PDA

View Full Version : Att. NECC members and meet organizers

Redlyne_mr2
08-08-2005, 05:58 PM
Have something I need to address,
This past Sunday the Westerner grounds were being shared by the Calgary sports car club who were holding an autox and NECC who had a meet. Unfortunately myself as well as many other CSCC members witnessed some NECC members particularly a yellow Skyline dropping gears and flooring it through the grounds. A white skyline was also spotted doing similar things. Childish acts such as this ruins it for everyone. We get a bad name because of it and so do you guys. The westerner grounds people are always on sight and witness what goes on all day long. Please tell the ricers to stay at home, thanks.

Ryan

topher91
08-08-2005, 06:16 PM
Ya that was totally unecessary but what can you do? He was some 16 yr old with a GTR who's got a lead foot.

And its not like we told him to do it....... :thumbsdow and I know most of us, well the Calgarians that I was with thought it was very immature of him to do.

Personally, I was hoping he would jump the curb in the lot and learn a lesson when he left his kit behind :devil:

JK, but I hope he will smarten up sooner then later.

Chris

theken
08-08-2005, 06:35 PM
well no need to show off, everyone has seen retards before

ninjak84
08-08-2005, 07:14 PM
I'm not sure why this forum became an extension of NECC anyway.

Haha, I liked the part where one guy said "bring $20 if you want to be a member".

:rofl:
OH please can I?

Lo)2enz0
08-08-2005, 07:52 PM
ya, all you get is a sticker but it is a good organization. aloto f good guys on there accept i will just be a "visitor"

Ya the guy who did that is one here, his name is icydude or something like that. Ya, his mom and dad own dk imports so has 2 gt-r's that he is trying to sell.

schurchill39
08-08-2005, 07:54 PM
What a dumb ass. But do you know how sweet it would be to be 16 and have the ever sought after GTR

googe
08-08-2005, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by topher91
Ya that was totally unecessary but what can you do?

ban him from the meets? if he cant play nice, he isnt allowed to play at all :)

(i didnt see it cause i couldnt make it, but if kids driving irresponsibly in skylines while guests on someones property is going on i could tell you it would probably be my last visit)

braden883314
08-08-2005, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
Have something I need to address,
This past Sunday the Westerner grounds were being shared by the Calgary sports car club who were holding an autox and NECC who had a meet. Unfortunately myself as well as many other CSCC members witnessed some NECC members particularly a yellow Skyline dropping gears and flooring it through the grounds. A white skyline was also spotted doing similar things. Childish acts such as this ruins it for everyone. We get a bad name because of it and so do you guys. The westerner grounds people are always on sight and witness what goes on all day long. Please tell the ricers to stay at home, thanks.

Ryan

I was at the meet and witnessed this as well, it was really dissappointing to see behavier like that, apparently he was missing one bolt on his muffler or something so he took off the whole thing right in tha parking lot, talk about craving attention. There was a white GT-R, and i did not see him do anything like that, and heard good thing about him from the people in edmonton, they said he was a curtious driver, unlike icedude who was weaving in and out of traffic. There was also a white GTS-T that wouldnt have dont anything like that. DK imports sonsorers NECC, have they sold anything?

~Braden

braden883314
08-08-2005, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by googe

(i didnt see it cause i couldnt make it, but if kids driving irresponsibly in skylines while guests on someones property is going on i could tell you it would probably be my last visit)

His parents sponsor NECC.

~Braden

topher91
08-08-2005, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by googe

You can't stop people from going to a public place that a club meets at.

But I would if I could, and its not my club.

Chris

dymz999
08-08-2005, 08:15 PM
thats okay, when i get to show up at the next meet he can take a look at the new sticker going on my rear window, a nice little guy pissing on the GTR sign lol. I swapped out the engine and now just need to address some little issues...

Z_Fan
08-08-2005, 08:22 PM
I saw that ...

I was super impressed. It was so f-a-s-t. LOL.

googe
08-08-2005, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Z_Fan
I saw that ...

I was super impressed. It was so f-a-s-t. LOL.

pff, anything seems fast to you with you car being as slow as it is ;)

86max
08-08-2005, 10:44 PM
The situation will be dealt with appropriately, thanks for the heads up Redlyne.

