuring comfort to other potential marks?

You say that he's a good guy from what you know, well what do you know? :dunno:

Spill it please?

AcuraTl
08-29-2005, 12:55 AM
in all seriousness man, we have all been fucked over by freud one way or another, call the police and ask the mod's to hand over his IP addy to the RCMP...then hope he gets caught...

googe
08-29-2005, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by mwmhong

Another thing is, how come this guy STILL hasn't e-mailed Googe from Dell and supposedly is 'trying' to get a tracking number since August 12, 2005. How long does it really take?

:werd:, i wanted to buy something off him but wasnt gonna until he proved he was the real deal. i asked him to email me in PM and this was his reply. note the date.

oddjob wrote on 06-21-2005 03:36 PM:

Sure, you will have to wait 2 weeks though until I get back in the office, I took these 2 weeks off for exams!

GucciBoy
08-29-2005, 03:46 AM
Of course I will. I could have used that $600 to buy my books this semester.

do it chester, you know exactly my thoughts :burnout:

oddjob
08-29-2005, 08:55 AM
This issue will be resolved shortly. My email money transfer has not been working and I have been calling in last week to fix it but all I got was wait 24 hours. Its still not working. An in person refund will be provided.

sabad66
08-29-2005, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by mwmhong

So what? He ships something and you pay after, that is IF he even ships anything. Is this some form of hollow, reassuring comfort to other potential marks?

You say that he's a good guy from what you know, well what do you know? :dunno:

Spill it please?
Well this is my story with oddjob. I PM him asking if he can get me a 700m. He said yeah and I told him exactly what i wanted, 40 gig, gig of ram, 1.7 Pentium M etc. Gave me a price and told me he would go ahead and order it right away. He even mentioned that he would ship first and I could e-mail money transfer the money to him after. A few hours later he PM'd me with a tracking number and telling me the Dell online tracking system is down. I double checked and of course, it was down. Just to make sure it was actually ordered, I phoned Dell, gave them the tracking number and my name, postal code and they told me it was in production. I asked them to confirm the specs and everything and it was exactly as I wanted. Dell's online tracking system is now online and I entered all the information again, tracking number and postal code. It comes up as being shipped. THere is a link there to the Purolator tracking website to track the shipping. It shows up as being in transit in the US. That was on Thursday so I'm assuming it's going to arrive at my door some time this week. He is a good guy from what I know because he is basically giving me an $800 discount. He gave me the tracking number right away and is shipping before payment.

thinmyster
08-29-2005, 09:24 AM
so how exactly can he get discounts. or is it one of these things where its better not to ask?

90s_tuner
08-29-2005, 09:28 AM
apparently he works there and gets the employee discounts and benefits. He got me 0% financing back in May.

nambis
08-29-2005, 10:27 AM
I was also going to order a 700m from oddjob. I wanted several upgrades which he said would be no problem, and that I could pay him with a credit card when the laptop arrived at my door. Based on that,and what sabad66 is also saying, it seems legit to me. However, oddjob told me that he would pm me back with a quote and he never got back to me. That was about 2 weeks ago. I was being a bit fussy because I needed a receipt to get reimbursed for the purchase from my work, so I don't know if that's why he didn't go through with the order?

Several people seem to have gotten laptops from oddjob with no problems. So, oddjob, if you want to improve your reputation on beyond and stay out of trouble with the police, i suggest you refund chester's money ASAP. And keep delivering laptops on beyond, time will tell and if you are legit you will show us all.

Ariakas
08-29-2005, 10:28 AM
Actually, if you order Dell from US site, you can get these $750 USD discount coupons for Inspiron.

http://www.notebookreview.com/default.asp?newsID=2514

Notebook Review will display these coupons whenever Dell has them. Of course people in Canada wonder why the heck do we not have these discount coupons... Dell Canada says unfortunately we can't match US Dell discounts.

So... if you order a fully built 700m or other inspiron, apply that coupon before everyone scoops it up (it's got a limit) and you got one hell of a deal. If someone from Canada can utilize this than they can make some $$$ from sale of new Dell laptops.

These coupons applies to US only and I notice sabad66 laptop is built in US... he also mentioned $800 CAD discount... hmm..

Notice Chester is getting a refund from oddjob, why? Perhaps oddjob missed out on the coupons...

This is all speculation of course ;)

thinmyster
08-29-2005, 10:34 AM
hey yah good find?? now all you need is a hookup in the states and you got it made... looks like someone is busted good work btw ^^^ (This is all speculation of course)

sabad66
08-29-2005, 10:37 AM
If that's the case then how come its all under my name shipped to my address. They even made me confirm my info. Also, when I phoned, i called Dell Canada, not Dell US.

