PDA

View Full Version : redlyne !!

thinmyster
08-08-2005, 12:16 AM
hey ryan me and a few others are demanding a progress report on your car.. there's rumors of a conspiracy (ie. chooping yourself infront of a random mr2) i would hate to think you're in denial.. that your nx (with t-tops) is really only just a nx :bigpimp: :rofl: :rofl:

anyways im just really bored so post some pics and btw whens the next cruise?

blueripper6
08-08-2005, 12:23 AM
HAHAHA!!!

Thats funny shit man, i dont think he will post pics though,

jvillain
08-08-2005, 08:14 AM
i would hate to think you're in denial.. that your nx (with t-tops) is really only just a nx
I don't know. He was out racing the NX yesterday. That denial could be more serious than we thought. :eek:

Hope you had fun Ryan. It does matter what you run just as long as long as you run. With 3 first gens and 3 second gens we had a pretty good representation by the MR2 guys.

James
08-08-2005, 02:17 PM
:rofl: ...ahhh shit, were just buggin ya Ryan, cant wait to see the finished product:thumbsup:

Redlyne_mr2
08-08-2005, 04:06 PM
Haha Im too ashamed on how my car looks right now to post pics, no spoiler on it, no sideskirts, no front bumper. The ass end is up in the air with the rear wheels off. Im hoping to have it into Screamin paint works for paint in a month either before or after I get back from holidays. Once its painted Im leaving it here in Calgary and installing the remaining parts. I promise to post pics the moment its in the bodyshop.
One thing that sucks is that the rims I wanted are now discontinued. The were the 5 spoke work equips in 17's, I was going with Volk GTP's but those are taken by another mr2 in edmonton so Im thinking of going with te37's.

Ek9Max
08-08-2005, 04:22 PM
Sweet! I thoguht I was the only one tha tdidn't beleive you had an mr2.

:)

Redlyne_mr2
08-08-2005, 05:51 PM
bunch of asses:D