I was actually impressed at how quiet it was with no exhaust.....lol

calgarys13
08-08-2005, 10:51 PM
come on drag launches on a car that can't pass OOP in a parking lot full of people is cool...how many other gtrs does this kid hafta destroy..also what a a good marketing plan..destroy the car before a customer buys it!go DKimports!

DeathBy240
08-08-2005, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by ninjak84
I'm not sure why this forum became an extension of NECC anyway.

Haha, I liked the part where one guy said "bring $20 if you want to be a member".

:rofl:
OH please can I?

This forum is not an extension of NECC, it is in no way affiliated. I posted up info for the event here because I knew it would get people to show up.

If you dont like something about our club then PM me about it.

Redlyne I am sorry about the incident. We told our members to behave but I guess not all of us are mature enough to do that. If I can do anything to help the situation please let me know.

Other than this act, I hope everyone had a good time at the meet.

\JCAR/
08-10-2005, 04:57 PM
yeah i stand behind topher91 on this one. the only car i saw acting up was the yellow gt-r and pulling that exhaust off was over the top you could hear the guy 6 blocks away.

icydude666
08-16-2005, 04:48 PM
Well I will clear a few things up now.

The white GTR did none of this.

Also as I had said on NECC before
"if I was to have done this in a walmart parking lot it would not have mattered at all. Do it there and it suddenly matters?:dunno:

It is my dad and me who own DK Imports and I am the one who has paid for both GTR's. The Yellow one was passed inspection at the meet as we had put the tie rods in right before we left and Walter gace it the go ahead.

I am far from destorying this car, think of it as testing. If I havn't broken it yet then its not going to break. I treat my Black one good because its stock and not set up to be driven as hard. When you have a car that came straight from the track in Japan why would you drive it with feather for a foot. The car has two settings, fast and faster.

Have a good day everyone

ps. Im not 16

finboy
08-16-2005, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by icydude666

"if I was to have done this in a walmart parking lot it would not have mattered at all. Do it there and it suddenly matters?:dunno:

It is my dad and me who own DK Imports and I am the one who has paid for both GTR's. The Yellow one was passed inspection at the meet as we had put the tie rods in right before we left and Walter gace it the go ahead.

I am far from destorying this car, think of it as testing. If I havn't broken it yet then its not going to break. I treat my Black one good because its stock and not set up to be driven as hard. When you have a car that came straight from the track in Japan why would you drive it with feather for a foot. The car has two settings, fast and faster.

Have a good day everyone

ps. Im not 16

...if it was in ANY parking lot it would have been a big deal, you are there with an orginized group (NECC) and your poor choices reflect poorly not only yourself, but your father's business, and NECC. and if the gtr you bought was straight off the track in japan, then maybe you should bag it ON THE TRACK and not on public streets.

calgarys13
08-16-2005, 05:26 PM

I treat my Black one good because its stock and not set up to be driven as hard.
[/B]

isn't the black one getting its engine rebuilt because you blew it up going 280 coming home from the dtp show in calgary?

Boost Infested
08-16-2005, 06:32 PM

Have a good day everyone

ps. Im not 16

Does speeding, trying to drift, driving like a clown in a parking lot makes you super cool?

"If I havn't broken it yet then its not going to break." Wow! you are a genius.. :rofl:

Its an organized meet/event not a walmart parking lot, keep it down or get the fuck out Mr.Sixteen.

TypeS
08-16-2005, 07:17 PM
are you retarded? The owners of westerner grounds are cool with us holding these meets...but when they see someone ripping around their parking lot at 100km/h not only are you breaking the law, but how much do you think they'd appreciate if a dumb fuck like you nailed the curb and took a big chunk out of it? im REALLY sure youd stop and pick up the bits of concrete....parge over it and repaint it:rolleyes:

Its the same as the beyond meets.....chinook WILL kick us out if people keep FUCKING AROUND and hitting things/laying rubber....for fucks sake act responsible with your damn car, or dont come:whipped:
go to the damn street races if you want to be an attention whore with your car:poosie:

\JCAR/
08-19-2005, 06:51 PM
hmmm...must be 15 with his learners

calgarys13
08-19-2005, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by icydude666 If I havn't broken it yet then its not going to break. [/B]

Here icydude I thought i'd do you a favour....Here is the simplest most retard proof guide to how and engine works!

hope you can comprehend it

ps. Im not 16
16.5?

\JCAR/
08-20-2005, 12:47 PM
lol no no jeff its 16.3/4