PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 97-00 White Interga Type R

Forcefed
08-06-2005, 01:27 AM
Now, I have been looking for sometime now and have had nothing but a head ache! I have been looking for one the last while and trying very hard to find the car that I want. I have every dealer ship in Calgary looking and some in BC. What I want is simple yet very precise. I am very serious when I say this is what I am looking for, I have cash I am ready to buy. Now if the car you own doesn't reach these requirments DO NOT waste my time. I have already seen enough bagged on raggity peices of junk! Now, I am looking at a current car however, I want something to fall back on incase something goes arai.

-I am looking for a "white" Integra Type R, I do not want a yellow one

- Looking for a 98+ preferrably but hey, a nice 97 will be okay too!

-I would like the car to be in very good shape both inside and out, no accidents, no shaddy records, most importantly NO RUST

-No Salvage builds, for the love of god, if I call and hear of one more of these I will litterally snap. There is a reason the car was once considered a write off, keep it that way!

- No people trying to sell my a Intergra that they converted to a Type R, im looking for genuine, not looking for a knock-off

-Looking for a car that has been respected and treated well, I dont want something that had been bagged on, I know everyone enjoys there amount of fun, but im not interested in something that has seen nothing but high rev's.

-Looking for a car with a respectable amount of km's. Please nothing over 150K, I even prefer less, I prefer like around 120K

- I would like the car "as stock as possible" I know this is hard and im awhere of that, some modifcations are okay but "stock" is my key word.

- Service records, please have some record of what has been done, work ect ect...

-Lastly, I dont to be screwed around I have cash, im looking to buy, not be jerked around.

Now, not to come off as an ass with what I want in my car, but if im going to be spending 20,000 or more I want my car nice, I dont want a lemon. To everyone that reads my post PLEASE understand I am not an over demanding asshole, I am just frustrated with the amount of crap people will try to sell you, and the amount of lies they will tell you in order to sell it.

Again, thanx for everyone who has read this thread, if you have a car or know anyone who has a car which I might be interested in please post here, pm me or call 912-6232

Chris

coujoe
08-06-2005, 03:06 AM
awsome car, good luck on ur purchase

Sorath
08-06-2005, 03:14 AM
hey chris, this looks good, jump on it

http://www.canadatrader.com/result/detailinfo.aspx?ID=12281696&pgno=1&srt=1

Forcefed
08-06-2005, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by Sorath
hey chris, this looks good, jump on it

http://www.canadatrader.com/result/detailinfo.aspx?ID=12281696&pgno=1&srt=1

Yeah I looked at that one, she is unfortuatly has some cancer in both rear 1/4's and regardless of what it will cost me to get 100% rid of, the father wont drop the price hardly any! Plus the car has been key's all along the back, and the one 1/4 has been repainted and looks like shit! Other then that the car is in great mechanical condition. I hope that I can just make a deal with voodoo and just quit looking all together, as his car is exactly what i want minus a few things, but thats okay

Seanith
08-06-2005, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Forcefed

Yeah I looked at that one, she is unfortuatly has some cancer in both rear 1/4's and regardless of what it will cost me to get 100% rid of, the father wont drop the price hardly any! Plus the car has been key's all along the back, and the one 1/4 has been repainted and looks like shit! Other then that the car is in great mechanical condition. I hope that I can just make a deal with voodoo and just quit looking all together, as his car is exactly what i want minus a few things, but thats okay

for what its worth, finding a lady driven type r would "probably" be a good choice.. all that body work would probably cost $1000-1500..

sillyd
08-06-2005, 11:20 AM
I talked to that guy when i was looking for an R. Seems like a good car, but the price is too high.

Forcefed
08-06-2005, 04:25 PM
mods please close this thread, I bought my car today:D