Ariakas
08-29-2005, 11:08 AM
If that's the case then how come its all under my name shipped to my address. They even made me confirm my info. Also, when I phoned, i called Dell Canada, not Dell US.

As mentioned I am speculating and thus I can't explain everything. But, ask yourself this question. Why is he so inconsistent and why can't he shoot an email from a Dell email addy saying he is a Dell employee. These are simple stuff to do for people especially when we are not dealing with small amounts of money.

Chester
08-29-2005, 11:17 AM

Well this is my story with oddjob. I PM him asking if he can get me a 700m. He said yeah and I told him exactly what i wanted, 40 gig, gig of ram, 1.7 Pentium M etc. Gave me a price and told me he would go ahead and order it right away. He even mentioned that he would ship first and I could e-mail money transfer the money to him after. A few hours later he PM'd me with a tracking number and telling me the Dell online tracking system is down. I double checked and of course, it was down. Just to make sure it was actually ordered, I phoned Dell, gave them the tracking number and my name, postal code and they told me it was in production. I asked them to confirm the specs and everything and it was exactly as I wanted. Dell's online tracking system is now online and I entered all the information again, tracking number and postal code. It comes up as being shipped. THere is a link there to the Purolator tracking website to track the shipping. It shows up as being in transit in the US. That was on Thursday so I'm assuming it's going to arrive at my door some time this week. He is a good guy from what I know because he is basically giving me an $800 discount. He gave me the tracking number right away and is shipping before payment.

Well you got lucky man, I was given at least 10 tracking numbers and not one has worked.

sabad66
08-29-2005, 11:24 AM
Yeah I understand what your going through. I've been ripped off by a "reputable" company before. I guess I did get lucky with everything and hopefully it works out for you. If oddjob wants to agree to it, I can e-mail money transfer Chester the amount you owe him, and transfer the remaining balance of the laptop i'm getting to oddjob.

nambis
08-29-2005, 11:27 AM
this is getting sketchier and sketchier by the moment.....

Chester
08-29-2005, 11:38 AM
Yeah I understand what your going through. I've been ripped off by a "reputable" company before. I guess I did get lucky with everything and hopefully it works out for you. If oddjob wants to agree to it, I can e-mail money transfer Chester the amount you owe him, and transfer the remaining balance of the laptop i'm getting to oddjob.

If you are 100% sure that you are getting a laptop and are O.K. with that then send oddjob a message asking if thats alrite with him.

GucciBoy
08-29-2005, 11:43 AM

Well you got lucky man, I was given at least 10 tracking numbers and not one has worked.

uh then obviously hes full of shit

oddjob
08-29-2005, 11:44 AM

If Chester agrees to this I have no problem with you doing that. My email money transfer is still failing to work. I can only receive and I do not know why.

If you must know about Chester's order though, I had it placed many times, unfortunatly today I found out why it was never going through. His address (not exact, but his area Hamptons) is flagged. I have no clue why but I was only told that somebody in the area is financing computer equipment using stolen SIN cards then getting it shipped to an address in Hamptons.

uh then obviously hes full of shit

If you have nothing to contribute. Please shut up.

Chester
08-29-2005, 12:21 PM

If Chester agrees to this I have no problem with you doing that. My email money transfer is still failing to work. I can only receive and I do not know why.

If you must know about Chester's order though, I had it placed many times, unfortunatly today I found out why it was never going through. His address (not exact, but his area Hamptons) is flagged. I have no clue why but I was only told that somebody in the area is financing computer equipment using stolen SIN cards then getting it shipped to an address in Hamptons.

Well that would make sense, there are some shady people living around me.

Fluidic
08-29-2005, 12:57 PM

Well that would make sense, there are some shady people living around me.

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/lachen/laughing-smiley-013.gif

Chester, you’re an extremely gullible person.

First things first, business folk live in the Hamptons. Yes, so do criminals. However, if I were 100% legitimate, I’d sell you the laptop, not caring WHERE the hell you live. He’s already got you’re money, why would it be flagged? Is Dell concerned that you whoever may be living in the Hamptons may jump the Purolator delivery man? It doesn’t make sense.

Oddjob is a scam artist, and he preys on gullible people like you (Chester) that will believe anything. You’re looking for the most comforting answer as to why you don’t have you’re laptop. Oh right, the Hamptons neighborhood is flagged, even though he’s got you’re money.

This thread reeks of stinky shit. Oddjob I would never, ever, ever, ever deal with you and you’re terrible business practices. I recommend you stop you’re shady business dealings here on beyond.

mshaw
08-29-2005, 12:59 PM

just sounds like excuse after excuse to me, your in a sketchy situation man

GucciBoy
08-29-2005, 01:00 PM

Yes wonder why, ever heard of direct deposit? I'm sure you have local banking institutions around you.

