PDA

View Full Version : who has pizza with whole wheat crust?

googe
08-06-2005, 09:48 PM
I know there is wicked wedge, but I ordered from them a week ago and my order took 2.5 hours to show up, and all I got was a $5 discount...who else in the city offers whole wheat crust? :)

natejj
08-06-2005, 10:11 PM
2.5 hours is pathetic. I worked at Panago for 6 months... we gave out free orders if it was 10 minutes late!

And i have no idea about whole weat crust.

d-UNiT
08-07-2005, 10:53 AM
ya pizza hot just gives it for free if they are late

key is to call 45-1hr after ordering if its not there.. and complain.. they dont care it costs nothing to make its free

googe
08-07-2005, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by d-UNiT
ya pizza hot just gives it for free if they are late

key is to call 45-1hr after ordering if its not there.. and complain.. they dont care it costs nothing to make its free

oh i definitely called. it does cost them money to make it free though. they do have to pay the wage of people that make it and pay the delivery driver.

so no one has whole wheat crust besides them? :(

natejj
08-08-2005, 09:56 AM
I would try to order from them again. Get a quoted time from them... if they are off by 10 minutes, tear a FRIGGING strip off of them! The manager will most likely give it to you for free. If not.... LEARN TO EAT NORMAL CRUST LIKE THE REST OF US.

googe
08-08-2005, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by natejj
I would try to order from them again. Get a quoted time from them... if they are off by 10 minutes, tear a FRIGGING strip off of them! The manager will most likely give it to you for free. If not.... LEARN TO EAT NORMAL CRUST LIKE THE REST OF US.

thanks for the useless reply.

next?

nambis
08-18-2005, 12:53 PM
rocky mountain flatbread co. in canmore... you can also buy them frozen at co-op and a few other places in the CGY.

sputnik
08-18-2005, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by nambis
rocky mountain flatbread co. in canmore... you can also buy them frozen at co-op and a few other places in the CGY.

:thumbsup:

These are probably the tastiest frozen pizzas available. HIGHLY recommended.

GucciBoy
08-18-2005, 11:51 PM
makes you wonder what they did do that pizza. i once had to wait 3.5hours for a pizza, called the guy 12:30am, and by the time the guy was at our door, the sun was just about up.

First the owner said, he would give the pizza for free, then when the guy showed up, he wasnt informed that. So we told him, and he got all verbally violient, even accused us of trying to scam them. I said I wasnt paying a cent, and spoke with the owner. Obviously by that time, they were closed. He kept on saying all this stuff about how there were lots of semis on Deerfoot and it was tying him up to get here LOL. So we just closed the door on him, as we were upset, tired (by that time) and cold out. 5mins later, we see 3 cop cars outside the house with their lights going off. We had to pay up, or it was a trip into the station. The pizza tasted like crap too, ended up hucking it and my buddy got sick after eating 2 slices.

Canadian 2.5RS
08-19-2005, 11:54 AM
there is a place in the NW called Napoleon's Pizzeria or something like that and they make a wicked whole wheat crust.

edit: here you go
Napoleon's Pizzeria
403-777-4111
118-5403 Crowchild Trail NW,
Calgary, AB T3B 4Z1