PDA

View Full Version : Yellow 300zx

AzN_SoL
01-30-2003, 11:37 PM
Anybody on here drives a yellow 300zx.. uhmm.. like 1988 style... has a Nismo sticker on the rear driver side window.... Anyways..... if your gonna try to race me... or impress your girl in your car... how about you take it to the track or at least slow down and catch a light .. so we can go from a stop... rather than do a gay ricer fly by... anyways.. glad you did that .. casue i should really stop racing on the streets..

Lo)2enz0
01-30-2003, 11:55 PM
gotta love guys trying to impress there girls, or he has been playing a bit to much tokyo extreme racer. Meh, but i have seen that car before in the south near westhills once.

Dope Dealer
01-30-2003, 11:58 PM
Guy at my school has a Yellow 300ZX. I'll ask him about it. Did it have Import Adrenelin Sticker on the back window? Yellow....

AzN_SoL
01-31-2003, 12:04 AM
you go to francise?.. i dunno if it's him or not.. but yea i saw a yellow 300 at francise..

l/l/rX
01-31-2003, 12:08 AM
if thats the guy at francis, i know that guy sort of....hes best friends with a guy i know, he said he wanted to bring me out to uuh some road, where they all street race, i forgot what its called

Dope Dealer
01-31-2003, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by l/l/rX
if thats the guy at francis, i know that guy sort of....hes best friends with a guy i know, he said he wanted to bring me out to uuh some road, where they all street race, i forgot what its called

Yeah, it's the guy at Francis.

Who do you know that is friends with him?

He is a weird, however, nice guy, but his friends start shit.

l/l/rX
01-31-2003, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer

Yeah, it's the guy at Francis.

Who do you know that is friends with him?

He is a weird, however, nice guy, but his friends start shit.

he a white guy right? smokes? k maybe not best friends but he talks bout him alot...his name is Dan Devries, korean guy. Yea Dan starts alotta shit with ppl...i dont like his attitude at all:thumbsdow

GTS Jeff
01-31-2003, 02:31 AM
bah, girls are MUCH more impressed by a sideways car than a fast car!

Illusionsir
01-31-2003, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R

haha I beg to differ....

:rofl:

GTS Jeff
01-31-2003, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by Illusionsir

haha I beg to differ....

:rofl: no way man! sure girls like to see their man kicking some ass and burning another car from the lights...but when u can get your car sideways and fast, its good for some honest gasping from the girl! and u know, fear leads to excitement...which leads to arousal!

redline_13000
01-31-2003, 02:58 AM
no way man! sure girls like to see their man kicking some ass and burning another car from the lights...but when u can get your car sideways and fast, its good for some honest gasping from the girl! and u know, fear leads to excitement...which leads to arousal!

:werd: :werd:

boi-alien
01-31-2003, 03:06 AM
hey man, this isn't the first time we've experienced ricer flyby's... with girls ridding shot

mwmhong
01-31-2003, 08:46 AM
General rule of etiquitte is that if you are racing a guy with a girl you job to them, essentially throwing the race.
Rev LOUD and really sell it well but DO NOT WIN.
If everyone does that favour for everyone else, then driving couples go home happy. :)

Unless of course two couples pull up, it's on for real, no WWF.

syeve
01-31-2003, 12:38 PM
but when u can get your car sideways and fast, its good for some honest gasping from the girl! and u know, fear leads to excitement...which leads to arousal!

Jeffs drunk again...:(

Hakkola
01-31-2003, 02:12 PM
no way man! sure girls like to see their man kicking some ass and burning another car from the lights...but when u can get your car sideways and fast, its good for some honest gasping from the girl! and u know, fear leads to excitement...which leads to arousal!

:rofl: Ahahaha, that's like my gf "I'm scared when you turn" lol, my little sister and her friend always scream when I'm driving the volvo on ice because I drive sideways, I'd never do that in the Benz though. It's fun, I think they like it. :rofl:

Blue Devil 2
01-31-2003, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by l/l/rX

he a white guy right? smokes? k maybe not best friends but he talks bout him alot...his name is Dan Devries, korean guy. Yea Dan starts alotta shit with ppl...i dont like his attitude at all:thumbsdow

It's kind of rude to talk shit about people and mention their names on here.

ecstasy_civic
01-31-2003, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by mwmhong
General rule of etiquitte is that if you are racing a guy with a girl you job to them, essentially throwing the race.
Rev LOUD and really sell it well but DO NOT WIN.
If everyone does that favour for everyone else, then driving couples go home happy. :)

Unless of course two couples pull up, it's on for real, no WWF.

:werd: its common curtiousy among stoplight racers.:rolleyes:
actually unless your driving a civic and your going against a nicer car with more power lol. then its really on!
like last week me and my gf ended up racing some old guy and his wife in a brand new accord I-4 5spd. it was really close unfourtunatley, my gf's like go go go! im like its trying lay off lol. thtas when i decided i need a turbo:D soon i can pick on cars that used to kill me lol.:guns:

m@+CH
01-31-2003, 05:26 PM
tru dat !! haha :thumbsup:

Lo)2enz0
01-31-2003, 05:53 PM
he goes to fransis, umm. Well it looks like I am transfering there (the nice way in saying you getting kicked out of school) so I guess I will see it.

Laurier

l/l/rX
01-31-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Blue Devil 2

It's kind of rude to talk shit about people and mention their names on here.

wasnt really talking smack about him, just agreeing with dope_dealer that his friends do start shit, and im saying yes dan does, and i dont like his attitude.

GTS Jeff
01-31-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by syeve

Jeffs drunk again...:( ure just sad that you cant impress girls with sideways action haha :D

Dope Dealer
01-31-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Lo)2enz0
he goes to fransis, umm. Well it looks like I am transfering there (the nice way in saying you getting kicked out of school) so I guess I will see it.

Laurier

What Grade you in? See ya there :D

Lo)2enz0
01-31-2003, 06:08 PM
I will be in gr. 11, well supposed to be But if I don't finish a few coarses I will have a few 10's and than my 20's. Gotta love bchs.

Laurier

syeve
01-31-2003, 09:37 PM
ure just sad that you cant impress girls with sideways action haha :D

I can plow through a corner and scare the crap out of both of us...