Ever considered asking to ship to an alternative address?

If you have nothing to contribute. Please shut up.

You bet:clap:

GucciBoy
08-29-2005, 01:02 PM

First things first, business folk live in the Hamptons. Yes, so do criminals. However, if I were 100% legitimate, I’d sell you the laptop, not caring WHERE the hell you live. He’s already got you’re money, why would it be flagged? Is Dell concerned that you whoever may be living in the Hamptons may jump the Purolator delivery man? It doesn’t make sense.

Oddjob is a scam artist, and he preys on gullible people like you (Chester) that will believe anything. You’re looking for the most comforting answer as to why you don’t have you’re laptop. Oh right, the Hamptons neighborhood is flagged, even though he’s got you’re money.

This thread reeks of stinky shit. Oddjob I would never, ever, ever, ever deal with you and you’re terrible business practices. I recommend you stop you’re shady business dealings here on beyond.

Oh man, couldnt have said it better.

Chester
08-29-2005, 01:06 PM

haha I honestly don't give a shit what the excuse is, I'm not accepting the fact that he says the hamptons is flagged and thats why I don't have the laptops yet, I'm just saying that, "ok, the hamptons is flagged that could by why the laptops were delayed for a bit". If the hamptons is flagged it would not delay the delivery for two months. As I stated earlier, I ordered a computer from dell 2 weeks ago and got it last week no problem.

At this point, any reason for the delay doesn't really mean shit to me, I just want my money back.

Fluidic
08-29-2005, 01:09 PM
Help us all out Chester, alert the CPS or/and the Fort Vermilion Police of this guy, fuck getting you're money back, it'll be a cold, cold day hell before I believe that.

oddjob
08-29-2005, 01:10 PM

I recommend you stop you’re shady business dealings here on beyond.

Sure thing... I guess I scammed sabad66 also. Same thing with Neil4Speed, I scammed him also No3l and hexified. Okay buddy.

Help us all out Chester, alert the CPS or/and the Fort Vermilion Police of this guy, fuck getting you're money back, it'll be a cold, cold day hell before I believe that.

If he tells the Police and he gets his refund he will have no case.

mshaw
08-29-2005, 01:14 PM
you dont make sense, this has been going on for over a month where chester hasnt got his money but u stilll havent given it back to him, if it was me i would give it back to him straight away unless your hiding something

oddjob
08-29-2005, 01:17 PM
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION? I TOLD YOU MY EMAIL MONEY TRANSFER ISN'T WORKING THEREFORE I AM SEEKING AN ALTERNATIVE SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM AND SABAD66 IS GOING TO PROVIDE THE REFUND WHEN HE RECEIVES HIS 700M. READ THE THREAD.

If I were got to scam people I would have taken his money and ran. Look where I am now you idiots, I am in communication and seeking a way to refund him.

t-im
08-29-2005, 01:17 PM
If he tells the Police and he gets his refund he will have no case.

except, is he getting his money back?:rolleyes:

oddjob
08-29-2005, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by t-im

except, is he getting his money back?:rolleyes:

Yes, read the thread.

Fluidic
08-29-2005, 01:25 PM

Sure thing... I guess I scammed sabad66 also. Same thing with Neil4Speed, I scammed him also No3l and hexified. Okay buddy.

Not unless they are your "buddies" and they are helping support you (make you more believable to the general public) so others will think this is all just “fluke”. The fluke meaning you fucked over Chester.

I’m not new to selling. Trust me on that one. You’re a scam artist, and this time you’ve been caught, and boy or boy, you’re going to get it soon.

Also. Need to ask. Why are you only selling the 700m? Dell makes many, many different models you know (of course you know, you work for them). If you’re having such a problem with that specific model (and getting it shipped on time), perhaps it’s in your customers best interests that you inform them it could take up to two months for them to receive product.

oddjob
08-29-2005, 01:28 PM
YES THEY ARE MY BEST BUDDIES. YOU CAUGHT ME, THEY HAVE BEEN BACKING ME UP THIS WHOLE TIME. CAUGHT DOING WHAT? I SOLD A 9300 TO YEEJR AND A PROJECTOR TO NO3L. ITS NOT ALWAYS 700M ITS JUST A HIGH DEMAND LAPTOP.

Tell me please FLUIDIC, what do I scam and who?

Fluidic
08-29-2005, 01:30 PM
Ok. I'll remove ALL my posts, including the link in my sig, if you e-mail Googe from you're Dell account.

