PDA

View Full Version : ahah MACS

bart
01-30-2003, 01:01 AM
GR8888888. watch both!!!

http://www.kwlaptops.com/kooz/apple.wmv
http://www.kwlaptops.com/kooz/apple_gamer.wmv

then goto http://www.apple.com/switch/ads/ and list the top 3 losers, here is my list:

1. Ellen Feiss
2. Hamilton Morris
3. Jeremiah Cohick

FFS-> those are all dumbasses, i ran xp non-stop for a month, been using xp for almost 2 years, hasn't crashed yet once. if you're stupid and dont know how to install something, or set it up, then go buy a mac. another thing, there's a ton of shit on the net for pc's, 99% of the people just download like crazy and install whatever, thats why that happens. there's barely any shit for macs, so its clean all the time. if you installed 100 programs it would crash too, lol

bol
01-30-2003, 01:04 AM
does your PC have built in firewire and support for some of the best movie editting applications out there?

didn't think so...

mac's have their place in digital media

Glowrider
01-30-2003, 01:07 AM
Mac's are hilarious. They're always bashing Windows based PC's...but then they go on about Virtual PC, which emulates Windows. Hahaha.

The empire that is Microsoft will crush all that stand in it's way.

SilverRex
01-30-2003, 01:08 AM
lol

bol
01-30-2003, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Glowrider

:rofl:

Sun will reign down on the earth and rightly claim what is theres!

gpomp
01-30-2003, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by bol
does your PC have built in firewire and support for some of the best movie editting applications out there?

didn't think so...

mac's have their place in digital media

I have built in firewire!!!

Glowrider
01-30-2003, 01:37 AM

Yeah, look at what happened when they and everyone else was whining to the US Government about how bad Microsoft is. Microsoft still stands as it was, and half of the original suits have been dropped.

Bill Gates is the rich kid on the block (the block, being the world LOL). Being the rich kids friend has it's advantages!

I doubt we will ever see the day when virtually every home PC is sold with a Sun Microsystems OS, atleast not in this lifetime. LOL.

Toms-Celica
01-30-2003, 01:37 AM
Im looking at getting a Power Mac G4 :)

speedracer
01-30-2003, 01:39 AM
...if you're stupid and dont know how to install something...
A good operating system should never need to reboot.

Originally posted by Glowrider

The system did not load because of a computer disk hardware configuration problem. Could not read from the selected boot disk. Check the boot path and disk hardware. Please check the Windows NT documentation about hardware disk configuration and your hardware reference manuals for additional information. Boot failed.
or BOD :rofl:

Originally posted by bol

:thumbsup: Hopefully something good :)

Glowrider
01-30-2003, 01:42 AM
I'm running Windows 2000 Professional on all of my computers, at my apartment and at home on Long Island. Haven't had any problems so far.