PDA

View Full Version : Fear Factor: This shows the best!

GucciBoy
08-11-2005, 12:34 AM
I just watch it for the feast. What is the grossest thing you have seen, in which you think the show has taken it too far?

I loved the girl who had to eat a raw pig snout haha. The entire thing and it came off a "wild pig", so the thing was HHHHUGE, and imagine all the dry crusties inside? :drool:

hockeybronx
08-11-2005, 12:41 AM
There was one during the couples Fear Factor that was unreal.

Basically what happened was that one person would have to catch some nasty fluid being sprayed from the roof in their mouth, then spit it down like a 10 foot tube to the other person who would have to take it into their mouth and fill up a glass with it. I'm not sure what the fluid was, it was some thick black fluid.

That was pretty gross, although I would love to get on that show and test just how far mental toughness and focus can go.

GucciBoy
08-11-2005, 12:48 AM
^ ah ya, I remember that one, the couples battling it out for a million bucks!!! They were sure spoiled geez, win a round get a pair of 2005 Jeep grand Cherokees, win another, get a pair of credit cards up to 50k! And these are just side bonuses!

This was the same episode who had to down rats and fecies in a shake haha.

403Gemini
08-12-2005, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by GucciBoy
^ ah ya, I remember that one, the couples battling it out for a million bucks!!! They were sure spoiled geez, win a round get a pair of 2005 Jeep grand Cherokees, win another, get a pair of credit cards up to 50k! And these are just side bonuses!

This was the same episode who had to down rats and fecies in a shake haha.

id rather have it in a liquid(ish) form than solid.

i dunno that whole eating grosse thing isnt really "fear factor" though, it doesnt have much to do with fear at all, just stomach and gag reflex tollerance. i like the stunts and shit they hafta do.

Skyline_Addict
08-12-2005, 03:40 AM
the grossest thing I've ever seen is people eating cow testicles....but from the sounds of it there's been way worse!

abyss
08-12-2005, 08:34 AM
The worst one I saw was when that cute little blond girl had to eat the live cave dwelling spiders. When she bit into it the thing grabbed her face with it's legs, but she still managed to eat it all. My god, I'm not scared of spiders but that was NASTY!

civic_stylez
08-12-2005, 08:50 AM
^^^:werd: i was going to say the cave spiders as well..that shit was gross!!!!:barf:

/////AMG
08-12-2005, 09:56 AM
:( I miss Fear Factor, it's such a good show. I can't think of the worst thing I've seen on there. I can't even remember them all.

MiG_Master
08-12-2005, 10:38 AM
Worst one I've had to watch was when they had to eat a bowl of moldy cheese with crawling with maggots, and this one guy was trash talking all the girls, totally psyching them out.

RC-Cola
08-12-2005, 10:50 AM
I saw one a while ago where the had live goats on the farm (fresh from the dirt) and the contestants had milk them using only their mouths to fill up a bottle.

There was a hot blonde against a squimish dude. I thought for sure the blonde would clean house, but the guy beat her down bad!

heinz256
08-12-2005, 11:04 AM
Nastiest one i have seen was when they had to bob for bull testicles or wutever it was in a tank full of cow blood. Pretty unreal. Also a noteable was when they were doin a NY special edition and had to drink blended rat shakes. yummm...

abyss
08-12-2005, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by heinz256
Nastiest one i have seen was when they had to bob for bull testicles or wutever it was in a tank full of cow blood. Pretty unreal. Also a noteable was when they were doin a NY special edition and had to drink blended rat shakes. yummm...

Was that the one where the guy went psycho and splashed blood all over the place? If it was I saw that one, and even though the guy freaked out and went all murderous on that vat, he ended up losing that challenge anyways LOL. I think they made a rule after that to have no more vats of blood on the show haha

heinz256
08-12-2005, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by abyss

Was that the one where the guy went psycho and splashed blood all over the place? If it was I saw that one, and even though the guy freaked out and went all murderous on that vat, he ended up losing that challenge anyways LOL. I think they made a rule after that to have no more vats of blood on the show haha

haha ya thats the one....he got all pissed off cuz his bobbin skills sucked ass lol

Kobe
08-12-2005, 12:48 PM
amazing show.. did anyone notice that like 95% of the chicks on the show are pretty hot...

I hate the trancula one, where they had tons of them on them, and had to use the little machine to take them out..

Only one guy did it...

I remember i saw a trancula on vacation once, scariest thing ever.. I hope I never have to see one again...

GucciBoy
08-16-2005, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Kobe
amazing show.. did anyone notice that like 95% of the chicks on the show are pretty hot...

ratings - ya and the hot ones are usually out in the first round? haha :thumbsdow

Ya the tranchula one was sick. I think I know which one youre talking about. She was doing it for her mom because she was sick. She was tough thats forsure.

This show is on global every night btw haha, I think 10pm or midnight.

v8killah
08-16-2005, 03:01 PM
Hahaha i love it i usually watch a bit at midnight on global.

Who else thinks joe rogan is a pervert hahaha, still the perfect host for the show he's hilarious.