I promise. I'm not on beyond to scam anyone. Just a simple e-mail. Perhaps an e-mail from your Dell account with a link to this thread.

Thanks odd!

oddjob
08-29-2005, 01:37 PM
Oh yea and here are the tracking numbers for every sale I could find:

AAK5262591 CAMARO
AAJ0199153 YEERJ
AAJ0079361 HEXIFIED
AAJ0172440 NOEL
AAJ5215143 SABAD66

Fluidic
08-29-2005, 01:39 PM
Did you send Googe that e-mail yet?

oddjob
08-29-2005, 01:43 PM
No I didn't I am not working today. Tell him to PM me his email address. I'll do it when I am working.

Also please leave that in your sig, I can care less, I won't be selling here any longer. Go buy retail.

240john
08-29-2005, 02:10 PM
seems like a legitamate seller if you ask me. he owns one guy money and admits it also says he is going to pay up. he provided proof of shipping for his previous sales which does work on purolator. where is the scam? if he does not end up paying chester then i would say its a scam

i would consider a xps laptop from you if you shipped it first just like u did with sabad99. pm me.

camaro
08-29-2005, 02:13 PM

and this time you’ve been caught

He scammed someone before? What was he caught doing?

:hijack:

t-im
08-29-2005, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by 240john
seems like a legitamate seller if you ask me. he owns one guy money and admits it also says he is going to pay up. he provided proof of shipping for his previous sales which does work on purolator. where is the scam? if he does not end up paying chester then i would say its a scam

i would consider a xps laptop from you if you shipped it first just like u did with sabad99. pm me.

you're so naive.

Raz
08-29-2005, 02:23 PM
this is stupid :whocares:

AcuraTl
08-29-2005, 02:25 PM
fluidic please provide the actual code to the link in your Sig, i'd love to put it in mine...

nambis
08-29-2005, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by t-im

you're so naive.

yo, read the thread, he's shipping the laptop first and then he's paying. why is this naive? also, oddjob just posted a bunch of other tracking numbers which did work. seems legit to me

Originally posted by Raz

this is stupid
^^^totally! give oddjob a break and wait a few days to see if chester gets his cash back...

:drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama:

Fluidic
08-29-2005, 02:31 PM
Also please leave that in your sig, I can care less, I won't be selling here any longer. Go buy retail.

Frank, even if you're prices were $1200 cheaper then retail, I'd still gladly pay retail -- it'd save me the headaches of dealing with you and you’re bogus BS. :)

Originally posted by AcuraTl
fluidic please provide the actual code to the link in your Sig, i'd love to put it in mine...

Here you go! Remove the obvious spaces, then copy and paste.

[SIZE =1][U RL=http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=96856][ b]Enjoy the smell of stinky shit. Enjoy getting scammed? Oddjob loves to give it.[/b][/URL ] [/SIZE ]

Fluidic
08-29-2005, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by nambis

^^^totally! give oddjob a break and wait a few days to see if chester gets his cash back...

:drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama:

What's a few days on the few months he's waited anyway, I'm sure you wouldn't mind waiting a little extra longer nambis.

Brain Refresher - June 27 was when this transaction went through. Are you reading the last few posts or the entire thread?!

Raz
08-29-2005, 02:38 PM
Fluidic: Next time you write "you're" instead of "your" and vice versa, i'll start a thread about how I'm being mentally raped by your poor grammar and spelling.

One again, this is turning into some sort of gongshow pissing contest - nobody but the parties included give a fuck and we're sure they can work it out without people with poor grammar's intervention.

AcuraTl
08-29-2005, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Raz
Fluidic: Next time you write "you're" instead of "your" and vice versa, i'll start a thread about how I'm being mentally raped by your poor grammar and spelling.

One again, this is turning into some sort of gongshow pissing contest - nobody but the parties included give a fuck and we're sure they can work it out without people with poor grammar's intervention.

dude how would u like it if you got scammed for 600? it takes some of us a while to earn that much..and if he still didnt get his laptop after a few months what the fuck is the point? its likely old hardware by then ANYWAYS...

Fluidic
08-29-2005, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Raz

lol. sorry. Just the grammar, my spelling is near perfect. :)

Raz
08-29-2005, 02:42 PM
I've gotten scammed 1500 dollars worth by someone I considered being a friend, I know it ain't funny - but sometimes shit happens, either you get it resolved - or you suck it up.

AcuraTl
08-29-2005, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Raz
I've gotten scammed 1500 dollars worth by someone I considered being a friend, I know it ain't funny - but sometimes shit happens, either you get it resolved - or you suck it up.

all were doing is supporting chester in trying to get his cash back man...are you sure, raz, that you arent oddjobs "other" beyond login :poosie: